*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2320184-The-Doki-Chronicles-Aiko-Chapter-6
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Eve
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #2320184
Story about Aiko Manoria, DDLC OC
Chapter 6

Aiko was heading home, humming a tone and looking at the blue sky. “Every time I close my eyes, I am in the club and when I do it again, I am back here…how?” she asked herself, as she sighed.

“You don’t know…?” asked a voice, as she turned around, to see the boy with brown hair and yellow eyes.

“MC?” asked Aiko as the boy nodded. He walked closer to her and sighed.

“That’s my name…” said MC as he was in front of Aiko. Aiko looked at him, she didn’t trust him at all.

“What do you want, MC?” asked Aiko. MC sighs and closes his eyes.

“Out of all of the people…you are the first female player…” started MC, Aiko looked confused. “Plus…you are a lesbian…so you are different.”

“I don’t understand what you are saying at all,” said Aiko. MC nodded and looked at her, his eyes opened.

“You are confused, you don’t understand what is going on…and that is a bad thing, Aiko,” said MC.

“A bad thing?” asked Aiko as she looked at MC. MC nodded and walked away. “Wait….where are you going?” she asked him but he was gone. Aiko was so confused and kept on walking to her house, seeing Allen outside.

“...Dad’s sleeping, he got home and went to bed…” said Allen.

“He worked hard?” asked Aiko as Allen nodded at her.

“Yeah, he did,” said Allen as he sighed. Aiko walks into the house, and Allen follows her. Aiko started to make food for both of them. “Have you been at the club?”

“Yeah… every time I close my eyes,” said Aiko, as she made eggs and potatoes. Allen watches Aiko.

“That is weird,” said Allen. Aiko nodded and was done with the food. She sets up the table and puts the food on the table, Allen sits down and Aiko does too. They started to eat their food and talk to each other. “So…what did you do with the club members?”

“I read with one of one, her name was Yuri.” said Aiko, “The book was something, then Monika…well…haven’t talked to her that much. There is also Sayori and Natsuki…wait…do you believe me?”

“Yeah, I believe you,” said Allen as he continued to eat. Aiko smiles and eats her food with Allen.

“Thanks, Allen,” said Aiko as she was done with the food and cleaned up when Allen was done eating too. Aiko sat on the chair and turned on the TV, watching the TV. Aiko was watching a show, hearing Allen go to his room and close his door. She sighs and relaxes while watching the show. “Sighs…” She was the only one awake in the house. She turned off the TV headed to her room, and went to bed, closing her eyes, forgetting that when she closed her eyes, she would be in a different world.
© Copyright 2024 Eve (evezgaming at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2320184-The-Doki-Chronicles-Aiko-Chapter-6