*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2268248-Sister-Body-Swap-Ch-6
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Lizzjo
Rated: XGC · Chapter · Erotica · #2268248
An ancient necklace swaps the souls of two young siblings Ch 6
The next day was Saturday. Jessica finished her morning run by 6 AM. She slid out of her running shoes as she quietly closed the door behind her. Her dirty light blue ankle socks covered the noise as she made her way into the shower. She wore a short black dress and white ankle socks with a black bra and panties under. They were going out for dinner tonight and she had a surprise planned for Micheal. She stepped into her room quietly and dumped the dirty running clothes into the laundry basket. She turned to face the mirror when suddenly the necklace on her neck began to glow. She came closer to the mirror and watch a ball of light form at her neck. Suddenly a wispy ghost like arm came out of the ball. The hand reached into her mouth and she couldn't move. "What have we here...?" An old deep voice asked her. She felt like the hand was grasping her soul. "You aren't the soul of the girl... oh, I see. I made a slight mistake. I meant to steal this girls body. It appears you interfered." The voice seemed to ponder the situation. "I suppose we can share for a little while." He said. Jessica felt the hand loosen her soul. It began to pull out of her throat and exited. Jessica gasped. "Listen... I have... an idea for you." She said. The hand stopped and faced her. "We can share this body. Me and my sister are having a blast, but I think you can help us kick it up a notch." The hand waited. "What else can you do?" She asked. The hand laid on her head. She heard the voice inside her. "I can take over bodies, transform physical forms, I can destroy your soul, keep it inside me for later. Anything really." She smiled. "Go into Micheal. Turn his arms into tentacles." She cracked her door open. Everyone was still asleep. She snuck into Micheal's room. "There he is. Let's do it." The arm slid out of the necklace and into Micheal's snoring mouth. Suddenly he sat up. He raised his arms in front of them and they slowly folded apart and turned a deep violet color. Multiple tentacles swished around and licked at her bare ankles. "I'm going to let Jessica wake up as you. The tentacles will stay. I'm going to watch from inside your body." The voice said. Micheal's eyes changed from glazed over to their normal color. "...Jessica? What?" Jessica stepped forward and grabbed his waist. "Don't mind it. Just test them out on me..." The tentacles slipped around her ankles and held her upside down. The dress fell over her face and she felt the tentacles slip down from her ankle socks around her legs. They slipped under her panties and went around and around them. Finally they slipped off. She was still upside down when a tentacle slipped inside her. She almost let out a loud moan when two tentacles slipped over her mouth. The tentacle went deeper and deeper, digging inside her and slipping around. Her toes curled and she twitched. She drooled onto her cheek and towards her eye. She finished soon. The tentacles slipped away and Micheal's arms reformed. Jessica laid on the floor shaking. "I... I can't move..." Jessica gasped out weakly.
© Copyright 2022 Lizzjo (lizjo428 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2268248-Sister-Body-Swap-Ch-6