*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2255887-Crawling-Back-To-Her---Part-2
Rated: GC · Chapter · Adult · #2255887
Now that Lucy has Steve in her home, what does she want? Just an apology, or more?
Wow, her soles look even softer than I remembered... Steve can't help but think to himself as he followed her into the lounge. Trying to shake his admiring thoughts away, he prepares to tell her that this is not going to go the way she wants it to. He's been into this room many times before - during both stints of their previous relationships. There had been many an evening sat on the couch while they watched a MCU film - always her choice of course. His friends were out at bars, going to clubs, but that was never her scene. Also, there had been numerous occasions where he'd happily massage her feet. Another thought hits him - she still lives with her parents...aged nearly 30 (she was nearly a month younger than him). He's had a couple of places on his own before moving in with Helen... she really hasn't moved on much...

As Lucy sits in the centre the sofa, elegantly crossing one leg over the other so that her bare foot could dangle tantalisingly, Steve blocks it out of his vision so he can look her in the eye.

"Lucy," he says through gritted teeth. "Enough of this. I said sorry already. Now let it go... Where can I sit down?" He adds, realising he's still standing in front of her.

"Right where you are is fine enough," she tells him matter-of-factly, which he rolls his eyes at. There's no harm in standing in front of her, in fact it gives him some psychological advantage. For a moment, he remembers the geeky girl that he first met, aged 16. Back then, he was way out of her league; he definitely called the shots, at first at least. Lucy suddenly tuts disapprovingly. "And you need to kneel before me too."

"Kn-kneel before you?" Steve splutters, letting out laugh of derision. Admittedly, he admires how confident she is - even bossier than when they were together. But he's not going to surrender like this! "No, I'm find standing, thank you." He laughs again, shaking his head. "Now, what do you..."

His words trail away as Lucy lets out a giggle, shaking her head from side-to-side. "You don't get it, do you? I'm the one calling the shots here. The longer you resist it, the more difficult it will be for you."

Steve sighs, knowing that he can't just leave here yet, until he's sure things are settled with his ex. What she wants is an apology, which he simply must give to her. "I am sorry, Lucy. I'm sorry for being rude and I mean that. But there's a limit to what I will do."

Arching an eyebrow to that, she looks almost amused. She stares at him impassively, a slight tilt of her head giving her a curious air. "Oh is there? Like sending me 11 messages in a day, begging me to reply? Turning up to my house when I've told you explicitly not to? Keeping a secret from me for years, then randomly messaging it?"

She has him stumped momentarily. All of those things are true but she's removing all of the context! "Hey! I'm sorry for being rude, but that other thing... It's not like that... ..." He gulps a little. "I don't have a foot fetish any more... you can't just...talk to me like that!"

Rolling her eyes and shaking her head, Lucy lets out a sigh. "So are you going to answer my question or not? Your girlfriend - this Helen who seems SO delighted on Facebook to celebrate your birthday with you - does she know you have a foot fetish?"

"No," he replies briefly, suddenly deciding that he can be as literal as she likes. He is NOT going to kneel before her and give her the satisfaction. Who the hell does she think she is? This girl was a geeky, awkward teenager when he first came over here, some fourteen years ago. As far as he's concerned, he is superior to her. He is not going to grovel to his ex, however much she wants him to. Memories of him massaging her feet, while she did her homework now seem more resentful, than erotic.

"So she doesn't know you have a foot fetish. Why haven't you told her?" She gives him a quizzical, almost fair look. "Too ashamed?"

"Like I said..." he speaks through gritted teeth. "I. Don't. Have. One." This is starting to annoy him. His need to satisfy her ego are starting to give way to exasperation now. He's moved on, he has a new life now!

A small giggle escapes lips as she gives him a mock pout. "Oh, interesting! You've managed to just, what, decide you don't have one? So those messages years ago were just a mistake? Or you've grown out of it?"

"Yeah," he states, trying to be as calm as possible. "Something like...that." For a moment, he can't help but notice her dangling foot swaying, revealing her gorgeous-looking bare sole... Refocusing, he fixes her with a glare. "That was a difficult time - I wasn't myself. You, you ignored me...didn't let me talk to you... Anyway, I don't have a...foot fetish, if that's what you need to hear."

"Wow, good for you!" She beams at him, taking him by surprise. "Wow, I'm thrilled for you, honestly. So, you have no foot fetish any more, are in a happy relationship so that's all good. Those other things though...not answering my question, being rude, not replying to me...that was not nice... And I'm just talking about what you need to make up to me this evening, let alone what happened between us in the past!" She narrows her eyes suddenly, playing with his emotional responses like a master puppeteer. "I still need a decent, thorough, grovelling apology for. And yes, I need you on your knees to make sure that I fully believe you. By the way, I'm sure Helen knows all about how I ended things with you, and about your voice note this evening, doesn't she? How would she feel about reading some messages you've sent me, by the way?"

The faux-harmless expression on her face is at odds with the excitement in her ocean blue eyes, almost as though she's mocking him. He considers doing what she says, just to get it over with, then he has a sudden thought.

"Enough of this. Delete those messages. And those ones from before..." He suddenly steps forward, reaching for her phone, but she yanks it away.

