*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2285682-NARUTO-HYPNO-NINJA
by chara
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #2285682
naruto aprende un jutsu nuevo y lo utilizara para ganarse el respeto de la aldea

A NEW JUTSU
A new day in Konoha, Naruto woke up and started getting ready to go out.
While he eats breakfast, he remembers what happened yesterday.


A new day in Konoha, Naruto woke up and began to prepare to go out while having breakfast he remembers what happened yesterday

Naruto Sasuke and Sakura had met with Kakashi Hatake to make a mission to recover some documents stolen from the Leaf Village. After an extensive search, Team 7 managed to find the thief thanks to interrupting an illegal sale of information.

Sasuke and Naruto had tried to surround the thief, they were going to ambush him.

but the thief found out and attacked them the thief used the summoning jutso summoning some wild wolves naruto and sasuke defeated them easily sasuke used the chidori and naruto used the rasengan we can't waste time sasuke said

Naruto, we have to hurry up, he said while chasing the thief, Naruto was about to reach him to guarantee his success. Naruto used shadow clone jutsu and managed to surround the thief.

Naruto don't be so reckless he is a very skilled ninja Kakashi said the clones attacked the thief but they disappeared very easily

naruto you are an idiot said sasuke without remorse
sasuke if you are so powerful defeat the thief said naruto sasuke threw a fireball at him in the forests of konoha

causing a forest fire well so you won't hide said sasuke sasuke had a plan to defeat the thief sakura and naruto coordinated with sasuke and thanks to sasuke's plan they managed to surround and defeat the thief and naruto knocked him out and took the stolen documents from him

They quickly followed the plan and the thief was quickly caught.
"Good job everyone, especially you Sasuke, great plan," Kakashi said as he congratulated Sasuke.
"I would have caught him sooner if you guys had followed through with my plan" Naruto replied to everyone.
"Even if it was the most amazing plan in the world, I would never go along with you, Naruto," Sakura said.
"Yeah, me neither," Sasuke said.
"I'm sorry Naruto but unless you change your being you won't have any followers" Kakashi replied.
"You'll see when I become Hokage, but until then I'll come up with an idea to have followers who obey me" Naruto said to everyone.

a heavy rain fell on the forests and helped put out the forest fire sasuke said better let's go home before we get wet leaving the already deforested area

The mission was a success and Kakashi told his team all about this mission.
"This guy stole many important documents and one of those was the Scroll of Seals full of forbidden jutsus, the same one Naruto stole to learn the Shadow Clone Jutsu," Kakashi explained.
-Wow! If Naruto was able to steal this scroll, I think everyone in the world could steal it too, isn't there supposed to be security with the important documents, Kakashi-sensei?” Sakura questioned.
Naruto frowned but didn't say anything.
"Well it's because these documents are at the Hokage's house but Tsunade was drunk at the time and they were easily stolen" Kakashi replied.

I see said sakura
Well, enough of this, let's go back to Konoha— Kakashi said and they were heading to Konoha.

They arrived in Konoha. Luckily this was the team's last mission of the month and they have the whole weekend to relax, but first...

Kakashi said Naruto, why don't you return the documents to Tsunade tomorrow? It's already too late and your house is the closest one he asked kindly to Naruto. Ok Kakashi-sensei, I'll do it, answered Naruto exhausted. Look, Naruto, this is a lesson for you, if you ask nicely, people will do what you ask, Kakashi said.
Naruto looked at Kakashi's face and saw a smile. Then, Naruto smiled too and they all went to their own houses.

What a long memory, but a nice story.

Naruto prepared to leave and return the important documents to Tsunade.
He picked up the documents when the Seal Scroll fell out of the bag and opened a really peculiar jutsu (The Hypnosis Jutsu).
He took a look at the jutsu and saw a description: "with this jutsu anyone will obey you."
-Wow! what a cool jutsu Naruto was in awe and he started reading it.

This Jutsu works like this:
1. Hand signals in front of someone and they go into hypnosis mode.
2. Once in hypnosis mode, they will follow any command you say.
3. The user can communicate his commands telepathically to his victims
4.Once you say your commands, you can wake them up to start the fun or start the fun in hypnosis mode.

naruto: ok i learned the jutsu Naruto quickly (but surprisingly) learned the jutsu and wanted to try it.
—I have many options; maybe tease some girls or get back at Sasuke, Nah! I prefer girls—Naruto wondered. It cost me all night but it was worth it

it is time to return it to tsunade or they will arrest me for information theft
© Copyright 2022 chara (chara at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2285682-NARUTO-HYPNO-NINJA