*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2314078-The-Dergs-Valentine-Growth
Rated: E · Short Story · Other · #2314078
A derg feels so loved that she grows to fit her heart.
It was Valentine's Day & Carol's mailbox was once again overflowing with valentines. She was a very lucky anthro dragon to have friends all over the world & even some of the nearby realms. For every letter she opened & read the kind words within her heart swelled with happiness. However it was not just her heart that grew. Her body had the uncontrollable ability to grow when she felt good. Of course this meant it happened a lot. It also meant the human villages near her no longer freaked out when it happened. Anyways, when Carol finally opened the last letter she had grown to 500ft tall with a massively swollen chest. She stretched & yawned causing mountains to shake underneath her new muscular girth. She patted her chest pleased at it's new plumpness before launching her attack. The unsuspecting humans & magical creatures that sent her letters were helpless against her tongue, yet they welcomed the love Carol always returned.

Every year on this day the Valentine Dragon helps all live happily ever after.
© Copyright 2024 Massive Friendly Derg (dragondawn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2314078-The-Dergs-Valentine-Growth