*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2313869-The-Dragon-Princess-Part-3
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Short Story · Fantasy · #2313869
A twist on an old tale
A few months had passed when a whinny came from outside the cave. Drake went to check & came back with the rider. It was Sir Kindly! Lovely had to admit he was handsome for a human, but she didn't regret her choice throwing in lots with the dragons. Sir Kindly explained that those loyal to Lord Crumb have begun a siege of his city. It was a miracle he managed to break through.

Lovely promised that the two of them would help, but Drake had something else in mind. He went to the back of the cave & came out with a jar. He told Lovely to open it once she arrived at the city, he was staying behind to mind the eggs.

So Sir Kindly rode to his city with Lovely flying above & behind. It was getting dark so they set up camp. Lovely quickly got a fire going & caught a wild boar for the meal. The sky was clear & the stars sparkled high above them through the tree tops.

"The Dragon Princess-Part 4
© Copyright 2024 Massive Friendly Derg (dragondawn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2313869-The-Dragon-Princess-Part-3