*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2289681-Giantess-Elaine-Takes-Over
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #2289681
A giantess named Elaine does whatever she wants! This is my first story so could you add?
Elaine is a giantess who was born with immense strength and durability, as well as a beautiful face and a very curvy body. She is 150 feet tall and is intent to do whatever she wants with no one that can stop her. Tinies are fun to mess around with, and she thinks they're puny and weak.

One day, she was walking through a forest, where everything was tiny to her. She spotted some tiny people cowering in fear, trying to hide from her. She laughed at their attempts to hide from her as she plucks both of them off of the ground and into the air. Their faces were priceless as she held them in her hand, threatening to crush them right there.

They tried to punch Elaine and somewhat hurt her, her immense durability meant it did absolutely nothing to her. She looked at them with a serious face and they immediately stopped trying to harm her, fearing for their lives at that point.
© Copyright 2023 Greninja84 (greninja894 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2289681-Giantess-Elaine-Takes-Over