*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2268838-Gryffindor-Valor
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · LGBTQ+ · #2268838
Sequal to gryffindor might
                                       Gryffindor Valor
Hermione woke up from her nap with a yawn, she then walked the mirror on her side of the tent. She managed to shrink her muscles to a smaller size, but cound't shrink past the where she first used the spell, her arms were still thick, and legs were still thick. She could't belive her friends would be stupid enought to try it because none of the trio knew how to undo the blocking spell. Harry was on the other side of the tent, thinking about Ginnie, she looked at the campfire, it was dying down, "We need more firewood" she said as she took off her shirt, Harry turned to get one look at his friend, She no longer bothered to wear a bra, bacause they keeped snapping all the time, without her shirt he saw her bare breasts, and her six-pac abs, she then used the muscle growth spell, causing her arms to swell in size, her back to widen, her chest to thicken, gave her an eight-pac, and thickened her legs. She waved goodbye saying "I'll be back later".
Using her newfound strength, Hermione tore apart trees and turned them into logs, and dropped them of at the campsite, oddly, she was acommpanied by a black cat which followed her everywhere she went, just she was gonna go in the tent, she heard the howl of a werewolf in the distance, Thinking quickly, she threw logs on the fire and casted "incendio" on the logs, and ran to fight the werewolf, encounting the creature on a cliff, she fought the monster, being careful not to let it bite her, eventually knocking the beast out, Desperate to protect her friend, hid the werewolf in a cave, she tried moving boulder in front of the cave to block it but it would't move, so she used the muscle growth spell, enlarging her arms, widening her back, thicking her chest, giving her a ten-pac, and thicking her legs, by some luck, her pants stayed on.
She then lifted the boulder and placed it in front of the cave. Hermione turned around to go back to camp, when discovered she was lost in the forest, climing the trees for a higher vantage point she spotted smoke coming the northeasten side of the forest, hopeful, Hermione jumped down, and speed-off in the direction of the smoke, quickly arriving, she realised she was at the wrong camp, suddenly she heard a meow coming from her shoulder and found the cat that was following her sittting on it. The cat then leaped of her shoulders and prowled into the tent, Hermione carefully followed the feline, noticing books on animal transconfiguration, littering the floor, She spotted the shadow of the cat transforming into that of a human, the owner of shadow revealing to be the Ravenclaw girl, that helped start Hermione tutoring of the muscle growth spell to her classmates, looking closely her, Hermione noticed she had black hair that reached her ankles, silver eyes, had breats larger then her own, was completely nude, and had a tatoo of a Raven on her left shoulder and a lion tatoo on her right. "Hey Hermione, I didn't get a chance to introduce myself, The name Athena Loki and I'm in Ravenclaw house". Hermione want to ask many questions, but the main ones where " How did you find me?, Why were you following me? and Do you like me because of my new Muscles?". Athena replied with " Firstly trained myself to become an animamagus so i can stowaway in Harry's tent kit, Secondly I needed to warn you about The Slytherin girl who pleasured you, her name's Ursula Malelaficent and she'strating a sercet cabal of Slytherin girls, with your muscle growth spell mixed with snake tranfiguration. Thirdly, yes that's one reason but also because your smart, brave and wise, two out of three Ravenclaw qulalites that I found most suited to you. Now I answered your questions, you must answer mine", "fair enough" Hermione responded. "Firstly, Do you like have muscle's?, Secondly, Do you like Ron Weaselly?, Thirdly, are you interested in a relationship with me?". Hermione thought about for long while, and then responded, "Yes I do like feeling of rock hard arms and legs, Secondly, yes, as a friend as of last year, and thirdly does this answer your question?", hermione used muscle growth spell again ripping her pants and shoes to shredds, as her legs grew larger, next came her back as it widened dramatically in size, then her arms grew thicker then the tree trunks, her chest thicken, and but not least her abb became a twelve-pac. Athena then responded with " Truely hot", her started feeling her calves, promoting her nipples to harden, then her quads, grabbing her glutes, massaging her back and traps, then moving to her arms, starting with her shoulders, then her biceps and triceps, finishing with her forearms, Hermione the turned around, walked backwards and laid down on the rug in the middle of the tents, athena then laid her hands on her abs, then her chest, kissing her breasts, causing Hermione to moan in arousel, the muscle worship session is capped of with Athena frenching Hermione. Hermione then Said, "lets do it".

Meanwhile in the chamber of secrets, a sixth year Slytherin girl stepped on top of a stage, seaching her sorrundings, she saw what looked like women but with slight diffences, for one they are nude and packed with muscle, and their skin looked reptile-like than human. then a the cabal's leader revealed herself, waist-down was a snake tail but waist-up was a completely different story, the arms were packed with muscle, she was flat chested, revealing massive pecs, a v-taper that suppasted te most muscler men, and twenty-pac abs, but the striking feature was her head, She had a snake head. The leader leaned down and kissed the girl. At first girl felt nothing, then suddenly her veins were on fire, her arms burst out of her shelves revealing rippling arms, fingers turning into razor shrap claws, legs bursting from her pants and shoes, revealing legs as thick as her arms, and finally her torso shredding her shirt, exposing a thick and wide back, beefy chest, and eight-pac abs, she then jioned her cabal members in sexy times with some Slytherin boys. Hungry to grow of her fellow Slytherin girls,She ordered one of the larger members to get the next one, she responded" yes lady Ursula".
After two hours of intercourse, Hermione woke up with her new lover, kissing her breasts. Hermione asked if she can arrpartate back to harrys camp, Athena agreed to her request, allowing Hermione to shrink down to her still muscler form, and even gave her spare pants and shoes to replace the ones that where shreddded, before Hermione leaves, Athena Kissed her on the lips for ten minutes, and then disappeared after the moment passed Hermione realised that she was back in harry's camp, and walked out to find Harry and Ron back on good terms. Hermione then used the muscle growth spell one last time, her pants getting thighter from the thicken legs, she then approached ron to says hello. Ron told her about how he detroyed the horcux with the sword of Godrin Gryffindor, Hermione was Amused by the story but beleived him when Harry vounched for him. Harry went to go fishing, leaving Ron and Hermione alone, to past the time, she offered him one last muscle worship session, Ron started with her arms, then moved to her legs, then her back, then her chest and finally her abs. After they were finished, "Ron asked "how about one last roll in the hay until we have to move again?". Hermione was in the mood so she agreed.
                                                 The End

© Copyright 2022 Drbuffman (drbuffman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2268838-Gryffindor-Valor