*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2320127-The-Doki-Chronicles-Aiko-Chapter-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Eve
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #2320127
Story about Aiko Manoria, DDLC OC
Chapter 2

Aiko looked at the two boys, their names are Axel Carter and Tim Ford. Somehow, Axel’s father knows her father. “Has my father met your father?” Aiko asked Axel.

“Yeah, he has.” said Axel. “When he was in high school.”

“My father didn’t tell me that he met your father,” said Aiko.

“That’s weird,” said Axel. Tim nods when Axel says that.

“Very weird,” Tim added. Aiko thought, ‘This is so weird…why didn't he tell me about this?’ Then Aiko looked at them.

“I did hear that he got married to someone who is bi, I think it was Aya or something.” said Axel. ‘My mom is bi? Did I get the love for girls from her?’ thought Aiko.

“She’s my mother,” said Aiko. Axel and Tim looked at each other and then at Aiko.

“She is?” They said at the same time. Aiko nods at them.

“Yeah, she is.” said Aiko. They started to laugh.

“Your mother is bi.” said Axel. “Are you bi too?”

“No….I’m a lesbain.” said Aiko. They looked at her and then Axel walked closer to her.

“Why are you here then?” asked Axel. “Lesbains shouldn’t be here.”

“Why not?” asked Aiko.

“There is no bi, no gay or lesbians here,” said Tim as he looked at her.

“They should just go and never come back. They should go to hell,” said Axel. When Axel said that, Aiko’s heart dropped, which hurt her a lot. Axel looked at Aiko, he meant what he said to her. Ms. Johnson wasn’t doing anything to stop this. Aiko knew that Axel hated her because she is a lesbian.

“Why are you mean to me?” asked Aiko. “Is it because I am a lesbian?”

“What do you think?” asked Axel with an angry tone.

“You do.” said Aiko. Axel grabbed Aiko by her shirt.

“You got that right.” said Axel. He threw Aiko hard and Aiko landed on her head, making her blackout.

20 minutes later (???),

Everything feels weird to Aiko. Aiko slowly opened her eyes, she was in a different room. She saw 4 girls looking at her. One of them had her hand out for Aiko.

“You okay?” asked the girl. Aiko looked at her and saw her blue eyes and her strawberry hair. She took her hand and got up.
“Where am I?” asked Aiko. Another girl, who has green emerald eyes and brown hair looked at her.

“Don’t you remember, MC?” asked the girl. “You are in the Literature Club.”

“Am I dead?” asked Aiko. “Because, I don’t know who you guys are and I am not MC, whoever that is.”

The purple-haired girl looked at the girl who just talked, “M-monika, is MC okay? W-why can’t MC remember us?” Aiko looked at the girl with the brown hair.

“I don’t know, Yuri” said Monika, that was her name. Aiko backed away from them.

“Who are you guys???” asked Aiko, she was scared.

Monika walked closer to her and said, “I’m Monika.”

“I’m Sayori.” said the strawberry-haired girl, she was happy.

“I’m Y-yuri….” said the purple-haired girl. The last girl who has pink hair and pink eyes rolls her eyes. “T-that’s Natsuki.”

“MC….what happened to you?” asked Sayori.

“What happened to me? I am not MC!” said Aiko. Yuri and Sayori jumped. Aiko yelled at them. Then Aiko backed away and held on to herself.

“MC…?” asked Monika. Aiko looked up at her. “Okay….you say you are not MC, who are you?”

“A-aiko Manoria….” said Aiko. Monika grabbed Aiko’s hands.

“Nice to meet you, Aiko.” said Monika. She smiled at Aiko.

“I guess you do too,” said Aiko.

“Aiko is a p-pretty name,” said Yuri.

“Your name is so cool.” said Sayori. Natsuki looked at Aiko and walked to her.

“I don’t trust you.” said Natsuki.

“You don’t?” asked Aiko. Natsuki nods. Then, everything was foggy, Aiko couldn’t think or move. She blacked out again.

1 hour later, (Real world),

Aiko woke up in a bed, Allen was next to her, sleeping. Aiko got up and saw that she was in the med bay or something like that. She was looking around and saw pills. She took a look at them, “Dream pills” she read. ‘Did something happen?’ thought Aiko. She couldn’t remember anything.

“Sis, you are awake…” said Allen, he woke up and was looking at Aiko.

“Um….yea…” said Aiko. “I am.”

“You okay? I heard that a boy hurt you,” said Allen. Aiko remembered Axel and Tim.

“A boy did……because I was a lesbian,” said Aiko. Allen hugs her.

“The teachers said you should stay home,” said Allen. “I’m sorry…..”

“Don’t be…” said Aiko. Aiko pats Allen and then she sees a shadow of a girl, Monika. Aiko rubs her eyes and the shadow is gone. ‘The hell?’ thought Aiko.
© Copyright 2024 Eve (evezgaming at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2320127-The-Doki-Chronicles-Aiko-Chapter-2