*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2272309-Kaylas-Foot-Diary-4---Entries-21-to-30
Rated: GC · Chapter · Adult · #2272309
Previously: Willing Foot Slave. Jenny Joins. Ross Ditches Ryan. Ross Dumped. I Win!
Previously: Foot Diary #3 - Willing Foot Slave. Jenny Joins. Ross Ditches Ryan. Ross Dumped. I Win!  


Entry 21: 26th July 2003

Dear Diary,


Volume four...?! Time is starting to fly a bit. That's what usually happens when things get into 'routine', right? Or maybe that's the case when nothing remarkable happens. If I'd told you a month ago that my prick of a stepbrother had willingly crawled into my room this morning, waking me up by licking my bare feet, then NO-ONE would've believed it!

For me, it was hardly surprising. It was a weird sensation, feeling a tickling, wet lapping against my toes as I yawned. Stretching and rubbing my eyes, I couldn't help but giggle - both from the sensation of his tongue on my feet, as well as how pitiful this was.

"Oh, hi slave!" I called over to him, while he kneeled at the end of my bed, his head cocked to the side so that he could angle himself better for my feet.

There was no need to chide him - I'd already given him permission to do this after Charlotte dumped him. You see, I may have changed in some ways since June; I'm more confident, assertive, I've got better hair and a tan; I'm not so easily overawed by guys (especially my stepbrother....). But I'm not a different person. I'm still a decent person - so to make him feel better about the whole being dumped by his supermodel-esque ex thing, while he was giving me a pedicure, I took pity on him and told him he was allowed to lick my feet, at 9am each morning. The perfect alarm call and way to start the day (for both of us, hehe!).

I've also 'let' him give my feet a pedicure every couple of days. They feel softer than ever; he also rubs in that lemon lotion every day too, with his regular massages. This makes my feet even more appealing and attractive for him... the poor, hopeless loser - the more he does for my feet, the more irresistible they are for him!

This morning though, I felt like I needed more pampering. So I gently kicked him away, telling him to bring me coffee, orange juice, a protein shake, granola with Greek yoghurt and sliced up watermelon. I knew we had all those things in the kitchen - Mum always kept it well-stocked. Scurrying away, he did as told, returning about ten minutes later with everything.

"Good slave. Next time you need to be quicker though..." I gave him a look, which he apologised for. "And the water-melon needs to be in smaller slices. But not bad for a first try."

I plopped an extra cushion behind me so I could sit up, breakfast tray on my lap while Ross dropped back to his knees and eagerly continued his devoted foot licking, his eyes closed in bliss, while I sipped my coffee and took a slice of watermelon, nodding approvingly at him.

Also recently, I've been using my slave to help me work out - at our gym at home. Yesterday, he proved pretty useful - showing me good technique for lifting weights, using the rowing machine and the other bits of equipment. He meekly held my towel while I worked out, giving me helpful pointers. A couple of times he got a little patronising but quickly backtracked, lavishing me with praise and even offering to rub my feet in the cool down.

This was pretty funny, watching him gag slightly with my sweaty feet in his face, yet knowing that he was still enjoying it. It's clear he prefers my feet to be clean and pampered, rather than sweaty and gross. So, he's not a complete freak, I suppose!

You see, if I were a mean bitch, I would make him sniff my sweaty socks, force him to lick my feet at their very dirtiest. But I don't - I am still a nice person, you know!

It was kinda funny too - when Ross was getting a little cocky, showing me how to use the bench press, he couldn't lift what he apparently could previously do (80 kilos), so he had to scale down a fair bit. I've noticed him not looking as chiselled and muscular as before; no time to work out or keep an ideal diet maybe. I'm not remotely attracted to him, but in the past, I had to admit that he was definitely in impressive physical condition. A stupid jock, but a stud at that. Another price to pay for being my slave! It made me chuckle, the idea of The Cousins witnessing this, berating him for being weak and a loser, not the alpha they thought he was. I'm still annoyed that they're in Ibiza for several more weeks but at least I have my slave to myself.

Right, back to earlier this morning. After breakfast, I instructed Ross to move my pouf (that's a big cushion basically) to the end of the bed, resting the back of his head on this to a right angle to me, his face the perfect position to rest my feet on! He whimpered a few times, his lips trembling against my bare feet, but knowing not to kiss, or lick as he was just a piece of feet furniture after breakfast. He's learned quickly to put my needs over his desires. Good boy!

Ben's been messaging me. A lot. It's not very interesting to be honest - he sends gushing messages, professing how much he likes me, what he would like to do in the summer or during our first year of Uni, travelling out of the UK to other countries... Anyway, I've decided to let him rub my feet this evening. I'm going over to his - I could have him round here, but Ian and Mum are in and I don't want to have to explain who he is, that he's not a 'boyfriend' but a guy who's into me... whatever, whatever.

Also, Jenny wants to come over again soon. She's over the initial shock of witnessing Ross be my foot bitch, and seems intrigued, wanting to know more details, clearly entertained and interested. I feel similar to how I do about The Cousins potentially having him at their feet - part of me is reluctant to involve her again - I'm kind of possessive of my slave, I guess! Well, until I'm officially bored of him.

Am I starting to - tire of my stepbrother being my foot slave? I've pretty much pushed him to the limit, completely destroyed his friendships with his idiot basketball jock buddies and absolute diva of a girlfriend. In a way, I've done him a favour! But, it's clear that there's less excitement on my side now. There's no actual challenge anymore - I've already broken him and won, completely. I'm more keen about seeing how far I can push Ben, to be honest. It could be because that's new, and as I said at the start of this entry, Ross is very much 'routine' now. Do I even want to introduce anything new?

Just to recap, I have got Ross to....(just checking over previous entries to get all of these...)....

-Rub my feet - and actually ask/beg me to do so
-Kiss and lick my feet - as above. Also in the garden, living room, my bedroom...
-Do all of my chores
-Rub my feet in front of our parents (though Ian is barely aware)
-Rub Mum's feet!
-Be my foot slave in front of my friend, Jenny
-Dodge and avoid his friends, without any real effort, so they have actually ditched him
-Embarrass him in front of his girlfriend, putting him in an awkward position
-Make him choose to rub my feet instead of hanging out with his (former) best friend
-Witness his girlfriend break up with him, while he was giving my feet a pedicure!
-PT me at the gym, to no benefit of his own
-Bring me breakfast in bed, while licking my feet

That's a hell of a lot! But is that it now - just stuff that seems casual, while he accepts his lot as my foot slave? We'll see!

Love,
Kayla



Entry 22: 27th July 2003

Dear Diary,


Gooooood morning and welcome to the latest in Kayla's Foot Diaries. Sounds very official doesn't it?

