*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2290262-Annoyed-Alex
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by gimble
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #2290262
Alex deals with a few annoying peers in the bathroom.
Alex sat idly in the bathroom stall, looking through his phone. He'd already finished his business, but he didn't feel like going back to class for a bit. Although, he hadn't pulled his pants and underwear back up yet. He decided it was to fool anyone who came in that he was still busy, and not that he was just lazy. Plus, he kind of liked the breeze on his groin.

His peace was broken by the restroom door slamming open, causing him to jump. He was immediately pissed, and he peered through the crack in the stall to see who it was. He saw a few people walking around and talking to each other, Alex counted four in total. They looked like freshmen, or at least they had the fashion sense of one. Alex listened in to what they were saying.

"Aw man, finally. I thought that bitch teacher would never let us leave!"

"Yeah man, she's such a cunt!"

"I wish she wouldn't ride us so hard on homework..."

It was then that Alex smelled it. That terrible fake-strawberry and blue-raspberry smell. It made Alex's nose scrunch up. If there was one thing he'd discovered he despised, it was the smell of vape smoke. It didn't help that the four teens had different flavors, making a disgusting mix of fruity smells to make a humid musk that filled the bathroom. Alex was incredibly pissed now. He decided that he'd do something about it...

---

"Ah, now, that's better..." Alex was sitting on his knees on the bathroom floor. His pants were still removed, same as before. He rubbed his plump butt, aroused. He felt the four freshmen squirming and screaming in his butt. He felt satisfied, he knew that those dicks were getting what was coming to them. They were squished and smushed together inside his cheeks, compressed into each other to fit in Alex's buttcheeks.

"H-Hey! Someone help us!"

"What did we do to deserve this?!"

"Please, man, let us out! It's sticky and slimy in here - and it stinks!"

As if to answer the last's statement, Alex relaxed and let out a fart with a ffrrrrrrrrtttt. It slipped out of buttcheeks, and he jokingly wafted the air from his nose and chuckled. He thought of the extra butt fat he'd get after they were all absorbed. The thought made his cock twitch. He decided he'd take care of his boner later at home. He gripped his buttcheeks, lifting them up and letting them fall back down. He enjoyed the sloshing sound it made.

Alex realized he needed to get back to class. He opened his stall and grabbed his shorts, pulling them up his legs. The band of the shorts stopped at his large butt, but with some tugging it slipped up and over his thick cheeks. He then released another fart as he made his way to class. ffffrrrrrrppppppptbbbbbb

---

Alex arrived at his house and went upstairs to his room. He threw off his backpack and wiggled out of his shorts. Finally being released from the tight clothing, he released a long fart. fffffffffffrrrrrrrrrrrrrrbbbbbbbbbbbbbbtbttttttpppppp

He groaned, as he'd been holding that in all day. He gave his butt a shake, feeling no movements from within. Just within three hours! He'd lowered his record time for butt-absorbing, or at least, as far as he knew. He laughed to himself, before casually strolling to the toilet. He could sense a four-person dump waiting to be dropped.
© Copyright 2023 gimble (gimble at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2290262-Annoyed-Alex