*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2290254-A-Brothers-Revenge
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by gimble
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #2290254
Alex has had enough of his sister and her friends.
Alex sat on the living room couch playing video games. He was a little chubby, and he sometimes looked at himself in the mirror in vain. He sometimes wished he was a little slimmer, but his mom insisted that he was of normal size, so he never lost the weight. His shorts were always a little tight, though...

Suddenly, the front door burst open, and his sister walked in. Clarissa was a typical sister, but very mean. Also entering the house were her friends, Alice and Rose. They were a trio of popular girls, so Alex didn't like them very much. They didn't like him much either.

"Hey porkster, how's it going?"

"Yeah porky, what's up?"

"Hey, cmon, let me have some fun." Clarissa put her hands around Alex. "You know, you might lose some weight if you weren't playing video games all day... and stop it with the snacks!" Clarissa pushed her brother, making him lose the game.

"Hey, quit it!" He said.

"Cmon, you know it's true. You. Are. FAT!" Clarissa said, and the three of them walked away. Alex was very mad, but then he got an idea.

It was later in the night, and the three girls were sitting in Clarissa's room gossiping. Then, suddenly, there was a knock on their door.

"Mom, is that you?" Clarissa yelled. Rose got up to open the door, but when she opened it, she only saw Alex, but he was turned around. Suddenly, he pulled his shorts down and jumped up onto Rose's head. Rose's head slipped between Alex's chubby cheeks into his butt, and Alex's butt made terrible shlrking and shrlping sounds as he clenched and sucked Rose's body into his behind. Eventually he got to the floor, and only Rose's sock-covered toes wiggled outside of his butt. Alex closed the door, locked it, then looked back, not turning around.

"Alex?! What the hell did you do!?" Clarissa yelled. Alice was too scared to say anything.

"You can call it punishment, ladies." The two girls watched as Rose's feet slowly got sucked in, disappearing up Alex's rump with a slrp. Alex turned around, but his belly wasn't bigger. Actually, his butt was bigger!

"Who's next?" Alex asked, rubbing his butt with both hands. Rose made frightened sounds in his butt, but she couldn't even make a sign of her presence outside of Alex's ass. Alice silently leapt up and ran for the door behind Alex. He swiftly tripped her, and she fell onto her chest. Alex then simply sat down onto her feet. Alice's face went pale as she felt her feet get drawn past Alex's anus. He got up and squatted, concentrating. Alex's butthole felt like a gooey, elastic band sliding up her legs. Her suction into Alex's rump didn't feel rhythmic, it was a constant drawing in, and oh god, the sounds it made. The shlrks and shlucks were unbearable. Alice desperately tried to claw out, but Alex's butt's strength was unbeatable. Alice's breasts were easily swallowed by his butt, and Alex actually reached back and pushed Alice's arms into his butt. Another second, and only Alice's face remained outside of his butt.

"Ah~." Alex stood up, squishing Alice's face on his sides. Alex's buttcheeks were soft, but they were powerful, and squished the sides of Alice's head. "You should try to save her, sis." Alex turned around and showed Clarissa his butt.

"Phu- Please, Claire, h- help me..." Alice's eyes began to water. Clarissa slowly approached Alex's plump cheeks in disbelief. Alex looked back to see his sister. Just as Clarissa reached forward and she was inches from Alice's face, Alex sucked in again, and Alice's scream went silent as Alex's buttcheeks closed with a SHLUCK. Clarissa cringed.

"Oh, she's still in there, sis. See?" Alex quickly grabbed his sister's hand, shoving it into his cheeks. Clarissa yelped. She cringed in disgust as she felt the inside of her brother's butt. It was very slimy, but when she felt it tug her arm inside, she dreaded being fully coated in it. She tried desperately to pull it out, but before long she was sucked in up to her shoulder. After another moment, her head was forced against her brother's buttcheeks.

"Aw, come on, sis. It's not so hard, just... reLAX!" Alex clenched hard, and his sister's entire upper body was sucked up his butt. After that, it was smooth sailing, and Clarissa's feet were sucked up his butt with a slrp. Alex sighed, and lay down on his side in his sister's bed. He listened closely to his now-larger butt. Faintly, he could make out their voices.

"Help! Somebody help us!"

"Please Alex, let us out!"

"NO." Alex said with the utmost dominance. "You're being punished."

"H-Hey, Alex, y'know, it's really gross in here, we're all covered in some kind of butt slime," Alice said.

"Yeah, and it's really cramped too. The noises are really loud-"

"The point is," Clarissa said. "We're - ugh - we're sorry, and we won't make fun of how fat you are again. Now, can you please-"

"If you don't keep quiet, you're going to be absorbed by my butt. Then you won't be able to say anything, right?" There was no response. "Good. Now shut it, I want to *sigh* get some shuteye." Alex pulled his shorts up tight over his fat butt and fell asleep. For hours, once the girls realized he wouldn't wake up, they struggled and screamed for all they had. Unfortunately...

4 Hours Later...

Clarissa suddenly was sent out of Alex's butt, landing on the floor. Alex's butt had partially digested her clothes. He looked back up at Alex, who just woke up.

"*Yawn* Boy, that was great. Oh, hi Clarissa."

"M- My, my friends..."

"Oh, them?" Alex got up and pulled down his shorts, showing off his plump booty. Clarissa rushed to it, but when she grasped his cheeks, she couldn't feel her friends, just Alex's butt fat.

"See? Toldja they'd be absorbed." Alex grabbed the back of his sister's head and mushed it against his cheeks. "Now why don't you give your friends one last kiss goodbye?" Clarissa began to cry, but she did peck her brother's butt. He let go of her head, and began to walk out of the door. "Oh, wait, say goodbye, you two." He wiggled his butt from side to side, making Clarissa tear up. Then, Alex walked out and slammed the door.
© Copyright 2023 gimble (gimble at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2290254-A-Brothers-Revenge