So I've learned that Ben is a loser. Not like Ross is - who clearly has a physical need to serve my feet - but he is weak-willed and definitely beneath me. Unlike Ross, he hasn't tried to hide it. He's just a bit of a beta male. So last night confirmed he is NOT boyfriend material. Still, it was entertaining...

Ben's Mum is really sweet. She made quite the fuss of me, saying how much Ben had talked about me (I mean, that's not normal for a guy, surely...), made sure I had a tour of the house (it's a small, three bed - MUCH smaller than my place), constant refills of my coke, while we sat awkwardly together in the living room. Ben was red-faced through a lot of this, clearly uncomfortable with how much his Mum was embarrassing him, inadvertently. I found it all rather amusing, especially when Ben's older sister (Jessica) appeared. She's recently finished her second year at Uni - at Bournemouth, where I'm hoping to go to! So we chatted awhile, Ben not knowing what to say, so chivalrously topped up drinks, fetched snacks etc.

Finally, there was no avoiding it. Ben's Mum made some comment about 'The two young ones having some time alone...', which Ben went beetroot red to, especially when his sister giggled and gave him a patronising (or ironic?) thumbs up.

When we got to his room, I should have been feeling nervous but I genuinely wasn't - I could see how much he was. For me, it was just entertaining really, seeing a guy so clearly into me, knowing there was no real pressure on my part. To think, a couple of years ago, I was so excited to be dating him, for those brief few weeks. And in the time in between, I would have eagerly gone back with him. As we sat on his bed, him firmly closing the door, he apologised profusely for how cringe-worthy his Mum was, promising next time that he would take me out for dinner.

I shrugged. "So, you're ready then?" I gave him a seductive look, wrinkling my nose, staring at him.

Babbling, he visibly wiped some sweat from his brow. Stopping and starting with his hands, perhaps considering kissing me. Thankfully he didn't (that would have just made him feel even worse about himself as I definitely would have rejected him) and proceeded to place my socked feet in his lap. I had already taken off my trainers at the door. Yeah that's right - trainers; again, I did not feel like I had to go out of my way for this 'date'!

Starting to press his thumbs awkwardly against one of my feet, sock still on, I sighed, shaking my head. I explained that I would have to be barefoot for this; I questioned if he was really willing to please me, to make a good impression. Of course he was - more stuttering apologies as he gingerly pulled off each sock and started the foot rub.

Compared to Ross, it was pretty average to be honest. With my stepbrother, there is an eagerness, a need to caress my feet and treat them like deities, objects of desire. Ben, on the other hand was just kind of clumsy. Sighing again, I gave him some pointers - how to use his thumbs, how much pressure to apply... he did start to improve to be fair - he seemed to be a quick learner!

"So...." After he'd rubbed each of them for around five minutes or so. "What, should we....?"

I raised an eyebrow, shaking my head slightly. "Oh Ben, you're not trying to take control are you? I thought we established by now that I'm in charge. Isn't that right?"

Gulping, a look of uneasiness but longing on his face, he gave a quick nod. "Oh, yeah. Erm, of course... I'm... Just want you to be, erm..."

A small giggle escaped my lips as he turned red once more. "Sure. Now, I want you to rub my feet some more. Can you put your TV on? I think Sex and the City is on Channel 4..."

So it was effortless on my part; for the next hour or so I watched a a bit of SATC, while Ben rubbed my feet, like a good lapdog. He tried a couple of times to make conversation but it petered out, taking the hint that I was more engrossed in the programme.

The best part of the evening was when Ben's sister, Jessica, knocked on the door. "Come in!" I called, pushing my feet firmly against Ben's lap (no hard-on at any point - so he's not a foot freak, like my stepbrother is!). Ben averted his eyes and went a whole new shade of crimson when his sister walked in. At this point, he was pushed against the other end, to a right angle to me as I happily stretched over most of his bed.

"A foot rub?" She grinned at each of us. "Wow, Kayla, you've got my little brother well trained! Anyway, I just came to see if you guys wanted any ice cream?"

I grinned back and took her up on the offer. Although I'm getting more toned and fit, I can't say no to some Cookie Dough ice cream. Ben made a small non-committal noise and continued to meekly rub my feet while his sister returned.

"Oooh! Sex and the City!" Jessica came into the room, casually sat next to Ben (pushed a little away from the edge now) and without invitation, began to watch with us, laughing and chatting with me all the while. After a good twenty minutes, she apologised (to me, not Ben) for cramping our style and left us to it.

I yawned, stretching out my feet and flexing my toes. "I'm kinda beat. Thanks for the foot massage, Ben."

He asked me how it was, giving me a hopeful look, flexing his hands as he was finally allowed to put my feet down.

"Hmmm, not bad..." I told him. "But you definitely have some work to do." He looked a bit dejected but eyes widened as I suddenly moved towards him, leaning close so my lips brushed against his ear. "Keep being a good boy and you won't regret it..." I purred into his ear. Placing one hand on his thigh and sliding my fingers slowly up, I felt his pants tighten immediately, a definite stirring in his crotch.

It was another sign, again, that he was definitely not into feet (well, not yet, hehe!) and was still infatuated with me, despite me making him be nothing more than a foot rubber this evening. Gulping, his breath quickening, Ben's excitement was almost palpable. As turned his head to kiss me, I stopped him with one finger against his lips. Telling him that we weren't ready for this yet, he practically whined in frustration - now I've heard that sort of noise from Ross many times! Different circumstances of course.

Giving him a smirk, I pulled away and gestured to my pink socks, which were on the floor. Flustered and hands shaking, Ben quickly obeyed, pulling my socks slowly back on, avoiding eye contact - possibly because he was mad at me, rather than purely infatuated. He had every right to be - I'd teased him rotten and he barely complained! Heading back downstairs, I chatted a bit more with Ben's Mum and sister, asking the latter a bit more about Bournemouth, promising to meet up again to find out more! Ben tried to join in but was overawed. His Mum put an arm around him, which he found suitably mortifying. The poor guy really had a lesson in humility last night!

As soon as I got home, he was messaging me. Thanking me for coming over to his, actually thanking me for letting me rub my feet. I mean... pathetic or what? Yet, I know I've played him well - I've been pretty relentless and it's no small wonder that he's letting me walk all over him. Oh, there's an idea...!

He's also invited me to a party that his friend Tammy is having for her 18th, saying that I can bring a friend too. For a moment, I considered Ross. But no - not only do I NOT want to socialise with him, embarrassing him in a party-situation could be the very thing that ruins everything I've got going; it would be too much! So, I'm bringing Jenny. She's a bit unsure and in a way, so am I. I've only ever been invited to a couple of house parties in the four years I've lived here. Each time, I was pretty much left on my own, while Ross strutted around, always the 'popular' one of the two of us... always quick to make a nasty comment about me, within earshot. Now though, now I feel excited, keen to show people that I've changed, that I'm not this nerdy, awkward girl. So I get where Jenny is coming from - she's quieter than me (well, quieter than I was, that's for sure) and even less popular. But she's coming - she's a good friend and she knows it means a lot to me!

