*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2256476-Marias-Tight-squeeze
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #2256476
In the office, Maria gets stuck in a tight space, and needs help.
Name: Maria.
Age: 21
Height: 5'9
Clothes: Tight, white buttoned shirt, Tight black pencil skirt.
Ethnicity: Asian.
Breast Size: F-cup.
Body shape: Slim.
Hip shape type: Hour Glass.
Ass Size: Large Bubble butt.

Maria = "..."
Linda = Text

Late at 01:23 AM, and Maria had just finished her late-night shift, and was just leaving to head home. She grabbed her purse, and walked over to the door to exit, to head for the elevator. But after reaching the glass door, it refused to open, and realized that the door, unintentionally or intentionally locked. "Fuck sake!", she said after a final futile pull on the door. Searching for another way out, realizing that the only way out was the secondary exit, which required an access card. Since Maria didn't have hers, knowing before hand she wouldn't need it. And the only place she knew one might be is in the Manager's office. And after entering, searched around only to find it on the floor behind the other side of a table.

Maria, got on her knees and took off her overcoat, revealing her large breasts, straining her tight buttoned shirt and bent over and leaded into to reach the card, but being halted just short of reaching it. Her hips had gotten stuck on the legs of the table. "Dammit my, Ass" She said, as she bent her back, and stretched as much as she could to reach it. "Come on, reach", Her hips strained against the wood as it gently creaked as she strained herself to reach the card she needed. "Ugh, damn my, Hnggg!..Ass" And after nearly breaking the legs with her hips, she snatches the card and reverses out of her predicament, with her tits getting caught momentarily before standing up again. "Finally", she said, before leaving to exit the building.

She walked over to the door, and swiped the card, making the obvious click of the door unlocking. And pulling on the door, it was stiff, and after pulling on it with greater effort, it only managed to open it a few inches. "Dammit", she said as the door slowly closed again, as it was an auto lock door. After holding it open as much as it would go. Standing up, she bends over and puts her arms forward, forcing he large breasts through, causing them to jiggle as the pour through the tight space at a snails pace . Pushing forward, her hips get stuck in the door. "Ugh, not again!" as she began to push, bending her back and flexing her hips, trying to move forward. "Come on, Hnggg! Dammit!.." "Push.. Through!.." "Fuck my ass is, Hnggg!.. too, Hnggg!.. damn, Hngggg!.. Big!" "Fuck!.." Pushing as hard as she could, not realising that the door had been closing on her due to the mechanism, and jamming her in place as Her massive bubble ass, and large hips, as the fat of her round ass scrunches against the door, and toned legs stand helpless to fit through. "Come, Hngggg!.. On!" "Fit!.." "Hnggggg!.. Fucking.. Fit!, you Fat, Hnggg!.. Ass!" "Push!.." after another minute of pushing with all her strength, she was still, stuck. "Ok.. ok.. Push!.. Hngggggggg!. . . Uuugh!.. Fit!.." . . . "My big, Fat, ass is, Hngg.. ugh.. So stuck." and realising how much trouble she was in, she cried into the empty staircase "Help? Help my Ass is, hngg.. Stuck.. I need somebody to help me. Hello?... I can't, hngg.. Fit, through.." but nobody was there to hear her pleas. "Anybody?.. Please my Fat ass is, hngg! ugh.. Stuck!". Realizing that nobody was going to help her, she tried another way out and reverse. As she walked back, putting her right arm back through the door, her breasts pilled up in the door. "No no.. no" she said, realising her tits were to big to fit back behind the door. She began furiously tugging, trying to yank them back, pulling as hard as she could. "Come on! Fat tits.. Hnggggg!.. Don't make me, Hnggg!.. Stuck!.. Hnggg!.. Too!." As she puffed up her chest to keep pulling, she tried one massive heave to fit her large tits through the door. "ok.. Hngggggggg!.. Pull!.. Through!.." suddenly her shirt, already strained by her large breasts, gave way to three buttons on the top of her shirt, letting her breasts settle more, pile up against the door by another small margin, but also revealing their round shapely figure. She was now completely stuck. Her large ass, and massive hips, and her big tits preventing her from returning back. "Shit, now I'm really stuck".

Realizing that the only way was forward, she moved her arm back in the doorway, got on her knees, bends over and rams her hips against the wall, and the door once again, bending her back as she pushes as hard as she can. "Hnggg!.. Ugh.. Fucking!... Hngggg!.. Fit!.." .. "Ok, here, we, Go!.. Hngggggggg!.. Hgh, Hngg!.. Uuugh!.. Fuck, me my.. Hnggg!.. Ass is just.. Hnggg!.. Too.. Hnggggggggg!.. Fat!" before he heaves one last time with all her strength. "Hnnnnnnnnngggggggg!!!!, huuugh!, Ugh!" As she rams her hips and ass back and forth, hoping to
jam it through. "Huugh!, Huuuu!, Huuu! Nnnnnuug!.. huuuu! Fit!.. Fit!.." But as her ass jiggled, it refused to budge further forward. Still on her knees, she lowered herself to the ground, on her elbows, still trying to fit. Now desperate, she uses one of her hands to pull the fat of her ass through the gap, but is a futile effort "Come on!, Come On, Dammit! Why won't you.. Hnggg!. . . Fit,Through!.. huuug!.. Fuck!..."
Stopping to gather her strength for being stuck for so long, she hears a noise from behind her. "Hello?.. Is somebody there.."
A gentle voice answered back "Maria?" said the feminine voice. "Linda, is that you?" said Maria "Oh thank god, I thought I was never gonna get out of here. What are you doing back so early?" I forgot something in the office, and came back to get it, but then I saw you in the door. "Good. My ass is, Hnggg.. Stuck. And I can't get out. Can you push me?. . ." Yah of course.

