*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2268246-Sister-Body-Swap-Ch-4
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Lizzjo
Rated: XGC · Chapter · Erotica · #2268246
An ancient necklace swaps the souls of two young siblings Ch 4
Micheal laid on the bed sprawled out. His groggy eyes slowly opened. He looked over at the alarm clock. It was already 3. Jessica should be out of school right now. He thought about someone else in her body. Suddenly he looked down. He had a throbbing boner. "Holy shit. I didn't really notice the one from earlier..." He thought about the nylon toes in his mouth. He could barely stand up. He noticed the used tights on the floor. He had to hold it until this afternoon, he thought. He grabbed the tights and hung them up on the cabinet. He hopped in the shower. It was fairly quick compared to her normal routine. He pulled over a pair of black baggy sweatpants and a white tee. No makeup needed after. He grabbed some moisturizer from her room. "He'll appreciate that." He mumbled. He sat at his desk and booted up the computer. Time to wait.

Jessica walked into the locker room and put her gym bag on the bench. She slipped off the black leather flats and unbuttoned the beige pleated skirt. She unbuttoned her dress shirt and pulled it off. She gazed in the mirror for a second, noting her tight bra and nice butt in the tights with her pink panties showing through. She smiled and pulled out the black leotard. She slipped her legs through and put her arms into the sleeveless arm holes. She tugged the neck up and pulled the arms down to her wrists. She stepped out into the room. It was heaven. Girls in tights surrounded her. She was a little clumsy but muscle memory kicked in soon. About a half hour later she walked back into the locker room and picked up her phone. A text from Micheal. "Make sure to keep the ballet stuff on ;)" She smirked. She pulled the dress skirt over the leotard and tucked it into the pleated skirt. She traded the ballet shoes for the flats and zipped up her bag.
© Copyright 2022 Lizzjo (lizjo428 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2268246-Sister-Body-Swap-Ch-4