Speaking of Ross, he's being the perfectly pathetic slave. I can't pretend otherwise - I love waking up to the feeling of his tongue lapping against my soles, a breakfast tray of food and drink, dutifully prepared. I gave him around twenty minutes: a fairly leisurely breakfast, chatting idly to him. Apparently, Ryan and Charlotte have started dating. Ouch... that must hurt. Not that he's seen any of his friends, or anyone in general; other being at my feet he's had very little else to do lately, hehe!

Love,
Kayla



Entry 23: 29th July 2003

Dear Diary,


Well, that was an AWESOME party! I've never written that before. I've also drank for the first time. That's right - was never my thing. But I had a couple of cocktails this evening and they were fucking delicious!

I was annoyed earlier though. Mum and Ian had both drank a couple of glasses of wine, so neither could drive me there. Mum even admitted she forgot I was going to a party, as she wasn't used to me going out and socialising like Ross usually does... Well, that's changing! Anyway, we were supposed to be picking up Jenny too. It would have to be taxi... something that I'd really've rather avoided until I got an idea....

Funnily, it only occurred to me because he was at my feet at the time, in the living room. A pre-party pedicure was in order, and of course my loser stepbrother was happy to oblige. Hilariously, Mum had watched his impressive technique while he serviced mine; he agreed to do hers later! I must catch up with them both about that....

Sorry, going off course. I blame those cocktails. OK, it was while Ross was carefully painting my nails that I thought of it - he could drive! He looked pained for a moment when I announced it, but quickly agreed. Oh, that was just so natural for him now - like it was in his DNA. He had been driving for about six months now - had an expensive BMW bought by Ian for him, so why shouldn't he drive me!

I sat in the back seat, treating him like a chauffeur (I mean, a definite upgrade compared to recent events!), picking up Jenny who Ross was polite but indifferent to. I talked like he wasn't there, referencing him at times (I said things like 'My slave makes the best breakfasts... I don't know what's better, how he licks between my toes, or his coffee making'!, which Jenny looked embarrassed about, trying not to laugh; Ross looked suitably humbled). I could've made him pick us up later, but Ben's Mum had already arranged to collect and drive us home (kind of her but, sort of controlling too?).

Jenny looked...nice. She was was wearing a long red dress and heels; it was fairly shapeless so it managed to disguise her overweight figure a bit. That's not me being a bitch, it's just obvious! She'd made an effort basically, which I appreciated. I, on the other hand, looked (not so much now as I'm just in my pants and a vest) fucking smoking! The jeans and silver, sparkly top I wore really showed off my more toned physique. Ross's daily PT sessions, along with having a precise nutrition plan, was really paying off. I'd touched up the colour of my hair too - the blonde looking more prominent over the brown, which had also naturally lightened in the sun.Ben was friends with the girl - Tammy - who was hosting the party, so was useful at introducing us to people, making us welcome

He couldn't keep his eyes off me all evening. He was kind and friendly to Jen too, making sure she had a drink and not being pushy when he got us both a cocktail. Was I stupid having a drink from a guy I don't know too well? Well, NO. Because I watched the guy pour them - each ounce of spirit. I made Ben test mine too first, which he did so happily. Good guinea pig! Jenny didn't drink in the end - fair enough. When it was just the two of us, she asked me more about Ross, which I of course thoroughly enjoyed updating her about. She was quiet about it but still seemed to enjoy hearing me talk about him.

I felt like I was always chatting to someone. Girls from school mostly - a few I'd been kinda-friendly with, others who had blanked me before, were actually complimenting my clothes, my shoes... It felt great. Amazing, actually. Amazing to have people want to be around me and feel that my confidence was radiating. Ben just seemed to be soaking me up, hanging around me most of the time, talking mostly gibberish but (quite charmingly, really), laughing at anything remotely funny I said, nodding vigorously in agreement at any point I made, being very attentive and clearly smitten with me. Jen sat on her own a bit, but I did see her talking to a couple of others, and am sure a guy was trying to chat her up at one point, though she denied it. Little minx!

I did have a close shave at one point. It happened when I saw Charlotte and Ryan together. They were making out, their tongues ramming down one another's throats, on one of the sofas in the living room, like they owned the place. Not exactly subtle. And not appreciated by me. Ryan is such a thug - he's not handsome, just caveman-like. I made a comment loudly to Ben, standing in front of the two lovebirds, as Charlotte turned to give me a quizzical look. She was about to say something rude, when she noticed I was with Ben, my arm gently wrapped around his waist.

"You've moved on," the gorgeous brunette told me, her eyes cold, even with Ryan now practically licking her ear lobe. She is a bitch but she is seriously stunning. Trashy but beautiful, a bit like Katie Price.

"You can talk," I replied, gesturing at Ross's former best friend, still lavishing her with kisses, now all over her neck. He looked up for a moment, giving me a look but deciding not to say anything.

Charlotte rolled her eyes. "Whatever. Ross is a loser - Ryan makes me happy. So screw him. I'm sure that he's happy being..."

Startled, I quickly pulled Ben away, giving Charlotte a smirk and cheery wave, leading Ben back towards the kitchen.

One more word, then that would have taken some explaining to Ben!

Anyway, I decided to make out with Ben. I've kissed guys before - Ben, when we dated years ago, and another guy when I was on holiday in Greece. But those times were awkward, without tongues and not exactly successful. This was full-on making out! It was my idea and just felt right; it was after Ben was telling me how much he liked me, how perfect I was, how he would do anything for me... I just grabbed his hand and pulled him upstairs, going into the first bedroom I could find. Pulling him onto the bed, I wrapped an arm around him, pulled his face towards mine and kissed him, pushing my tongue against his and finding it happen easily, effortlessly. Ben gasped with excitement, returning the kiss and placing a hand on the small of my back. We did this for several minutes, until I stood back up.

So do I want Ben? Do I want him as a boyfriend or to take things further with him?

The simple answer is no. Harsh as it sounds, I don't fancy him, not properly, not deep down. He's nice and sweet, but kind of dull. Seeing if I could get him to willingly massage my feet was a bit like an experiment - I had to see if he would do it, if it was just Ross... I don't know, I just liked, and still like the idea of bending him to my will. Kissing him was sudden, spontaneous but it does not mean that I'm going to be his girlfriend.

I haven't told him that yet, which is kinda awkward. But I'm not going to torture him too much - I'll make things clear to him soon.

I told Jenny about making out with Ben, which she seemed delighted with. She asked me there and then if I was 'done with Ross', like if I had moved on from my stepbrother to Ben.... I explained to her that I don't and have never wanted Ross that way, nor have I decided what I want to do with Ben - if he's just convenient for the time-being. She gave me a look, like I was being mean, which she then quickly shrugged off. She's probably jealous - jealous that there are two guys who I can play with, while she hasn't exactly got options.

