*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2259555-John-and-Phoenix
by Moon
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Other · #2259555
It's smut, that's all there is to it
"I wanna hear you." He used his free hand to pull Phoenix's hand away from his mouth and caress his sides.

"Y'know how I said I can get really dominant and controlling?"

"Y-Yeah?"

"Want me to hold back or-"

"No. Talk dirty to me, please. C-Call me your slut- please- ugh." Phoenix grunted at John's hand still touching around his dick.

"Wow- Okay. Are you ready?"

"Yes."

They both stared at each other for a moment, a silent trade of trust.

John pulled down his boxers and took off his shirt so they were both fully exposed now. His body was more toned than Phoenix's but still lean and skinny for the most part.

The blond (Phoenix) stared in awe.

John grabbed a condom wrapping and tore it open, careful not to rip the article inside. He stretched it open and rolled it onto his erect member, veins dipping at the ring at the end. He poured some lube onto himself and stroked for just a moment before lining himself up with Phoenix's entrance. He looked up at his boyfriend for reassurance.

Phoenix nodded and John lifted his right leg onto his shoulder and spread his other leg onto the counter.

John inserted the tip into Phoenix, "God, fuck, you're so tight."

Phoenix arched his back in pleasure but also hissed at the pain.
"Ke-Keep going-" He moaned softly.

John slowly started pushing himself further, "You feel so good baby. You like my cock inside of your tight little hole?" He said as his hips met Phoenix's ass.

"Oh my god, yes, John, fuck-"

He hadn't even started moving yet and Phoenix could handle it. He wanted more.

John started to slowly thrust, holding onto the leg on his shoulder and Phoenix's hip. "You little bitch" He muttered under his breath.

"I love-"

John quickened his pace, digging his nails into Phoenix's hip and staring down at his work.

"You love what?" He demanded

"I love your-" Phoenix grunted, "Your cock." He hummed, closing his eyes tightly with a crooked grin.

"That's right. So dirty. I love it."

He then started going faster and he could have sworn he heard Phoenix scream, but he was too focused on keeping a steady pace and monitoring his stamina.

Phoenix did scream, but not too loudly. His dick started to drip pre-cum and his eyes were watering from the overwhelming pleasure. "John! Faster-!" He moaned and groaned

"So fucking needy"

But John did as he was told to do and went even faster, skin slapping against skin. He felt himself getting closer and closer to his climax with every thrust. Phoenix wasn't going any better.

He whimpered and opened his eyes, looking at what was happening, "I-I'm gonna come-"

Do it, slut. I wanna hear you scream my name when you do. I wanna swallow your cum and tell you how sweet it is" John inched even closer, "Do it, cum for me, baby."
Phoenix didn't even need to touch himself, yet semen leaped from his tip onto his stomach, "John! Fuck!" The rest spilled down and his face burned a beet red. John continued to pound Phoenix through his climax, thighs twitching with joy.

"Such a good boy." John then pulled out of Phoenix and pulled off the condom impatiently. He started stroking himself and he grunted as he started cumming himself, "Phoenix-" He panted blissfully, some shooting up and onto Phoenix.

"Fuck, you're good." Phoenix continued to twitch and he brought his leg down from John's shoulder.

They clashed their lips together, satisfied with each other and themselves.

"I love you, baby."
"I love you more."




Wow you are horny ;3

© Copyright 2021 Moon (mr.moon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2259555-John-and-Phoenix