*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2320174-priorities
by ishu
Rated: E · Column · Experience · #2320174
something that everyone want

When we are with someone our expectations grow from zero to infinite, but these expectations are the ones that will damage our mental health someday. I know if we love someone it's natural to build up the expectations, but sometimes we just overthink some things, and that overthinking would be your worst enemy. We all give our hundred percent to whom we love and always expect that love back from our partner, but sometimes the situation is not in a good mood to satisfy us.
Someday, at some moment you will feel that you are being used, not sexually or physically but mentally. We all wait for us to get the output of the love and attention we gave to our partner, but we don’t get enough of what we expected. Sometimes it would be intentional but sometimes it's up to the situation. We overthink sometimes, and we make some fake scenarios in our head that make us feel anxious and we are the only ones who are at fault there. But sometimes things are clear, we know that we are getting cheated or hurt intentionally. We should work on our relationships if they are ruined by some misunderstandings, but if things are clear, don’t be a dumbass just walk off. Priority is the only thing in the relationship that would last a relationship with respect and love. If we don’t think that our partner is prioritizing us just communicate about it. And if they are not trying to understand just walk off that is not the right place for you.
© Copyright 2024 ishu (dhimankhushboo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2320174-priorities