Anyway, the rest of the party was just so much fun. I can't even remember everyone's names, but there were some with girls I didn't even realised knew my name, let alone I actually hung out with! I played a couple of drinking games (not with alcohol - I'd had enough after the cocktails), beat almost everyone in a 'limbo' contest, and by the time that Ben's Mum came to collect the three of us (11pm, sharp), I didn't want to leave! I feel a bit bad that I had pretty much ditched Jen - there were just so many people wanting to be around me - cool, funny people! And I see her all the time, so really, what's the problem? In the car on the way back, Ben tried to hold my hand, but I didn't want to mislead him any more than I already had so I gently moved it to the side. Jenny just stayed quiet, messaging someone on her phone. Maybe she was annoyed with me that I didn't spend much time with her.

Am I a bitch? Have I done exactly what I've loathed people who are 'popular' do to others? Is that why I've avoided the centre of attention up until recently? I've got to be logical about this. This is all about doing what I want and not having to be so damn fucking anxious about it. I wanted Ben to rub my feet to see if a non-foot-fetish guy would, and he did. I wanted to kiss him because I felt like it, and we both enjoyed it. I will be a bit clearer with him - maybe it will push him away, maybe it won't. Either way, I'm in control.

And Ross? Well, he's actively chosen to be my pathetic, doting foot slave. I've given him a choice ALL of the way. So, if he wants to stop, I'll let him as I don't need him. I feel more confident and alive then I ever have in my life; I've put my stepbrother in his place so it's not my issue that he just can't resist my feet. Still, getting regular pedicures, foot rubs from a guy who is basically a foot expert.... not to mention those breakfasts while licking my feet.... I could actually do with some foot devotion right now as my feet are sore... but I'll wait till the morning.

I'm tired, and definitely a little drunk. I think. Time to sleep!

Love,
Kayla



Entry 24: 30th July 2003

Dear Diary,


OK, I'm pissed off. First of all my head hurts. Second, and worst of all, Ross hasn't come in to make my breakfast and lick my feet! They're definitely sore, like my head is, from dancing last night and NEED a good, thorough foot cleaning and licking! I was looking forward to seeing him struggle with their sweatiness, knowing that would still love it...

So where the HELL is my foot slave?

I've checked his room - locked, as usual. He's not downstairs and Mum and Ian are also both out. Not that he's ever messaged or emailed me before - but there's nothing from him. Not on MSN Messenger, where we'd added each other before and never exchanged a message. So nothing. I'm going back to bed, with a cup of tea and pint of water. He better be here soon and has a LOT of grovelling to do!!

Love,
Kayla



Entry 25: 30th July 2003

Dear Diary,


A short text message - are you kidding me?! It's now midday and after I got some more sleep, I woke to a message from my stepbrother.

I'm staying at my Mum's for a few days. Sorry I didn't tell you before. See you soon.


The nerve of him. Did he honestly think that he would slip away, like that, so easily?

I was about to send one back but thought about it. No, if I message him, then it makes me look desperate. Which I am NOT! No, the pathetic loser will come grovelling and be back before I know it.... So I decided to ignore it. Let him come to me...

The more I've thought about it though, the more it was inevitable. Maybe it was driving me and Jenny to a party; all the stuff with Charlotte and Ryan - his former girlfriend and best friend hooking up, giving my Mum an actual pedicure last night, assuming that happened... OK, I shouldn't laugh but that last one has made me let out a small chuckle.

The point is, he has chosen to stay at HIS Mum's. He doesn't see her that often and when he does, speaks very little about her. I've never even met her but I do I know she has some sort of medical condition, during and after the time Ian divorced her and got with my Mum... she's not in a great way. I also know that she lives in a small, one-bed apartment, so Ross is really slumming it right now. Surely, he'll be back, tail between his legs soon...

As I'm writing this, I'm feeling calmer, more positive. It's the first sign of dissent in weeks, and to be honest, I was starting to get bored with him anyway. I don't actually need him. And I definitely don't LIKE him! Yes, I've become spoilt, accustomed to lots of perks, but I can get by without him. It's also made me think about Ben - I need to speak to him today, to straighten things out and make it clear how I feel.

I've just sent Ben a message and he's replied instantly - he's coming over soon! So more updates to follow...

Love,
Kayla



Entry 26: 30th July 2003

Dear Diary,


Well, things feel like they've restored to some sort of 'order'... it's not exactly what I thought would happen after the events at the party last night, but I've sorted things with Ben.

When he came in, I shortened the small talk, not even offering to make him a drink so I could cut to the chase.

"OK, Ben we need to talk," I told him, sitting next to him on the sofa, each of us angling our bodies towards one another. "About last night."

"Last night?" Ben grinned at me, clearly feeling more comfortable since we'd made out, having proper, full-on snogging at the party. He probably thought that he'd already won me over. "I knew that...foot massage... would be, you know...." His words trailed away under my hard stare. "Um, y'know?"

I sighed. "Last night, I kissed you because I wanted to. Not because you'd given me a foot massage. I felt like it, you'd been nice to be around at the party, so I thought, 'why not'. I kissed you, and it was fun. Wasn't it?"

He agreed as he nodded enthusiastically. It's hard not to feel sorry for him; it's like playing a game of chess with a novice, knowing you are a few moves ahead and that they are so far beneath you. I continued, explaining the it was a bit of fun, and it didn't mean that I wanted him to be my boyfriend. Ben took a breath and admitted that he was confused about this - from his perspective; we liked each other so why couldn't we go out together?

I shrugged. "I think you're a nice guy, but that doesn't mean I want to be with you. You're nice to be around if that makes you feel any better?"

He was looking increasingly crestfallen. I hate to say it, but it didn't feel entirely unfair - he had dumped me, two years ago. He even brought this up, apologising again for dumping me, how much he regretted it; but I waved it away, speaking frankly with him. I assured him that I wasn't breaking up with him anyway, as last night did not mean we were even together. Firmly, I told him not to take it so personally - that it wasn't to do with him not being nice, kind or sweet enough - he was all of those things! I even told him that I liked him - like I like a puppy dog or a comfy pair of slippers... He pulled a face but was not exactly challengingly me, telling me where to go. He turned away from me slightly, shaking his head, muttering that being a pair of slippers wasn't much to get excited about!

"Don't feel so bad about it!" I said cheerfully, patting him on the shoulder. "Look, I still like being around you. I've made that clear right? I liked meeting your Mum, your sister - she's really cool! And I really enjoyed you rubbing my feet... We can be friends - I don't mind keeping you around, doing what we've been doing, but just to make it clear, you're just not boyfriend material. You're the kind of guy well...." I gave him a sympathetic face. "You're kinda like the guy who doesn't mind rubbing my feet..."

