*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2259391-Touch
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Romance/Love · #2259391
This is the pov of a man that is deeply in love with a womans' soul and not only her body.
Careful

Small heavy breaths, a low husky voice reaches her ear as she smiles softly as the warmth of his breath on her small cold ear. “Right there” he slid his hand down the middle of her chest to her stomach his hand hovered right above her navel. He turns his hand, his fingertips facing downward as his hand glides over her lace flower printed underwear right above her clit. She gasps lightly as she bites down softly on her lip,curious wanting to know where his hand will go next. She watches him closely as he makes eye contact with her almost staring fully into her soul, she looks as if she almost wants to cry but relieved at the same time. Staring at her was almost just as euphoric as the feeling of his fingers slowly sliding into her warmth as he felt her walls grip his fingers. Her lips part as air slips from in between them, as her juices start to run down her thighs onto the sheets. Her muscles in her legs tense, tighten and then release as the cycle repeats. His fingers delved deep inside of her almost as if he was verbally asking for more. He reached deeply into her as if her canal was endless, he wanted more of her not only her but to see him able to touch her soul in a way no other man could. The sounds, gasps for air, and the way her body would clench all just for him, all just from his desire being passed through her as if she were being impelled by desire. She could feel him even though he hadn’t slipped his shaft inside of her yet. Her body started getting hot. She was radiating, glowing as the sweat dripped off of her forehead. His fingers slipped out of her as he tasted her, he licked up every single drop of her only getting hungrier for more. Making sure he stared her in the eyes as he did so as if he was claiming her as his all of her even down to her juices. He places his lips in the bend of her waist as he slid them up just under her breast. He left small kisses.
Even though he wanted so much he was patient, he took his time to slowly get her to her peak just to make a mess of her. She wanted him, she was prepared for the hours of endless screaming and torment of him pounding deep into her with all of him. He bit her breast as he cupped it inside of his hand as he slid his tongue slowly over her nipple. She grabbed onto his hair as he grabbed her wrist placing it above her head. He knew she would try to stop him because of the fear of it being too much. But he wanted it to be too much, he wanted her to remember the feeling every time she thought of him and only him. He wanted to mark her forever and burn his image in her mind, not allowing room for another inside of her mind. His breath was heavy, he licked up her neck and bit down hard. Covering her mouth denies her the pleasure of verbalizing how good it feels. He grabbed her throat as he whispered in her ear. “Now don’t ruin it yet love, I know I make you feel good but be a good girl for daddy and hold just a little while longer.” Her face turns a dark red color as she nods her head he releases his hand from her mouth. “I’ll be a good girl for daddy, please play with me more.” He grins the sound of her needy soft voice makes him rock hard. He knows she is horny because her voice is lighter than before. It's so cute how she acts accordingly for me, acting as if i won't notice. That soft little voice is her submitting to me being vulnerable enough with me to have my way with her completely. I love it when she allows me to do whatever, I'm never careless with my baby she is so sensitive. I love her to death and she will never understand how deeply I feel for her. Just looking at her naked body is like looking at the many scars and the ravishing person she has grown into. She is just astonishing in every way no matter the angle or even if she is crying from how hard i have fucked her she is just beautiful in every way. That makes me want her more, I make her feel so good that she cries. It isn't a sad cry but the kind that happens when you get something meaningful from that special person and you would've never expected it. I could make love to her forever even though that’d be impossible. I still would love to if I could. Giving and showing her every vulnerable piece of me that is now hers, and hers is mine.

Sincerely, I love you *Heart*
© Copyright 2021 TheBloomingFlower (blossom0607200 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2259391-Touch