*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2261093-Cheaters-outhouse-boot-camp
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #2261093
Use family, friends, neighbors, any female young and old
MANDATORY RULES FOR THIS STORY
The character "Charilet" is never left out of your story. He is the name you will use as the punished one. So instead of using the name of the one who abused you in what ever way, use the name of Charilet. You punish Charilet.

""""""NOTE""""""" Ladies....
Everyone, or basically every girl and woman of various ages have at one point been somehow violated and shamed in some way, whether verbally, mentally, emotionally, physically, or all of the above. It is quite understandable that every female heart has at some point wanted retaliation and revenge, but most of all justice. Although unlawful revenge is illegal, lawfully justice is.
You are writing a story to blow off some steam and maybe use this story as some sort of therapy. You can't legally get real revenge on your abuser in the real world we live in, but you can do what ever the fuck feel like in this story. The more girls and women get revenge on Charilet in your story, the better. Make it kinky and naughty and nasty. Use the assistance of family members (Female only). Change their name. It's impossible for Charilet to die. Nock yourself you out.
Let's do this......




Every male cheater, every male rapist and every male abuser of women is be put to justice in a very disgusting way. In the year 2025 a global women's supremacy has taken control because they are sick and tired of men being in power and basically fucking up everything on this beautiful planet. Every company boss is now a woman. Every enterprise leader is a woman, every government, every CEO, everyone of them is a woman. Men bosses is a thing of the past. Even the pope is a woman. The world continues to work as normal. There is boyfriend and girlfriend, husband and wife. Love between couples still exists as normal.

The judicial system is a bit different than it used to be. It is still operated in the same way as before, but now, new measures of punishments and Incarceration are in place. A new law, decided by women, is put in place. It is the law of the "Female revenge bill of rights" It is the formal declaration of legal civil rights of the female citizens of any state, country, federation, etc.

The abuser of a girl or woman is brought to trail for a mandatory punishment, to which the punishment is related to the type of abuse done to the victim. If a rape, then the offender must be submitted to either being raped as well, or something related decided between the victim, the jury and the judge. Keep in mind that every judge is a woman, so judgment is always harsh. All of these 1st stage punishments are an assured punishment which every offender must be submitted to. However, the "Female revenge bill of rights" allows the court judges around the world to set aside their rule of keeping neutral as in not having any favoritism towards the victim or other plaintiffs on the side of the victim. A judge is totally free and allowed and even encouraged to use "Stage 2" of the offender's punishment, which can be a variety of punishments decided between the judge and the juror if present and the victim, including any female witness, or any female person that the victim chooses to speak in the victims behalf. All judges are especially pleased when an innocent young girl gets to speak. The court system always manipulates the innocent judgment of a little girl in order to make the final judgment and sentence all the more worse for the offender.

STAGE 2 PUNISHMENT.
The "Stage 2" punishment can be any punishment that the victim approves and can be anything, any punishment that will not result in the offender's death. His death is "Stage 3" punishment. "Stage 2" however usually favors either "The nightmare" punishment or the "Outhouse" punishment. Sometimes it's both, but the outhouse is extremely popular. "The nightmare" punishment consists of the offender to be laid down on a horizontal platform to which he is administered an injection to put him into a very deep sleep state. He is from that moment kept sleeping for the entire sentence. He is also administered a toxin agent which has a direct effect on the cerebral cortex of the brain, which controls the dreams and is the reason for us humans to dream. However it always results in nightmares. It enhances the the fear experienced by the offender. The offender's head is shaved completely and several electrodes are put in place on his bald head. The electrodes are connected to a special computer. Similar electrodes are previously placed on the victim's head held by a special helmet and the volunteering victim is hypnotized and made to recall the events of the offence. Every negative feelings and experiences of the victim is recorded in the same way that the victim experienced them. This recording is played on a loop for the offender to experience the same experience as the victim experienced it. The recording is looped and playback lasts for the duration of the sentence. The toxin administered to the sentenced offender enhances the experience and makes it a non stopping nightmare. As for the most popular "Outhouse" punishment, favored by most victims and has a rating of 72% of the offenders' sentence. A location is chosen for the outhouse, and unless you haven't realized yet, the outhouse is the toilet kind. This location is where the accused offender is set in place inside the outhouse in a storage place several feet under the floor of the outhouse. His head, wrists, hip area and his ankles are tightly secured to keep him in place for the duration of the outhouse sentence. A speculum is forcefully and brutally inserted in the accused's throat and expanded at maximum, dislocating both sides of his lower jaw in the process. A 1.5 inch wide flexible rubber tube is jammed down his throat all the way to his stomach and the speculum is removed. Special seating is positioned atop the prisoner's face and connected to the other end of the 1.5 inch rubber tube. He must ingest everything otherwise he knows that his outhouse sentence will be extended. His female bodily intake is limitless as he has also been administered something that makes his stomach flesh and belly flesh expand greatly.

STAGE 3; (Any man except Charilet)
Death by?.....{Whatever you want}

It all began...
© Copyright 2021 Charilet (charilet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2261093-Cheaters-outhouse-boot-camp