He swallowed thickly. "So.... you're saying if I want to be around you... it w-won't be as a boyfriend, but as friend, if you...let me?"

"Yeah, that's exactly it!" I bit my lip, forcing back a giggle. "Again, nothing personal, Ben, but a guy like you, you're punching way, way above your weight, trying to be with me. But why does that mean we shouldn't hang out? We can be friends, if you can deal with that. It doesn't mean just because I don't want to date you that we don't get to see each other! So what do you think?"

Ben was clearly mulling this over. He stood up for a moment, folding his arms. I looked at my watch, stretching out my legs, my bare feet where he was sat a moment before.

He started speaking, an expression of conflict on his face. Until it softened. "You're right, Kayla. You're just... you're just so cool and funny, just being around you is just... I can't explain it but I'm just so drawn to you...." He gushed, before adding. "As a...friend. If that's, er, OK?"

I grinned at him. "Aw, you are sweet. And yeah, I'm happy for you to be my friend. To show what a good friend you are, why don't you rub my feet again? Just remember, no funny business." I added with a wink.

His pride had dissolved; it was kind of tragic watching him accept his lot, sitting back on the sofa, my feet in his lap while he began to rub them, using that delicious lemon lotion that my feet had been yearning for all day. I sighed contentedly, telling him what a good choice it was - that his 'thing' for me would pass and that everything would just seem normal soon. He agreed to me coming over to watch TV together; he even accepted that Jessica, his sister could watch too.

So, Ben is basically my bitch. In a different way to Ross - he's clearly not interested in my feet, but is clearly infatuated with ME. Was it cruel to make him choose like that...? Well, it's better than just pretending, using the old cliche of 'We'll still be friends'. I like being around him; it's fun and entertaining spending time with a guy who clearly wants more, but isn't allowed to. And yeah, he dumped me two years ago - so it's all good.

Ross hasn't messaged again. He's clearly going 'cold turkey'. And to be honest, I'll let him. The downside is I have to do my chores again AND his - something Mum insisted while he is away. So that is taking up a LOT of my time! I haven't even decided what to do when he comes back. I've updated Jenny about it but she isn't as helpful as before; maybe she's still off with me after the party.

Love,
Kayla



Entry 27: 31st July 2003

Dear Diary,


My stepbrother is a piece of work... I decided to text him in the end as I couldn't stand waiting any longer and he hasn't bothered to reply! It's upsetting as I've definitely missed the perks I've got accustomed to, especially first thing in the morning with the foot licking/breakfast bringing. But I've pushed on in other ways - I've been working out more than ever and have upped my PB's in every lift and movement! I'm actually so angry with Ross, I don't know what to do... I even sent him a follow up text, making it clear that he better answer soon or else...but nothing!

Ben still messages me - cute stuff, like the good little pet he is. I've also got messages on MSN Messenger from a couple of guys at the party... One gorgeous guy called Theo, who is 21 and has Greek parents, and the other one - Ryan! I don't trust that piece of shit, especially after what happened with Ross, plus with him now dating Charlotte.... Anyway, I'm not in any rush and am enjoying a bit of harmless flirting on MSN. Theo is several years order - he's just finished University and is about to go into his Dad's business. Being older is definitely a perk - he's more mature, emotionally at ease, much more interesting than 'boys' my age. He's a man! Long dark hair, olive skin... looks like Aidan Turner... hmmm! We've exchanged quite a few messages on there and he's asked for my phone number too!

I was at Ben's yesterday evening. He clearly hasn't confided in his Mum or sister (I found out he doesn't see his Dad, by the way), as they were both delighted to see me, both giving us winks when we each gently mentioned that the two of us are 'just friends'. I think Jessica knows - she seems to give knowing looks to us, whereas his Mum is just giddy that he's got a cool (you're welcome, bitches!) "girlfriend".

I tried to phone Jenny a couple of times recently, but she's brushed me off. She's mentioned she's been 'messaging a guy' but hasn't elaborated. Maybe it was that guy at the party? Or could it be she disapproves of me - I told her about Ben and my conversation, to which she just sent a blank face emoji, then proceeded to ask me what Ross thought about it. Like I would ask him?!

As with last time, Ben went along with my idea of watching SATC. Though this time, I insisted Jessica come and join us, after she made a remark about it being 'the best'. She checked with Ben, who didn't fight it, knowing it's what I preferred.

"He knows I'm in charge," I grinned at Jessica, who seemed to find that amusing, getting us some sorbet.

Ben knew his place, that was for sure! This time, he was sat in the floor, facing the TV, but with my bare legs and feet dangling over his shoulders, so my feet were in his hands. His massaging was definitely better this time around - not in Ross's league, but different. Less reverent but with a definite sort of gratitude - like someone who has accepted this was all he was getting.

Jess and I chatted throughout, sometimes about the different characters (Ben had limited knowledge so his observations went down rather flatly, so they soon petered out) and about Bournemouth Uni. It was genuinely useful finding out about the different pubs and bars, lecture halls, clubs to join... If I don't get in now, I'm going to be really disappointed! I know Ben is going to UCL, so it's unlikely we'll get to see each other much. Ben gently disagreed with this - assuring us both that he'd visit... I don't actually doubt him!

Ben's sister seemed to find it amusing that he was so submissive, letting the girls sit on the bed, he on the floor with his 'friend's' feet getting so much attention.

"Maybe he should give you pedicures too...." Jessica stated, snorting a little into her glass of wine. "Bet you would be a pro at that, eh little bro?" She ruffled his hair with a bare foot, which he glowered at, telling her to quit it as he slapped her foot away. "Aw, play nice!" She grinned.

"Yeah, Ben - play nice! Or you can rub her feet instead of mine..." I said, a warning tone in my voice, which spurred Ben to actually apologise to his sister, something she nodded happily and approvingly at.

"You're a good influence," She smiled. "Glad to see my little bro is so chivalrous. Though, that won't get you the dates, buddy. No, us women, we want someone to challenge us... Once you're in the friend-zone, you'll never come out. Since being at Uni, it's become clearer to me - guys my age are just not emotionally mature or ready, though they think they are..."

I agreed about older guys being a better natural fit for girls my age, feeling Ben's hands slacken briefly. Still, the hapless bloke couldn't help but rub away dutifully, knowing that we'd be nothing more than friends. Still, he knew deep down that this was preferable over not getting to be around me. Patethic, really!

I shrugged. "About the friend-zone though, I don't think there's such a thing, to be honest. There are just some guys I like being around and Ben's one of them. He's sweet! He knows that we're friends, that we just like hanging out. It's like two girlfriends, chatting about boys, or doing each other's hair, or rubbing each other's feet. Except he just rubs my feet..." I added with a giggle.

