*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2256020-Candy-and-her-friends-get-super-inflated
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #2256020
A body inflation story written by me and happy guy prime.
Candy, Breezy,Blimpy. And their friends get super inflated. In Candy Land.By Svenmad2164. And Happyguyprime.
Based on characters created by Happyguyprime.
And Svenmad2164.
The following events take place in real time.
10 years ago.
Candy and her friends.Had returned from Balloon Land. And Candy was saddened.That they had to return. But grateful that she did not pop. And she had a basket of air berries. And after they deflated.Back to normal. She wished she had the balloon magic. To remain as a balloon-woman. But she said to her-self. Going to Balloon-Land was so much fun. But I nearly popped there. Then she remembered. That she needed to work. With her chemical lab partner. Helen Morris and finish the term paper. To complete the semester. The term paper she remember. Counted for 50 percent of her grade. Helen a brilliant British Blonde chemical student. Who came to the United States. From England when her. Parents got a job transfer permanently to the United States. And she had the lovely British accent too. That drove the male students wild.Helen said that she would work. With Candy on the term paper too.Helen did not know about Candy and her friend's trip to. Balloon Land and where they. Meet Breezy and Blimpy. And Candy began to think. I nearly popped there too. But I want to go back. And become a balloon again. I can shake the feeling. Of being so full. And round. It was a really big turn on for me. This all happened before I met Andre'. And if I had the balloon-magic. I would have been nice,big and round too. But with out the balloon-magic. That was needed to keep them from popping. And to keep their rounded shapes. Unfortunately Candy and her friends. When they where on their first trip to Balloon-Land. That Saturday weekend. And when they returned. And deflated to their normal selves. Candy was grateful that she did not pop. But sadden that she was flat again. And not big,bouncy and horny. As she was before, While she was in Balloon-Land. Helen known on inflation community. As inflate1981. Had just finished a live stream. And one of the viewer. Was Candy's future husband. His name is Andre' and he is from Montreal. And he is the same business class. As Candy and Helen. And Andre' enjoyed the video of inflate1981. Of her inflating. Both Candy and Andre'. That Inflate1981 was their friend Helen. Andre' had all of her videos. That she made. Including the personal birthday one. Call the big ballooning birthday. Where Helen sang happy birthday to Andre'. And she said Happy Birthday from your big balloon-woman Inflate1981. And Candy did not know. That Andre' had a big body inflation fetish. And he loved to watch women, Inflate into huge round spheres. That was his favorite kind of inflation. He been a fan of women inflating. Ever since he saw. 1971 version of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. And he like the 2005 version. And all of Taylor Made Clips. Of the body inflation and blueberry videos. All Andre' knew that Candy had gone away for the day. He did not know. That Candy,Dee,Ellie and Heather had made it to. Balloon Land and blown up and nearly popped. And after Breezy and Blimpy returned. The women back to our world. And they deflated. Back to normal. Candy had grabbed a basket full of Air Berries. But in Balloon World a farmer found out. About Candy grabbing the basket of Air Berries. And became angry. And he said. Those human women. And Breezy and Blimpy. I hope they become super inflated one day. After they returned to their normal sizes. The women talked Their adventure in Balloon Land. And they wanted to return. But they had to keep it a secret. For fear being locked up. In a state hospital. Because nobody would believe them. Then Candy said to her friends. I know who would believe me. But Helen in my chemistry class would. And she made plans. To show Helen the air-berries. Then During the chemistry class. Candy said Helen.Can I talk to you?
About what?
I went to a place over the weekend. And it was awesome. And I brought something wonderful from a place. You don't know about. But you will soon.
Helen looked at her puzzled. But she became curious. About what Candy had to show. And tell her. Then One day in one of the classes. They had. Then Candy asked Helen. If she was free on the weekend.
Helen asked Why?
I have something to show you. But it can't be shown in public. And promise me. That you will not show this to anyone.
I will promise you Candy said Helen. Then Candy asked when are you free? So I can show you. What I have. And brought from the place.I went too on Saturday.
Can you tell me about it? asked Helen
Not here too many ears. And somebody might talk said Candy.
Very well. Let me take out my class and day planner. And Helen opened her day planner. And said.I have work this weekend. At the chemical plant. And a photo shoot on Sunday. But I can meet you next Friday. In Lab number 3.
It will not be in use after 3. And I have access to it. And we can have some privacy.
Excellent said Candy. I will meet you there next week. But little did both Candy and Helen know. That their classmate.In their chemistry class. And their economics class. Who had a friendly rivalry. With Helen. His name is
Joel Crawford. A very shy and homely looking man. He had a full scholarship. To New Albany. But he enjoyed. The work around campus. Joel
was taking nuclear physics. And nuclear and physics electronics classes. And he is a brilliant computer engineer too. He always felt. And aways being second best in the chemistry class.he said to Helen. One day I am going to be the winner. We'll see about that Joel. Helen said. Little did Helen,Candy and others. That enjoyed the body inflation community. And did a lot of role playing. Story writing. And drawing. Of electronic devices. And he designed a new computer system. That would be built. At his work. And with his homemade computer system. He would work on designs for hours. One of his designs. Was a new. Electronic-Video listening device. It was very small. It was the size of a shirt button. But had a great range. Of two miles. And it could contain 256 giga-bytes of data.Then he was testing it out. That day and he pointed towards. Candy and Helen. And they where talking about meeting. In lab 3 next week. Hmm very interesting. And he opened. His cell phone. And made plans. To listen in. On Candy and Heather's conversation.
But knowing he had to work. He would have to place the listening and video recorder. And have it transmit to his laptop in his dorm-room. And since he lived alone. And not in a frat-house. Because of his job. He could not listen. In personally. He had a program in his computer. And because of his job. At New Albany University. He had access to blueprints.To every building on campus.After the classes ended. And Joel was in his dorm room. He was looking the blueprints. And through them. Joel found a old passage way. That was still in use. For the electrical department. And sometimes Joel would pass through it. Without thinking about it. Now he made plans to use the passage way. And plant his device. That night he went to the passage way. And found the sweet spot. In lab three, And drilled a small hole into the wall. And Joel mounted his.Camera and listening device. And then he saw the shelf to his right. And mounted the transmitter. And then found a plug. And he plugged in his device. And flipped on the transmitter. And left the passage way. Just like he left it. And waited.The next Friday came. And Helen and Candy walked in to the lab. And Helen said Ok Candy what do have.For me to see.
First I have to tell you. What happened to me. And you know Dee,Ellie and Heather.?
Yes I do.So what happened?
I went to a place called. Balloon Land.
Balloon land? There is no such place. Here on Earth Candy. You must be joking.
No I am not Helen. Said Candy. It is real. And I almost popped there.
said Candy. It is a real place. And everything inflates there. But I nearly popped there. Because I didn't have balloon magic. But I met two balloon-women.They're named Breezy and Blimpy.
Oh really? Candy can you. Tell me. How did you get there?
First I had. Snatched up the left over balloons. From the homecoming celebration. And when we got done.







Just above the ankle. And we said the name. And we made it.









© Copyright 2021 Svenmad2164 (svenad2164 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2256020-Candy-and-her-friends-get-super-inflated