*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2256682-Zooey-and-the-chub-problem-WG
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by joe
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Food/Cooking · #2256682
This story is about Zooey the fox getting a little big
One eventful day, Zooey the fox was captured by eggman. She was injected with a special serum. Zooey was let go by eggman short after that. 2 hours later, she felt super hungry. She went to Meh burger and she ordered a double cheese burger with extra fries. Zooey devoured it like there was no tomorrow. She pat her slightly rounded stomach but then she was still hungry. "How can I still be hungry after all that?", she thought to her self. So she went back home and cooked a 20 inch pizza all to her self. After she was finished with the pizza she went to bed. The next morning when she woke up, she felt the most hungryest she's ever felt. Zooey had a small pot belly and breasts the size of grapefruit. She cooked herself 3 cheese burgers, ate them, then headed to tails' workshop. She knocked on tails' door. "Hi tails", she said. Tails looked at her new body. He loved it. He didn't want to say anything about it. "Uhhh, hi Zooey", tails said. "You wanna go get some lunch?", she said. "Sure", tails said. Zooey ordered five chillydogs and extra fries and tails had one chillydog. They both went back to tails' place. Tails whipped up something special for Zooey. He put extra fattening things inside her ice cream. "Here you go Zooey", tails said. "Really? For me?", she said. "Yes for you", tails said. Zooey started digging in as tails watched her bloat up like a blimp but then, " SNAP", "RIIIPPP", Zooey's belt and dress ripped itself apart. Zooey had the look of horror on her face. Tails' face was cherry red. "DONT LOOK AT ME IM HIDDIOUS", she yelled and ran back home. Tails went to her house and knocked on the door. "Go away", Zooey yelled. "Zooey, I like big girls" tails confessed. "Come in", the 250 pound fox said. "I love you Zooey, I love your body.", tails said. "I love you too, tails", Zooey said. " Are you ok with me feeding you?", tails said. "Yes", she said. Tails grabbed every thing in the fridge and fed it to her. Pizza, hamburgers, chicken, and pie. The rest of her dress ripped right off while tails was feeding his fat girlfriend. All that she had left on was her bra and panties. By the time she reached 375, those ripped off too. Zooey was bare and sexy. "I love you Zooey", "I love you too tails", they both said. After tails was done feeding her she weighed 460 pounds. When her and tails were going to bed, Zooey broke the bed. "Oops", chuckled Zooey. After tails and Zooey were in bed, they kissed and made love all night long. The end.
© Copyright 2021 joe (joker777 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2256682-Zooey-and-the-chub-problem-WG