Jess just seemed to find it entertaining. Maybe it was clear to her that I was playing with her brother; yet, she didn't give me any warning words, anything to stick up for her brother. It could be that she had hit it off with me and saw her brother as beneath her, being younger and clearly out of his depth anyway. I did make a point about the pedicures, which Jess seemed to like the idea of, promising me that she'd make Ben do it for her too so he'd be ready for next time! Ben gave her a dirty look at this, but did not make a point of challenging her. Maybe he just can't stand up to confident women?

I gave Ben a hug goodbye, kissing him on her cheek, which he (perhaps subconsciously) lingered his fingers on as he, his Mum and sister waved goodbye to me at the door.

So another fun evening. I haven't decided what I want to do with Ben. He knows his place and will come running whenever I click my fingers. Good boy! I'm going back on MSN to flirt with Theo some more before I go to sleep...

Love,
Kayla



Entry 28: 2nd August 2003

Dear Diary,


I finally got Jenny to agree to seeing me today. She met me for a coffee before Ben was going shopping with me. He asked if I was busy and he eagerly agreed to come shopping with me (of course he did...). I didn't tell him that I was buying a couple of new outfits and some new makeup, for an upcoming date with Theo (yes, he has asked me out after we've exchanged phone numbers!). Don't want to crush the guy too much! Anyway, I knew something was up with Jenny and it's not what I expected.

She's been messaging Ross!

What a little snake... the nerve of her to go behind my back like that. It was easy to get it out of her - first she made up some bullshit about it being a guy from the party, but after asking her for some actual details, she started to crack. It was when I mentioned my annoyance with Ross to her, giving up on finding out any more about this mystery man that she let slip.

"K, Haven't you... like, done enough with Ross already?" Jenny said, looking clearly pissed with me, folding her arms.

I shrugged. "You know he's my foot slave - what's the big deal? Anyway, when he comes crawling back, I just know he's going to beg me to lick my feet again... he'll be so fucking sorry, for daring to leave me, then ignore my messages... the fucking loser!"

"Oh I bet you'd love that K, wouldn't you? Get to embarrass Ross again, just to make you feel better? You've already ruined his life, Kayla. Don't you think he deserves better?" Jenny narrowed her eyes at me, shaking her head. She usually called me 'K' over 'Kayla', so I knew something was up.

"Why do you care. Don't tell me you still fancy that pathetic freak?" I stared at her, incredulous. Of course.....!

That was the moment it clicked into place. I shook my head at her, furious that she hadn't told me about this. I felt possessive - he is my slave and I didn't have to even mention the situation to her in the first place! Jenny then crumbled a bit, apologising for not being honest with me, admitting that she felt sorry for Ross and just wanting to help him. Apparently it was her idea that he stayed at his Mum's, and apparently is going to until results day... 8 more days from now?!

Jenny reaching out to Ross, giving him that idea and depriving me from her slave is fucking selfish. She had no right to do that! Yeah, I just read that sentence back!

Still, there's good news. I've talked Jenny round, to an extent - at least about Ross not being away for that long. It then gave me an idea. I am (mostly) bored of my stepbrother after how thoroughly I've humbled him, maybe it's time for someone else...

Jenny was uncertain at first but the more I've spoken to her, the more she's coming around. I've sold it to her as becoming Ross's girlfriend - something that she's fantasised about for a while, though probably not in these circumstances. Anyway, she's agreed. She's in contact with him and knows she'll be getting something out of him... I'll help her to go out with Ross and I'll back off from him. I've been deliberately vague about that but have promised her that Ross will no longer be my 'slave', no longer serve at my feet.

So in the end, we parted on fairly good terms before I met Ben for shopping. My 'friend' is still undoubtedly smitten with me. He stammers around me, blushes when I hug him or compliment him; he had to resolutely stare at a wall when I picked up lingerie to potentially buy. He came back to mine after, meeting Mum, who seemed to think he was a 'nice boy', even though I bluntly told her, in front of Ben too, that he was not my boyfriend. To emphasise that point, I got him to help me try on the new pair of shoes I bought. He was awkward at first, being in my bedroom, but had clearly accepted his place by now, buckling on the straps, placing my feet in each item of footwear like a servant would do for Cinderella! I even tried on a couple of dresses, which he, chivalrously, left the room each time I disrobed. Of course, he rubbed my feet after that too, while I spoke to Jenny on the phone, doing more listening than talking to what she was going to message Ross.

After I spoke to Jen, I gave Ben my full attention. He suddenly made a comment about the pedicure kit on my dresser, something I had looked upon with bitterness without Ross being here for the past few days. With a shrug, I told him he could give me a pedicure, my feet being a bit hard in places from all the shopping, plus from that party the other night.

And yes, he agreed! It took literally no persuasion too, ha! I decided then to tell him about Theo - that we have a date in a couple of nights. He looked forlorn, shame-faced at this, clearly frustrated with himself that he was spending the day being my gopher, knowing I wanted to be with someone else. Yet, he wanted to please me too, so accepted it!

"Aw, it's OK!" I told him with a giggle as he looked downcast. "There's nothing wrong with letting strong, confident women walk all over you, Ben. You're so kind and attentive. Don't see that as a sign of weakness! It's just about finding the right woman for you, one that sees you a certain way and doesn't mind how....considerate you are!"

"Really?" He gulped. "You don't think it's a bit...um... pathetic?"

I giggled again, sighing a little as I positioned a bare sole in front of his face. "Let me put it this way. Some guys are just born to serve. Let me just check something.... you don't like feet, do you?"

He shook his head vigorously, looking past my foot at my mock-pout and I believed him. It made it all the better, knowing it was me he was obsessed with, rather than my feet.

"So that makes you even more of a gentleman!" I giggled at him. "I know about some guys who are actually into feet. Apparently, they actually want to not only rub feet and give pedicures like you - but kiss feet, lick feet. Imagine doing that! Anyway, you're not pathetic, you just like being around strong women. Alphas - like me. And your sister..."

He scoffed a little at that. "I'm never going to give Jess a pedicure... I mean, she's my sister! It's, it's only...y-you, that I would do that for..."

"Aw, that's so sweet!" I wiggled my toes at him, while he rubbed away with a piece of pumice, already becoming pretty good at it. "And it's so cool that you're not jealous about my date with Theo. You're so cute!"

He blushed at this, not agreeing with me, pretending he wasn't jealous. Bless him! He gushingly told me that he'd do anything I wanted him too. Interestingly, he added that guys who were actually into feet were just 'weird', and that I'd never see him wanting to actually willingly kiss or lick anyone's feet!

I grinned at that. "We'll see...."

I like what he said about it only being me that he would do something so demeaning as pedicures and foot rubbing for. Clearly, it is me he is into. Not feet in general, and certainly not being bullied or bossed around by anyone. Just me! And he didn't protest about my date with Theo. He really is besotted!

