*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2289691-Literally-the-babysitter
by JB
Rated: 13+ · Article · Adult · #2289691
The babysitter is literally just a babysitter
There was once a babysitter who specialized in sitting infants - from newborns to up to one year age. She sat on all the babies that she looked after. She was light - 60 Kg or about 130 lbs. The babies were so small that when she sat on them, her butt covered their chest, tummy and half their legs, leaving their head and feet sticking out on either side. So her weight was evenly distributed on the different body parts of the baby. Alternately, she could also sit on the face, chest and tummy, leaving out the entire legs. The baby obviouly could not breathe for the duration while she was sitting on its chest, so also smothering its face under her butt did not make too much of a difference. She could sit on the baby from a few seconds for a new-born to one and a half minute for a 1 year old. The baby was blue by that time and near to passing out, but not yet passed out. She would repeat the sitting about 20 times with 5 minute breathing intervals. Sometimes, she would have a second session of 20 sittings after a 2 hour break. She had become so skilled at sitting on babies that so far no baby had ever died, nor was seriously injured under her. If she was ever looking after a 2-year or 3-year old, she whould stand on him/her, either on the chest and tummy, face and chest or face and tummy, standing being harsher than sitting. On a 4- or 5-year old, she could stand with all her weight on one foot, just on the face, chest or tummy for up to one and a half minutes or until the child was blue and about to pass out. Again, all sittings / standings repeated 20 times with 5 minute breathing intervals.

She was careful to search for and avoid cameras, often taking the babies to the bathroom to sit on them on the bathroom floor, knowing there would be no cameras there. However, in one house, the camera was so well-hidden that she could not find it. She got caught and arrested. During her trial in court, she said with confidence that she was a "professional babysitter", and that it was her job to sit on babies. That was what she was paid for. She said that if the parents wanted, they could have hired a baby caretaker, but they deliberately hired a babysitter instead. She also proved in court that it is not at all dangerous to sit on babies as she has already sat on 100+ babies and none died or were injured. It only appears dangerous to those who don't know and have not experienced it.
© Copyright 2023 JB (jb0jb1jb2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2289691-Literally-the-babysitter