*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2260583-Seven-Minutes-In-Heaven
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Teen · #2260583
Getting together with a secret crush
"Seven minutes. I'll start the timer."
I tried to protest as a hand pushed me in the closet. I had wanted to stay home. Maybe watch television, possibly read a book and go to bed early, yet I was here.
I hardly knew anyone. I was only going with a friend, because of a stupid crush she had. I just never knew mine would be there and that's who was in the closet with me.
The hand that pushed me made me bump into him. He caught me and I looked up and into his blue eyes. The lighting wasn't great, but I didn't need it. I knew what they looked like. I didn't know his name. I pinned the name "The Bag boy" in my diary. I tried numerous times to read his name tag, but I didn't want him to notice, and here we were. I decided to break the silence.
"Well this is awkward."
"Yes, I suppose it is," he looked at me with a grin on his face.
Why was he grinning? It was because I was younger. I had turned 15, and I knew he was out of high school and I was out of his league. He was probably secretly laughing inside.
I hadn't noticed he had his hands on my upper arms. I just continued to ramble.
"Look, we don't need to do anything. I am sure I'm not even your type."
He didn't answer, except moved his hands to my face. I could feel him staring at me. I tried to say something else, but he cuts me off.
"Shut up," he said gently.
He moved in and his lips were on mine. I couldn't believe what was happening. What was I going to write in my diary? It didn't matter. All that mattered he was kissing me. The bag boy was kissing me, and oh my God, this was my first kiss. I didn't want him to know so I just followed his lead. I leaned into him, and we ended up losing our balance, and I fell on top of him.
No time for asking each other if we were alright. I'm sure we were.
Down to 5 minutes, and I wanted to make out with him more. This was my only chance. Tomorrow, he'd forget about me, and that would be it. He was an amazing kisser. I could feel the butterflies as we continued. He then began to kiss my neck, and I let out a sigh. I never knew my heart could sink to my knees.
I ran my hands through his hair. He was on top of me, and I could feel something hard against me. I gasped. It was him. He was hard. I did that to him! He wanted me.
His hands reached up my skirt and he pulled my panties aside. I felt his fingers on my forbidden spot. He reached inside of me. I gasped again and moaned into his mouth. I had never felt anything like it before.
"I want you, Nicole."
He knew my name! Yay! He knew my name, and he wanted me. This was going to happen. In someone’s closet. I had no idea who's it was, but it was going to happen. I wasn't even nervous. A pure adrenaline rush.
He lowered me to the ground. I reached down to his jeans and fumbled with the button.
"Times up!", we heard a voice say.
"Fuck!", he exclaimed as he raised himself off me. He grabbed my hand and helped me up. The door opened and there we stood hand and hand. I'm sure my face was flushed. I couldn't believe what had just happened. Tears sprang to my eyes as I let go from him and ran away.
It was so cold outside, and I had no jacket. It was inside. Dammit. The thought of lying on the couch watching television at home seemed so much better than this. I tried to hold back, but the tears soon began to overflow. I then felt a hand on my shoulder.
"Why did you run from me? Did I do something?"
It was him. He came outside for me.
I shook my head no answering him.
"Well I'm confused. If it wasn't me, then what's wrong?"
"It's me," I blurted out.
"No, it's not. I like you, Nicole. I wouldn't have done what I did in there if I didn't. I know what happened was extremely forward, but I would like to take you out."
I looked at him and smiled.
"I'd like that."
"I would too."
He leaned in and kissed me one last time. My heart melted as I fell into him. He held onto me until the kiss ended.
"By the way, my name is Joe, in case you want to write about this in your diary."
He walked away and I went back inside filled with joy and happiness. I couldn't wait to get home. I had so many pages to fill tonight.

© Copyright 2021 Danielle Nicole (daninicole1976 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2260583-Seven-Minutes-In-Heaven