Finally, after Ben had gone, I got a text. This time from Ross...

I'm so sorry... I should never have just left like that. Please, please forgive me. I'm going to come back - I just need to know that I won't be your 'slave' any more?

It had worked! Well done Jen!

Replying, I told him how disappointed I was but made it clear that he would no longer be my 'slave'. Again, I worded it carefully enough. My stepbrother thanked me profusely for this, apologising for being so 'weird' and promising me that he had 'changed'.

We'll see...!

Love,
Kayla



Entry 29: 2nd August 2003

Dear Diary,


Well, he's back! I have to admit, but I was actually glad to see him arrive back this evening. I wasn't sure he'd be back this soon, but he looked clearly relieved to be back home, though he avoided my eye as he gave my Mum and Ian an awkward hug each. Although they were pleased to see him and have him back home, they admonished him for leaving with no notice, also mentioning that I had been doing all his chores (little did they know I'd gone a LOT longer with doing none, as he had been doing mine for a while, not that I mentioned that...). Ross told them about his Mum, how her condition had worsened; my Mum looked sympathetic but Ian rolled his eyes, muttering something about his ex-wife being a hypochondriac.

I sat at one end of the sofa, arms folded and feet crossed at the ankles. When Mum and Ian left the room, I smirked at him.

"You have some making up to do...." I told him, wiggling my toes teasingly.

Ross cleared his throat. "Like you texted, yeah.... I'm not your... slave..." He said, his voice quiet but with more conviction than I'd heard for a while. "I get it... you've... beaten me. You've won. But, no more. Please." He gave me a look that I couldn't help but feel pity for.

Maybe he has changed, genuinely learned from what I've put him through. I could easily have pushed it there and then - reminding him of what information I had on him, how I could force him to do whatever I wanted. But I didn't - for a while now, I'd let him make the choices and did not want to deviate from that. I shrugged, recrossing my feet. "Fine. And yeah, you're not my slave anymore. But it's not as simple as that..." I added, a warning edge to my voice, a smile forming on my lips.

He took a breath, staring at the floor, awaiting what I had to say.

I explained it to him clearly - I had already thought about it before it came over, so it was pretty easy reeling off everything. For the rest of the summer, I would have priority in the garden, so when I'm in there - no basketball or music from him. Ever. Also, he'd do PT sessions with me, whenever I want to. Unless he's out the house, he'd also give me a lift in his car, when I wanted him to. The living room was also mine - I would choose what we get to watch on TV. He was merely nodding at each statement, briefly meeting my eyes.

"You'll do ALL my chores for the rest of the summer...." I continued, which he winced at, looking away again. "You may not be my slave per se, but you seriously pissed me off just leaving without warning and then blocking me. So that's the least you can do."

He took a breath before meeting my eye; it's been a while since he's had the nerve to do that. "That's fine," he told me, looking up as if working something out. "Six more weeks... I can do that. But no more.... feet."

It felt...strange. Talking through terms like this; him accepting his lot but not simply grovelling at my feet, like he had become so accustomed to. He was concentrating hard on not looking at them - and it seemed to be working. Did I want him to drop to his knees and profess his undying love for my feet? Well, yeah, in a way. But this was better - this was him fully accepting that I was better than him. I'd broken him a while ago now; this was now enjoying the perks that came with that. Even if meant nothing else with my feet.

I nodded. "Good. Oh, and you are VERY lucky that Jenny seems to care about you. Don't ask me why - it's not like you've been anything other than an arsehole to her. So be nice to her. If you don't, then you'll regret it..." I said this firmly, knowing that I was being true to my word. I had a plethora of options for what I can do to him.

And he knows it!

So, it was a good show from my stepbrother, I have to admit that for the first time in ages he actually seems to have something about him. Will it last?

We'll see!

Love,
Kayla



Entry 30: 4th August 2003

Dear Diary,


I'm feeling a little giddy.... my date with Theo was a lot of fun! I'll come back to that; let me just catch up the past few days as it's been a little while...

Ross has been good to his word. I have to hand it to him that he is resisting his nature well, or maybe my stepbrother has genuinely changed? Like having time to reflect has made him more self-aware. I haven't seen him a huge amount, but when I have, he's been polite, friendly even. He struggles to look me in the eye, which is kinda funny. Then again, it must be hard to do that for someone you've literally, willingly licked the feet of I guess...

So, he's done all the chores, a couple of PT sessions with me, not come out at all in the garden while I was there, giving me the TV whenever I wanted, meekly heading upstairs when I did... Part of me was tempted to see if he'd give me a foot rub while I enjoyed an episode of SATC, but I stayed true to my word, actually keeping my socks on, so not to tease him tooooo much. Jen had been excited, updating me constantly on MSN - it was too much to text! She seems to think that she's wearing him down... To think he's gone from Charlotte - a total stunner and diva, to.... Jen. Jen, a shy, overweight girl. Sounds brutal but it's what is apparently happening!

Last night, we were watching Bridget Jones again, Ian in his customary slumber on the armchair, me and Mum snuggled up. Ross, though, was sat on the other sofa, a little away from us.

"Ooh, Ross, darling... I would love a foot rub right now... would you, love?" My Mum suddenly requested to my stepbrother, her toes spreading as she smiled at him. "That pedicure last week was better than a professional!"

I'd forgotten about that; trying not to giggle, especially when she started giving some details. He'd used the pumice stone, the nail clippers, the other metal implements... apparently it was bliss! I could have coerced him into him rubbing feet again, not mine, but my Mum's, with just some simple suggestions. So instead, I bit my tongue and waited to see if he could hold his own.

Ross fixed his eyes on the screen, telling his stepmother that he was OK. I was impressed - he'd resisted temptation!

Mum looked a little surprised but didn't push it. She turned to me instead, nuzzling against me and pleading for me to do it instead. I obliged, realising that I'm amazing at receiving foot rubs, but not great at giving them. Mum seemed to notice this too, politely declining for me to move onto her other foot. Looking over at Ross, I could tell he was trying his best not to glance over. When he headed upstairs for bed, Mum asked me a few things about him, like what was going on... what happened with Charlotte... I told her the basics and then mentioned about Jenny potentially being his next girlfriend... which Mum seemed to find quite amusing, though she wouldn't elaborate on why!

The next morning, I woke to a few messages from Ben, asking what I was up to. It was the day before my date with Theo, so I asked him if he wanted to help me pick out some good outfits in town. Of course, he agreed...

"What do you think - the red or the black? Which one makes my arse look better?" I asked him, holding out two stylish looking dresses, pressing each to my skin while he blushed.

"I, erm... maybe the... um, black?" He gulped, trying not to let his eyes wander up and down my body.

