*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2260778-Chapter-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Chapter · Erotica · #2260778
Ch.1 in my foot fetish and sex story. Italics are thoughts. NOT FOR EVERYONE, very sexual.
         "Samuel", my mom calls. "Get over here! The truck is right outside!". I snap out of my trance.Why did we have to be moving?"Get over here Sammy! We need to get out of the house NOW".
         "I'm not a baby, mom. I'm 16", I reply. We got into the truck, my mom in the driver's seat. I was really tired. Maybe I'll take a nap.I fall asleep.
         When I wake up, we're in Mesquite, Nevada. "This is were we'll be staying", my mom says. I get out of the truck and see another truck in front of us. I get out and help my mom unload our furniture. I notice that my mom is wearing these nice black flip flops, the soles glistening from sweat from driving for 5 hours. Her toes looked perfect, and she had some soft purple nail polish on. It looked like she had just got a pedicure.I really need to stop fantasizing about this stuff. She's my MOM. Snap out of it, kid."Sam, your sisters are in the truck up front."Yes! More sexy feet. I snap out of it. Honestly, I don't know what's wrong with me.
         "Hey Sam!", says Audrey, my 21 year old sister. Her long blonde hair falls down till her neck, her bright blue eyes contrasting her beautiful white skin.
         "Hi Audrey", I reply my eyes wandering down to her legs. She's wearing a nice blue skirt. Slowly, they travel down to her feet. My cock hardens at the sight of her gorgeous toes in her light blue flip flops. I stand there for a few seconds, though it feels like an hour. She slides her toes out, and back in. She seems to notice me staring, and asks if something's wrong. I say nothing is, and move on to greet my 12 year old sister Sophie. She and Audrey were like carbon copies of each other. Today, they wore pretty much the same outfit. My cock starts forming a tent when I see her feet, and I quickly look away.
         "Hi Sophie", I say.
         "Hi Sam", she responds.
         I then head all the way to the front of the truck to see my twin sister, Amelia. We're identical twins, and you can see it in the blond hair, the piercing blue eyes, and the athletic build. We're a family of blondies, my mom says."You, me, your sisters, and your dad are blond, so we should give all the neighbors brownies, just because we need some diversity", she jokes. I wouldn't know about my dad. He died in a car crash when I was 10.
         I head over to go to Amelia. She's the only one who knows about my foot fetish, and she indulges it whenever she can, because she has a foot fetish too. We're both top athletes, and we get good grades too. Anyways, she was wearing these nice gray flip flops. They made my cock harden more than Sophie's feet did, and it started forming a tent. I indulged myself though, and stared at them for a long time because Amelia already knew about my foot fetish. I look over and I can see that she's staring at my feet. We stay like this for a minute, and then she snaps out of it and greets me. I greet her back, and we walk over to our new house.
         It takes us most of the day to get set up, but we all work at it and we've got everything out of the trucks. It's a big house, with 5 rooms, 3 bathrooms, and a nice big sitting room, dining room, family room, you name it. My mom has a really good job. Me and Amelia share a room. Everyone else get's their own room, and there's a room for guests.
         We sit down at the dining table and have dinner. After that, we continued hauling things out of the garage, until about 11:00. We hit the hay, and I wait until about 12:00. My mom and my sisters are fast asleep. I double check, just to make sure. Then I wake up Amelia with a gentle pat. I don't have to worry about me walking around making noise our room, because the floor has a rug on it. After a few taps, she wakes up.
         "Amelia", I whisper. "Go to the garage." I tiptoe through the house and get to the garage, picking up mine and Amelia's flip flops from the shoe rack on the way. I enter the garage, and put the flip flops on the floor. Me and Amelia already prepared for this, we know the garage is soundproof. A few minutes later, Amelia enters with her sandals and her sneakers. I already had my sneakers in the garage.
         "Are you ready?", she asks. I respond by grabbing her foot and kissing it. After a few minutes, I start using my tongue and licking it. She giggles.
         "Let me put my flip flops on", she says. She picks up her flip flops with her foot and holds them in the air expectantly. I arch over, my back acting as a table. She drops her flip flops on my back, and slowly puts them on. She then moves her feet off my back, and I start licking the soles passionately. I make sure to lick off all the dirt, leaving the soles spotless.
         She then shoves my head back, leaving me lying down on my back. She stands up on my testicles. Then she puts her flip flop on my chest.
         "Lick it", she says. I move to take it off, but she tells me to use my mouth. I use my tongue to hold her foot in place while using my teeth to slide it off. I then lick the insole of the flip flop completely clean. I do this for both flip flops, and when I'm done she's standing barefoot on my chest. She slips on her wet flip flops and lets me get up. (SEXUAL WARNING, IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ ABOUT SEX DON'T READ THIS PART)
         She pulls my pants down, and then she pulls her pants down too. We both pull our shirts off, and I take off my underwear. I make sure the garage door is locked, and I sit down. She starts trampling my cock, and I moan in pleasure and pain. She pauses, and asks me to wear my flip flops. In the excitement, I forgot that she also has a foot fetish. I slip my flip flops on, and she continues stamping my cock. I start leaking precum, and she switches into her sandals. She commands me to get on all fours again, and she roughly shoves my underwear on me. She sits on my back, and uses her sandals to kick at my sides, spurring me on like a horse. After a bit of this, she gets off.
         "Sam", she says. "Do you wanna start getting serious?" I smile at the question, and pull off my underwear and shoes. She does the same, leaving us both naked. I sit down on the floor, and she kneels down too. She then takes hold off my cock, and starts giving it a blowjob. Once my cock is hard she gets in the position I was recently in when she was riding me. I ram my cock into her ass, thrusting hard. She moans.
         "Abuse me!", she shouts. I'm lucky the garage is soundproofed, or else everyone in the house would've heard her. "I've been a bad little girl! Punish your little bitch! Violate me!" I thrust harder and harder quickly tiring myself out. I could feel my load slowly coming out, but I held it in until I could no more. All of it released into her, and I could see her pleasure. I moved along and started to eat out her pussy, and she got the hint. We moved to the 69' position, and very soon my sister cummed. I licked it all up, but didn't swallow it. She then put her tongue inside my mouth, and she started licking it all up. She started giving me a footjob, just to make my erection hard again. After that, I started ramming it into her pussy, giving her no time to adjust. She moaned ad it, and we continued this for an hour or so more.
         "Well, I think we should stop now", I said, panting for breath.
         "Same here", Amelia said. We walk balk to our room and fall asleep, because school was starting tomorrow.
© Copyright 2021 Pusheen (pusheen111 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2260778-Chapter-1