*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2320125-The-Doki-Chronicles-Aiko-Chapter-1
by Eve
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #2320125
Story about Aiko Manoria, DDLC OC
Chapter 1

It has been years since Aya's death, and Aiko is now 18 years old. Aiko looked a lot different now, she had a bow on her head now, and wore a white shirt with black shorts and gray shoes. Aiko and Allen both stay together as family. But Samuel became cold and mean to Aiko when she told him that she is a lesbain. He won't talk to her or anything.

"Aiko?" asked Allen, who is 14 now.

Aiko looked at her brother and said, "Yes Allen?"

"Ready for school?" asked Allen as he was holding her school outfit. Aiko wasn't ready for school. She was scared.

"No, I'm not," said Aiko with a scared look.

"You got this, big sis," said Allen.

Aiko looked down, "You sure?"

"Yea." said Allen.

Aiko didn't believe her brother, "Yea right..." Aiko sighs.

"I'm not kidding," said Allen.

I know, you're not." said Aiko. Aiko grabbed the outfit and walked to the bathroom, putting on the outfit. She got out and smiled, "Well?"

"Perfect," said Allen. "Now, let's go" Aiko nods and then Aiko and Allen walk to school. Aiko was scared, and hummed a tune to calm down. The school is very big and tall in Aiko's eyes.

"It's big..." said Aiko, she had a scared voice.

"Aiko, I know it's big. But this is good for you." said Allen.

"Good for me?" asked Aiko as she looked at Allen. "You kinda forced me to go to school."

"I have to," said Allen. "You need to make friends."

"I got you," said Aiko.

"Aiko! Listen to me!" snapped Allen. Aiko jumped as he snapped at her. "You need friends."

"But..." started Aiko

"NO BUTS!" yelled Allen. Aiko looked down and then Allen hugs her. "Sorry...."

"It's fine, I guess," said Aiko. She sighs and looks at the school. "See you after school." She walked to the school and walked in. There are lockers and rooms. It is also big to her, as she keeps walking. She walked into a teacher. "Oof.."

"Watch it, kid." said the teacher. Aiko looked up and saw the teacher looked like a 25-year-old with brown hair, brown eyes, and a school uniform.

"Sorry Sir...." said Aiko.

"Sighs....it's fine." said the teacher, "I'm Haruto Scott, you can call me Mr. Scott."

"I'm.....Aiko Manoria..." said Aiko.

"The new student??" asked Mr. Scott.

Aiko nods, "Yes sir. I'm the new student"

"Welcome then," said Mr. Scott with a smile.

"Thank you, sir." said Aiko with a smile also.

"Take a right and then you should see your homeroom," said Mr. Scott.

"Thank you" said Aiko as she walked to the right and then I saw my homeroom, room 120. I walked in and saw a woman, she looked like a 20 year old with yellow hair and blue eyes.

"You must be Ms. Manoria," said the woman. She had a calm, sweet voice.

"I am." said Aiko with a scared look on her face.

"You can call me, Ms. Johnson," said the woman. "I'm your homeroom teacher."

"Okay, Ms. Johnson," said Aiko. She walked to her seat, in the back row. Aiko sat down and got her books out. There were two boys behind Aiko and they were talking. She could hear them.

"Who is she?" asked the 1st boy. The 1st boy has red hair, brown eyes, and a white/orange hat with a school uniform like Aiko's.

"A Manoria." said the 2nd boy. The 2nd boy has brown spiky hair, blue eyes and a school uniform.

"What is a Manoria?" asked the 1st boy.

"Like I know," said the 2nd boy. "My father knows them." Aiko stops listening and sighs. She looked at them.

"I am a Manoria, my last name is Manoria." said Aiko as she looked at the boys.

"You are, uh?" asked the 1st boy.

"Mhm." Aiko said with a nod.

"Who is your father?" asked the 2nd boy.

"Samuel Manoria," said Aiko. 'Why are they asking me about my father?' thought Aiko.

"My father knows him, I'm Axel Carter." said the 2nd boy. "My father is James Carter."

"I'm Tim Ford." said the 1st boy. "You new?" Aiko nods.
© Copyright 2024 Eve (evezgaming at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2320125-The-Doki-Chronicles-Aiko-Chapter-1