*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2256821-Space-Miner
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Kizi
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Sci-fi · #2256821
This is Lore For my Game on Scratch Space Miner v.1.4.5 .
Space Miner

Chapter 1

Year 2100.

For Future References this is our start time .

2100

It has been 10 years since we were put on this mission to investigate nearby solar systems and harness data we are in a research cruiser called . Alpha56 its lightly armed to fight against any pirates the current system we are in has measured large amounts of solar activity the population of this solar system is mostly worker robots and human observers harnessing the system for resources . Terra Prime is the main hub of this so called united earth space force u.e.s.f the people on our main world are corrupt diplomats always trying to find a way to cut corners . the u.e.s.f was originally founded once Terra Prime had started to Become Less habitlable in a way to find other worlds . the vast space empire is on the brink of civil war as tensions heat up i don't think that anyone is expecting peace in the government .

2110

the u.e.s.f after many years of tension has split into many smaller factions fighting for control of nearby space our ship the alpha56 is forced to flee as the many dreadnoughts capital ships carriers fight for supremacy . we are all going into cryo sleep to get away from this nightmare we will be drifting this will be my last message as the captain of alpha56 we are now entering cryo sleep in the centauri system good bye terra prime .

Factions

U.S.E.F

The remnants of the government with a sizable military with desertion at a all time high it struggles to keep its territory with its colonies rebelling at every corner is this government gonna fall who knows ? .

U.T.O.E

the united traders of earth were the main economic force of the empire now they operate trying to take over the rest of the small empires with their superior technology but their leaders are incompetents' rich folk with not much knowledge .

A.S.F

Anarchy Space Fleet is a Rebel Group trying to fight the corrupt government of u.s.e.f they managed to hijack alot of the dreadnoughts and cruisers with a badly damaged capital ship . they are a force that is trying to destroy all it won't stop destroying entire systems .

R.O.U.S

Republic of united systems . they were the first to rebel vying to destroy the corrupt u.s.e.f with all their might they are a faction with commanders that defected from the u.s.e.f but they lack the fire power to take on the u.s.e.f they have superior tactics .

2110

A brutal battle if fought over terra prime lasers light up the atmosphere as ground battles create bullet storms million die in the first few hours as all the factions fight each other over the planet the U.S.E.F releases its most deadly super capital Viperious armed with many weapons it forces the enemy fleets to retreat as it begins shredding the many ships that fight over the planet . in a last minute save the u.t.o.e brings out its own super weapon a device similar to the halo rings the alpha gun has the ability to neutralize entire space fleets making them fly towards the sun like its a gigantic magnet the u.t.o.e knows it will kill them to but they fire it anyway many ships fly towards the sun including the viperious a lot of them perish as the viperious escapes at the last second it jumps into a random solar system never to be seen from or heard from for decades . terra prime falls silent as the sun envelops all the fleets and the planet mars the main planet of the u.t.o.e . terra prime is silent like a wasteland society crumbles and the u.s.ef is declared dissolved by the remaining people living their .

2300

alpha 56 is drifting in space and the cyro chambers unfreeze the crew they all wake up in a unfamiliar part of the galaxy they see alien ships investigating their ship they all panic and try and establish communications with the ship but they speak a language they don't understand the ship is boarded . the aliens look like researchers for a couple of hours both crews try to establish communications .
when they do they learn that they are the zaytok a alien race which is trying to find out if they are really alone they are humanoid lizard looking creatures . Zaytok( Captain) what are you doing in Zaytok Empire Space all alone . Alpha 56 ( Captain ) we were forced to flee as our empire fell apart due to corruption . Zaytok ( Captain ) your situation seems very dire want to stay on a mining world until we figure something out .

The Story Ends For Now !

Chapter 2 Coming Soon

© Copyright 2021 Kizi (kizi221 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2256821-Space-Miner