*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2285666-The-problem-of-fetish-wishes
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Other · Adult · #2285666
Your wish to shrink ends up causing alot of problems.
You wake up at your house on a Saturday morning and get changed. You walk by your siblings rooms. Your siblings were all girls. All 9 of them. Your dad died 2 years ago but your mom is a very wealthy so there hasn't been a problem financially. You are the youngest a 8 year old boy named Luke. Your only 4'8 in a tall family. Lily is 9 and 4'10. She is kind and shy. Elly is 12 and 5'3. She is loud and energetic. Hailey is 13 and 5'7. She is book smart and easily annoyed. Hannah is 15 and also 5'7. She is also shy and is really smart. Kate is 16 5'10 and the schools best cheerleader. Her twin is bell and she is 5'9 she is also a cheerleader but she is less interested in it. Patricia is the most spoiled one and a bully to you. She is 5'11 and never cleans herself. Her room smells really really bad. Than there Daren she is calm kind and smart. She is 5'10.
Than finnaly is trish the clutz of the family always making mistakes. She is 6'0. Than there is your mom named Alice who is never really home cause she is always working. 6'1 is her height. You head downstairs and you have some breakfast. Nobody's up yet? So you head on youtube and watch some giantess content. You always had the fetish. A light one though. Only like a large girl talking seductively. After watching the videos some more siblings wake up. Lily, Hailey, Hannah, Daren and Trish. You go up in your room when suddenly you see a strange metal orb. You grab it and it speaks. "Hello Luke, you have one wish" "Okay why? This is really random" "you are very lucky and get the wish". "We also add somethings to make your wish better to make up for lack of the other two missing wishes" "okay" you say. "My wish is to shrink". "In order to make your wish better we will add the ability for you do respawn after death just in case". 3... 2... 1... 0. You wake up very very small. 1/200th of a inch. And you are in lily's room. She I'd not in here. You walk and you are crushed by lily's foot who just walked in. The pain in that second was horrible but you instantly wake up where you woke up first. "Oh my god" you say. Now you are scared. It was so painful and you notice your to small to be noticed. You run to lily but can barely cover a foot in 2 hours. After dinner she comes back and your finnaly at her bed. You see her shoes and a sheet you can climb. You decide to go to her shoes because you think when she puts them on she will see you. You climb up and my god it smells disgusting. You make it to the top. But you fall due to the smell. You land in the terrible smelling shoe. You are vomiting and it's just the worst you stumble towards the toe section with visible puddles of sweat. You die not to long after. You wake up again but eve more scared than last time. You wake up near the shoes and the sheets. You decide this time you will walk to the sheets and start climbing. Half way up she leaves the room. You get to the top of the bed. You see a pile of clothes. Her pajamas. You run over to the clothes. You climb up something pink and you don't know. You accidently fall into it and you see to massive holes on the side. She walks in naked! Must have been taking a shower. She grabs what you are on and you are still confused. Until her thigh goes through one of the holes. You finnaly notice this is her panties! She pulls the up and you are right near her private parts. You decide her ass smells to bad so you go near her vagina. As a young boy you don't even know what this is or ever seen one so its strange. It's the size of a skyscraper to you. She rolls over while laying down and your slammed against her wet sticky cilt. She doesn't feel a single thing due to your height or lack of it. You stick to it and can't get off. You try to free yourself but you start to sink. Soon you fully fall in your sisters vagina you are dazed and confused as you wake up in the urine smelling environment. You walk towards the exit after 2 hours you finnaly make it. You didn't think you fell that far but still it's time to get out. You climb up fall through than... well its still wet and slimy. Truth is you entered her womb and you didn't know you climb back out and cry not knowing what go do. You sleep through the night.
I
"Hey where's Luke?" Says Lily " went to his friends for the week." says Patricia. You remember as you wake up that you were walking to your friends and were going for a week. Since you don't live go far. If you don't come your presumed sick and they don't really check. So for the next week you are going to be unaware and accidentally tortured. You here a toilet lid fall and your pissed out of your sister into the toilet. You have some of your sisters fluids on your hands. You end near the edge and you climb out. The sticky fluids you use to climb out of the toilet and you are one the edge of it you climb dow to the floor and you see Elly walking to the shower. She starts to take her clothes off as you run over to her and you climb over to her foot. She is fully naked and walks to the shower and turns it on. You climb up her slippery leg but you fall down and slide to the tub. She walks to grab the soap and you see her ass hole. You also see her foot ascending down to you. You can't run before it crushes you. You wake up back near her clothes and towel. You decide to go to her towel. She gets out and she grabs the towel. Her grabbing it is like a earthquake to you. She starts cleaning her self. You are rubbed against all of her body until you are rubbed into her ass hole and you are stuck. You try to wiggle out but you end up falling into her ass. It smells like a mix of shit and soap. After around 45 minutes, you hear a loud rumble. She releases and disgusting fart which make you want to vomit but you haven't eaten in so long you can't. You hear elly say " looks like time to take a shit!" You see a squishy peice of poop move towards you. You are crushed and instantly killed. But in cruel fate. You wake up in the toilet. The massive log slams into you and you scream as you are crushed and instantly killed. You wake up crying as your sisters unawareness tortured you.

You limp over to the hall. You proceed to see your sister Hailey walking down the hall. You run to her foot and grab on. Every step she take shakes your whole world. You end up in her room and let go. You walk around her rooms carpet. You finnaly see her unmade bed and climb up her sheets. You finnaly see your sister and climb up her yoga pants with emmense difficulty. It's not that they were tight. You could grab every individual thread. But the height and your sisters bouncy thighs that moved with small movements. You reach to the top of her massive thigh and walk to her waist band. You cross the waist and are at her stomach. She suddenly stands up and you fall into her panties.
© Copyright 2022 Pennsylvania (readyornot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2285666-The-problem-of-fetish-wishes