*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2268506-Borutos-Tree-Transformation
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Fanfiction · #2268506
Boruto plans to prank his dad but finds a steals a special scroll.
Boruto Uzumaki, the stubborn 10 year old
walked around Konoha alone. He was pissed after his mother’s lecture of Naruto “working hard for the family.” While walking around, he suddenly had the idea to pull some pranks again. He decided to sneak into his father’s office to steal some scrolls, maybe to prank his father? What about Sarada? He didn’t know, but he continued to run towards the building. He quickly ran to the roof and looked through the window to make sure his father wasn’t around. ‘This is my chance!’ Boruto thought. On the way, he dodged some guards and opened the door as he made it through. He walked behind the desk, suspecting the scrolls to be there. He saw one that caught his interest: “Ninja Art: Human alteration technique.” and immediately grabbed it. “Boruto!” A voice yelled. Boruto turned around, seeing his father. “E-Eh?! ‘To-san?” He exclaimed whilst hiding the scroll behind him. “You’re not stealing scrolls, are you? You don’t know what it’ll do to you.” Naruto said. Boruto ran out of the room with the scroll in his hand. “OI!” Naruto yelled. “Heh... got away!” Boruto smirked.

He ran to a forest where he thought he’d test the scroll. He sat down on the dirt and opened the scroll. He saw a label that read “the technique that is casted on whom will...anate...form based on what whom re...”. But the rest was smeared. He suspected it to be temporary, besides, there shouldn’t be a technique that lasts forever, right?... He decided to test it on his self, but he looked around to make sure no one saw him. He looked back at the scroll, reading the signs:

Boar, tiger, pig, bird...

“NINJA ART: HUMAN ALTERATION JUTSU!” He yelled. But for some reason, nothing happened. He waited again. Nothing. He was pissed and made the decision to go and return the scroll. But as he walked, he felt pain on his feet that caused him to drop the scroll. “Ugh...” he groaned. All of a sudden, he saw brown stuff surround his feet and felt them go deeper into the ground. “EH?!” He exclaimed. He realized that he couldn’t move and felt it expand to his legs, to his crotch. He began to touch his legs, trying to find out what it was. “Wood...?” He exclaimed. ‘Am I turning into a tree?!’ He thought. Before he could say anything else, it expanded to his torso and quickly felt his self getting taller as well as his legs fusing together. “AAGH!” He screamed in pain. His arms began to twist together like roots and felt them covered in slimy oak sap. It spread to his fingers only to make them into branches and grew yellow-greenish maple leaves, one by one. He looked down and saw his clothes beginning to tear apart due to how huge he’s became. He could feel his hair transition into leaves just like his fingers did. When he opened his mouth to scream, he could only gurgle as his saliva was replaced into honeydew, dripping out of his mouth. “Ughaa...uggah...!!!” He groaned. “Uohaaa(‘To-san)...!!” He cried. ‘Somebody...’ he thought as his chin began to become covered in wood, he could feel the shape of his head change, making him gurgle in pain. He looked down at the scroll and the tatters of his clothes. He felt his face become petrified with wood and could feel more honeydew drip from his eyes. He closed them and screamed one last time, “HAAAAAA (HELPP)!!”.

But it wasn’t long until his mouth was replaced by a tree hollow. He stood there, unable to ever go back. All of this cruelty of a transformation because he wanted to test a stupid scroll. He couldn’t see or move, but he could still hear his father’s drowned calls. “Boruto?!” He called. As much as Boruto wanted to speak, he could only wave the leafs on what used to be his hands along with the wind. ‘’To...san...’ he groaned. However, his father never noticed. “I... lost him.” He whispered. He leaned onto Boruto and sat down, but didn’t notice the tatters of clothes behind him. After a while, he left him to be alone.
© Copyright 2022 Mochika (mochikachuu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2268506-Borutos-Tree-Transformation