*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2285377-Are-You-Threatening-Me
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Action/Adventure · #2285377
Daily Flash Fiction 298 words
Thirty-three-year-old businesswoman Prudence Sternwood's power march slows dramatically on the sight of her thirty-two-year-old cousin Gretchen McClure resting her backside and back against her black Mercedees Benz driver door with her arms folded.

Terrified Prudence stops 2 metres from Gretchen, her hands extend outwards "Gretchen, get away from my car!"

Gretchen grins sadistically at her terrified cousin "Your suit is as dull and boring as you!".

Prudence ignores the insult; Gretchen is not afraid to use her physical superiority "Please get away from my car or I'm calling the police!".

Gretchen bursts into a fake laugh "oh please don't Prudence, I'm so scared" she responds sarcastically "Though look at you Prudence the power suit doesn't hid the wuss that you are"

Prudence adjusts her black circular gold rimmed glasses on her nose "If you've nothing to say to me then leave me alone!"

Gretchen steps forward leaving one foot space between herself and Gretchen "I want my share of the trust fund!".

Prudence bits her lower lip anxiously, her cousin towering over her by three inches, she takes one step back "I can't do anything about that".

Gretchen forcefully Jabs her right index finger into the left lapel on Prudence's jacket "You're going to do it!!"

Prudence skin crawled as the hairs stood up on the back of her neck "I'm one of eight trustees, I don't have the power". She squirms as Gretchen forcefully squashes in her cheeks "You have the power, but I have real power and I'm not afraid to use it, Prudence!"
"You're hurting me" squeals Prudence
Gretchen releases her grip and places her right hand to the back of Prudence's head and closes her fist with a handful of her black hair "You better deliver!"
Prudence grimaces in pain "Are you threatening me?"
© Copyright 2022 amateur40 (amateur40 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2285377-Are-You-Threatening-Me