I frowned at him. "I thought the red. Don't you think it shows off my figure more, makes my legs look longer?" I placed my hands on my hips, trying not to smirk as he quickly backtracked, changing his mind.

"Maybe you should stick to foot massages," I grinned at him, while he stood outside the changing rooms, several outfits in hand. A couple of women walked past, giving us a knowing look. They were probably thinking he was the long-suffering boyfriend, rather than a besotted 'friend'.

After a while, we stopped for coffee. I told him about Theo, how good-looking he is, a bit about his family business... Ben wasn't pleased but resigned himself to chatting about him, knowing I wanted to.

When we got back home, him carrying a few bags of clothes for me, I happily stretched out on the sofa, while Ben gave me a pedicure. Of course, my feet were sore from all of the shopping. He even made an iced latte for me (he did a good job too!), while I sat there, texting Theo and enjoying the flirty back-and-forths.

That's when they met.

At some point, Ross appeared in the living room, looking surprised to see me and Ben. Both guys kind of looked at each other, neither really knowing what to say. Finally, I broke the ice.

"Ross - Ben, Ben - Ross. You know my stepbrother from school, don't you Ben?" I said, with a casual wave of my hand while Ross loitered at the door, trying not to stare at my feet and occasionally failing.

"Yeah... oh, er hi, Ross," Ben said awkwardly, knowing that this must make him look rather compromising. "We're just, er, friends..." He quickly added, as though scared that Ross might disapprove.

Ross gave him a brief nod. "I'll, er, leave you guys to it..." He muttered, walking past us before heading out to the door leading to the garden. Moments later, I could hear the faint thud of his basketball - to be fair, he was keeping to his word; I wasn't out there so he could play after all. Plus, he played no music.

I sighed. "Yeah, he's a funny one is Ross. Not much for conversation. You know Charlotte broke up with him, right?" I said, spreading my toes as Ben carefully smoothed cotton wool in between them.

"Um... yeah. She's dating that rough-looking guy, Ryan now?" He added, before refocusing on my feet.

We chatted for a little longer before I resumed talking about Theo, how he is one of those guys who is so assertive, so confident. I wasn't deliberately trying to upset Ben - it just felt natural to talk like this around him, like he was a girly friend. Apart from Jen, I've not had a female friend to chat and confide in. Plus, with getting my feet serviced, it made it a relaxing and fun experience! Ben soon headed off after Mum got home; he'd been idly rubbing my feet, without me even asking him too after the pedicure. He hastily dropped them when she walked in, like he'd been caught in the act and babbled a goodbye to us both.

Mum gave me a look after he left. "You've got that boy rubbing your feet? Oh Kayla, what is it with you? Getting Ross to do it, now Ben... What are you like!"

I shrugged. "Some guys are just born to serve, I guess!" Her eyes widened at this, not expecting me to say such a thing, but she soon chuckled.

Anyway, that was yesterday. Back to where I wanted to start with. My date!

Theo is lush. He's charming, funny and definitely sexy. I asked Ross beforehand if he could both drop me off AND collect me from the restaurant I was going to (I didn't specify with who - he probably assumed Ben...), to which he agreed. I mean, what other choice did he really have? It was one of the 'terms' he had gone along with.

I had to firmly tell Ben NOT to come round before my date, even though he offered to give me another pedicure beforehand, help me choose the best outfit, even help apply makeup... He really is so needy and pathetic. I told him he could rub my feet tomorrow instead, to which he meekly agreed and backed off. He is sweet but really needs to get a life!

So, I have to say, I looked fucking hot this evening. In the red dress, wearing matching heels, I felt like a million dollars. Even Ross mentioned I looked good, which I grinned at, opening the car door to me like he was my personal chauffeur, which he kind of is, really. Arriving at the Italian restaurant, Theo had already ordered us a red wine, but was not pushy about it. I had never enjoyed wine before but found red wine to be surprisingly tasty.

He is sooo dreamy. With his black hair, reaching down to his shoulders but not with a bit of grease, his dark eyes and prominent nose.... He is sexy. Seriously sexy. And he seemed excited to be around me, mentioning how much he enjoyed chatting to me at the party about Dostoyevsky - he's studied him too; apparently it's refreshing spending time with a teenager who is so articulate and well-read. We each had a delicious prawn linguine, some more red wine, then shared a tiramisu together. I could not imagine Ben doing this with me... he would've been clueless and ordered all the wrong things, changing his mind at any suggestion from me. I love how Theo knows his mind and has a natural confidence about him. Being 21 years old makes him more on my level - like I've said before, guys (well, let's be honest, boys) my age are either immature idiots, or uncertain balls of anxiety.

At the end of the date, he waited outside the restaurant with me, suddenly putting his arms around me and kissing me, with passion and hunger. It was... nice! I'm not going to lie - it felt a little weird, not as ''perfect" as I imagined it. But the act of him doing it was confident, romantic, certain... and that was hot. Ross suddenly pulled up in his car as we parted from our kiss, Theo's tongue lingering against mine. Theo seemed a bit surprised, recognising my stepbrother; his younger sister had mentioned being in some of his classes at school and had played basketball against him. Ross was suitably quiet, polite but not giving any chit chat. No cockiness or swagger anymore!

I felt like a princess, my loyal servant collecting me in my carriage, while my dashing prince courteously opened the door for me, waving me goodbye with a smile on his handsome face.On the drive home, I stretched happily back, taking off my shoes without even thinking. "That was... Well, that was quite an evening! What did you get up to?"

He replied that he'd just watched a bit of TV, adding a bit tersely that my Mum took over to watch a comedy programme, which he didn't argue with. I grinned at that, enjoying the fact that he was being so compliant to my Mum.

"Aw, and did she ask you to rub her feet again?" I questioned him, finding it amusing but relieved, in a way, to hear that he hadn't. He was managing to resist - good for him!

The only other news he has was that he spent an hour doing my chores - the dusting and polishing took a while. More interestingly, The Cousins are apparently going to be visiting next week, once they're back from Ibiza. I actually chuckled slightly at this, for the first time ever, realising I was kind of looking forward to them coming over. Surely, them seeing the 'New Ross' could only be a positive thing!

I even gently suggested that to make his life more interesting, it would be worth him seeing Jenny. He seemed to enjoy the fact that she thinks he's "the coolest"... Little does he know this is just something else I'm going to play with him about.

He has no idea what I have in store for him on that one!

So we're all caught up! I've checked my phone - Ben has sent me a few texts (surprise, surprise...), one even stating that he'll make sure my feet aren't sore after he's rubbed them (I know, how pathetic is he?!) and Theo has thanked me for a lovely evening - now there's a real man!

Love,
Kayla



Click here for ALL of Kayla's Foot Diaries!  
© Copyright 2022 StarkContrast (starkcontrast at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2272309-Kaylas-Foot-Diary-4---Entries-21-to-30