*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2264875-Sonyas-Rape-Teaser
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Erotica · #2264875
Sonya is surprised by the arrival of a stranger
She was frightened but intrigued. What could that sound be? Her heart suddenly began racing.

Sonya carefully lowered her ceremonial blade and stood up from her altar. She was five feet two inches tall barefoot as she was now. She wore a lacy black lingerie set to offer herself to her dark lord. The spare bedroom that was used for ceremonies was dark apart from candles flickering on the floor.

Her mind had snapped away from her task. She thought to call out. It could be her roommate and lover Faith. Faith was not supposed to be home until late because her shift as an erotic dancer didn’t end until early in the morning.

Sonya left their spare bedroom and walked through the living room to the stairs. Both 20 years old, they lived in a walk up loft that opened onto the street. She flicked on the stair light and saw the 6 panel glass door at the bottom had been smashed and the door opened from the inside.

Sonya started and turned to run for the telephone but her way was immediately blocked by a large shape. She stumbled and fell to the floor. The shape was tall, dark and powerful like Baphomet with a wide stance and shoulders. For a moment, Sonya thought her incantation had brought her spectral husband to her.

The shape lowered and got to all fours over her supine position next to the sofa. Sonya could see now this was a powerful man. His beautiful ebony skin that had concealed his identity shined in the light from passing cars. He had short cropped hair and was clean shaven. He wore a white undershirt and a pair of sweatpants. He smelled provocatively like the sweat of his muscles.

Sonya didn’t know to scream or struggle. She was immediately stunned by the appearance of this tall man in his apartment. The man now pinned her bare arms to the carpet and brought his face to hers.

“Keep your mouth shut, slut” he said under his breath.

She could feel the man’s pants against her stomach. His sweat pants were bulging with a massive erection. He pulled the waistband down to his knees with one hand keeping his bulk over her to trap her form under his. Sonya gasped as his large black cock rested against her skin. She estimated it was about nine inches long.

He rotated his arms and rested his right arm above her shoulder grasping his hand over her mouth. His left hand searched for her warm crotch and carefully pulled her panties aside. He swept his fingers along her labia and found that she was getting wet.

Sonya arched her back. Being this close to a strong man and seeing his enormous prick had awoken the naturally submissive part of her brain. She exhaled deeply and closed her eyes. Now she could feel the tip of his penis at the entrance to her pussy.
The man slowly entered Sonya’s body. His cock met resistance at first from her swollen labia skin but once it was wet with her juices, her warm vaginal walls accepted his size and shape.

She gasped against the resistance of his hand on her mouth. The unexpected feeling of penetration made her half heartedly try to struggle away until her body recognized a strong black man was inside her and released calming hormones.
© Copyright 2022 Lovingds82 (lovingds82 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2264875-Sonyas-Rape-Teaser