*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2285642-Honey-for-the-Knight
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #2285642
This is the description of the book main characters
Audre Assata Clawson (Au-dr-e As-sa-ta Claw-son):

The meaning of my name is Audre - noble strength, Assata - she who struggles, and Clawson well I have no clue. Both of my parents wanted my name to be different and significant. They were right. No one I knew around me had a long name as mine, with such a deep meaning. But I guess my parents were right for choosing this name for me. I do struggle and I do have noble strength but sometimes I wish it weren't true. I mean I've been a knight since I was 14 years of age to protect my country, Harkman. Some of who I fight alongside has grown up with me from the time I was able to walk. They have seen the amount of pain and agony that I went through to get to where I am at.

Aaron Aart James (Aa-ro-n Aa-rt Ja-mes):

The meaning of my name is Aaron - mountain of strength, Aart - as powerful as an eagle, James - following after. I have no strength that is powerful as an eagle, but I do have mountain strength because well I climb a lot of trees and mountains that are in the Harkman Kingdom. There is a special pond that I go when I have the chance to sneak out from before lecture and teaching some of the students at the school. Only a couple of people know where to find me if I don't show up for a class. But I feel like tomorrow night will be different and it is bugging me.

//--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------//

This story is taken way back before technology was even invented. We will walk through time slowly and steady at the pace their relationship will bloom. In the Harkman Kingdom, the majority of the knights are women than there are of men. These women took the step of becoming knights for their own reason of struggle. We will view each perspective and understand where they are coming.

This book is an interracial book. Meaning that it's a Black Women and a White Man having a serious commit with each other.

Enjoy this new book and please DO NOT STEAL MY WORK.

We shall begin this new journey together through the Harkman Kingdom
© Copyright 2022 beyoncelo (charlesshanice at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2285642-Honey-for-the-Knight