*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2304301-Too-hot-to-handle-heatwave
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Monologue · Writing · #2304301
Don't know
I decided to pursue writing. There's a heatwave in the UK. I decided to lie underneath a tree, there's shade and a cool breeze. Thank god for air con. Love this home. The body is initself a home probably the only one is ours, why not take care of it. It will thank you. Sometimes it cries, laughs, is in pain. In warfare it is constantly under attack, and threat. What would you do to remain cool, and collected? De-escalation is possible. Negation is possible. Lives must be cherished. Our values kept. Riding a wave seems fun. We must not let it get too far it might burn into ashes visible pair of wings, and a big fall into the oceans. The suns presence, the guilty party. A lesson learned. Birds fly freely ever knowing of their limitations. There are different varietiees owls being one. Falcon being another, and Ravens. Striving for the end. Let perfection go, and be free, and alive. About an ending..
© Copyright 2023 mimi/menna/Mehnaz (mehnaz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2304301-Too-hot-to-handle-heatwave