Linda too got on her knees, and placed her hands on Maria's large, round bubble ass, and began to push. "Three, Two, one Push!.. Hnngggg!... Fuck!..." Maria and Linda now pushing together, As Maria's forced herself forward, Linda pushed on Maria's Soft Rubber-like ass, as she too, pushed as hard as she could. "Keep.. Pushing!, me... Hngggg!" . . . "I.. Can't!.. Fit!.. "Huuuug!.." Yes you can, just keep pushing your fat ass. "Hnggggg!.. Ughhh!... Huug!.. Hnnnnng! Fuck.. My!.. Damn ass is, too.. Big!.. Hnnngg!.. Push!" Your ass is so big
"I.. Know!.. Just, Hnggggg!.. Keep.. Hnggg!.. Pushing my, Hnggg!, Fat!... Ass!.. Hnngggggggggggg! . . . Huuugh!.. Dammit, Huuugh!.. Fuck!.."
Ok, maybe your ass, Is, too big "you think? My booty isn't..Hnnggg!.. gonna.. Hnnngggg!.. fit, through!.. Huuuugh!" Linda Begins pushing as hard as she can, and Maria grabs her ass with both her hands, as her pencil skirt strains more then ever from the size of her ass being bent over, resting her large breasts on the ground, as they try to pour out of her shirt like soft rubber. Maria now tries anything, grabbing her own ass, to pull it forward, wiggling her hips, and pushing as hard as she can. "Push Me!... Fit!.. Through! Hnnnggggggggg!!!.. Keep pushing!.. Huuuuuuuugh!.. Damn my!.. Hnnggggg!.. Fucking!.. Hnnggggg!!.. Ass, Push!.." After several minutes, the two women had to stop.
"I- I can't fit. My Fat Ass is just too Big." Well what are you going to do, just stay in this door forever, with your big fat ass in the way?
"No, but I can't get out. My Tits are to big, and so is my Ass." Let me try the door, maybe you push and I pull the door? "It's worth a try"
As Maria got back onto her elbows, and put her knees right into the gap of the door, and began to push. Ready? Alright, Push
"Hnggggggggg!!.. Ah come, On! My, Hngggg!.. Damn!.. Ass!..." As maria pushed, Linda pulled on the door, hoping to prevent it from keeping Maria's ass trapped. As she pushed, and the door pulled, the door made a creaking noise ever so gently. Is it working? "I- Think.. Hngggg!.. So.." Maria continued to push, and the wiggle her hips, as her ass gently bounced, her hips, ever so gradually began to slide through. "Hnnnggggg!!. Come, On!... Fat!.. Ass!.. Huuugh!... Hngggggg!..." As she pushed, her hips began to slide forward, but since the door wasn't giving enough room to fit, at the widest part, she stopped again. "No!.. Hnnnnnngggggg!!!. . . Fuck!.." "Fuck me, My.. Ass! Hnnggg!, is stuck again." From Where you were your almost through, one good push and your out. "Alright. Grab my ass, and push me." Maria and Linda then began pushing once more. "Push!!.." and Linda's hands began pushing on Maria's shapely, round Bubble ass. "Hnngggggggg!!.. Damn.. Hnggggggggg!!.. Huugh!.. Push!.. My fat!.. Hngggg!... Ass!.." Maria, now closer then ever to being free from the trap that her fat ass had gotten her into, began jolting forward while pushing, causing her ass to jiggle and her tits to bounce aggressively "Just!... Hngggg!.. Fit!... Hnnnggg!.. Through!... Huuugh!.. Huuu!.. Hnngggggggguuh!.. Hnnggggggggggguh!!.. HNNGGGGUH!!!.. Push!!.. HNNNGGGG!!.. Fit!...
Come, On!... My!.. Hnnnugh!!.. Fat!... Fucking!.. Hnnnnguh!!.. Ass!.. HNNGGGGGGUH!!.."

As maria's slipped out, she let out a gentle moan as her fat ass jiggled, and another button on her shirt gave way to the tense strain it was under. "Im Free. Thank god my fat ass, is out of there. Thank you so much Linda." Your Welcome Maria, just don't get that booty of yours stuck again. Standing up off the ground, gently slapping her own ass, "Ha, You know me". As maria walked away, she left the office building and headed home. Upon arrival, she went to put the key in the door, only to find it wouldn't open. Walking to the back door, only to find it also wouldn't open, and all the windows to small, or locked. Come back to the front door, Looking down at the cat door she recently had installed. "Should I really try?.." And after pondering for a few seconds, looked back at her large, only recently freed, round ass. Decided to try it anyway. Crawling in, her large tits already trying to spill out of her shirt, slowly pour into the hole, as she puts only one arm through the front door, barely able to fit through, as her tits bounce onto the floor. As her slim Torso is already tight to the frame, upon reaching her upper waist, her Large hips, and Fat Ass get stuck in the opening of the Cat door. "Shit, Shit!. Hnnggggg!" As she starts pushing, her very large, Round, bubble Ass presses against the wood of the door, making no progress at all.. "This cant.. Hnggg! Happen.. Hnggggu!!.. Again!..
My booty is stuck.."



© Copyright 2021 LeoKing (issacking at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2256476-Marias-Tight-squeeze