Giggling, she continues to look excited. "Ooh, this reminds of me of a game we played a few times... you would try to take the remote controller from me, and if you could, you'd choose what to watch. If not, then I would decide and you'd massage my feet. Now remind me..." she taps her chin thoughtfully, holding the phone out of reach behind her with the other. "Who won, every single time?"

Of course it was her who won... But that was because he secretly wanted to give her a foot massage, which meant that he was more than happy to lose! Doing this for real would clearly be different - he's bigger and stronger than her.

"Not this time..." he says firmly, stepping forward again so he is directly over and crouches down slightly to grab at the phone.

Lucy gasps a little in the effort to push him away with one hand, the other taking the phone back into her pocket. Being forced back, he moves forward more assertively, careful not to hurt her, but he's got to show her who's boss! He grabs each hand and overpowers her, wrestling her to the couch so that she drops to one side, trying to break his grip.

"Give it. Give it now or I'll take it..." He growls, breaking his hand away to reach into her pocket. She slaps his hand away before arching her legs back so her knees and legs are now in between them. "Lucy...come on..." He adds, but with less certainty.

With a concerted effort, Lucy narrows her eyes in concentration, extending one leg forward so it pushes against his gut. He grunts, stumbling a little and drops to one knee, still holding onto one of her hands. His other is stinging from the slap, which Lucy grabs and pulls towards her so he is forced to lean into her.

"I...win....every time!" Lucy speaks through gritted teeth, a smug expression starting to form on her face as she angles her other leg up higher, aiming it onto his right cheek, using both hands now to pull him towards her. The pressure of this movement, being pulled into her feet while they push against him makes him yelp out in discomfort.

"Not...no.... I'll...." He gasps, wrenching both hands away and pushing one leg away - the one knocked into his gut. He tries to step away but Lucy quickly grabs both his arms and positions both feet onto his upper chest, keeping him locked in place. However, he is able to overpower her and forces her back against the couch.

Finally getting the upper hand, he pushes her legs aside and uses one hand to hold her down, the other grabbing for the phone.

"You won't find them all....not all of the messages..." She says, a little panicked. "Don't...don't!"

"Doesn't matter..." he replies grimly. "I'll just take your phone away if that's the case. Then it's just...your word...against mine." He breathes heavily in the effort to start pulling the phone away. He is going to put his ex in her place. He doesn't need her, or her feet!

In this position, she seems helpless, but he had not accounted for her feet. Letting her arms go limp, Lucy swivels her legs back again and stretches out both feet so they both push Steve directly in the face.

He grunts at the impact, letting go of her hands. Using this to her advantage, Lucy yanks hard on his arms while pushing her feet harder, so he is simultaneously pushed away and pulled towards him at the same time! Now, in theory, he could use his arms to overpower her again; he could step back, lift her off the couch and drop her to the floor... However, the feeling of her feet against his face slowly has the desired effect, it makes him feel weak and enamoured at the same time.

"Don't...make...me..." He says in a muffled voice, into her bare soles.

Lucy knows she's clearly got the advantage now and is enjoying it. "Don't make you what? Lose another wrestling match to me? I told you, I always win!" She giggles, relaxing her body a little so she can exert greater pressure onto his face from her feet. It's both uncomfortable and erotic at the same time. Predictably, as she leans forward, he staggers back and drops to his knees. "You see, I knew you'd be on your knees in no time," she states smugly, breathing hard with the pressure she is causing from her feet.

Knowing that his will to fight is quickly evaporating, he starts to struggle to breathe, especially with Lucy's toes now squeezing his nose. Oxygen becoming an issue, humbling as it is, he knows it's time to surrender.

"OK... you... win..." He murmurs, throughly ashamed of being overpowered by his ex who in no way is as strong as he is.

"Of course I do!" She giggles, releasing his nose but continuing to place her feet on his face. She sits up more comfortably, forcing him to shuffle back in his kneeling position to and finally lets go of his hands, pulling her feet back every so slightly too.

Now in full view of her triumphant face and gorgeous bare soles, he feels his nerve begin to wobble. Her feet are absolutely beautiful, he admits to himself. Her feet felt soft and rather wonderful against his face...if it weren't for her using them, he'd have taken the phone for sure.

"Now, that will just add to your list for apologising. Don't try to fight me, loser, like I said, I will beat you every time," she states arrogantly, which makes him seethe but with her feet literally in his face, he stays quiet, trying to breathe.

"OK..." he says reluctantly. "Sorry for trying to fight you, Lucy. I was just..." His word trails off as she taps his face gently with her feet.

"No excuses. Now I want you to state to me exactly why you are so sorry and humbly requesting my forgiveness. On your 30th birthday." She adds, rather unnecessarily, though it does make him remember Helen and that the sooner he can get this over with, the sooner he can get to the restaurant. This is going on longer than he expected... she's probably waiting for him to

At least now she lowers her feet, back to the position before of one leg crossed over the other, her bare foot swaying.

"Sorry, Lucy," Steve says with a sigh. He lists an apology for each of her points grudgingly, feeling increasingly embarrassed to literally be kneeling at his ex's feet. Still, it's the only way - if this is what she needs to hear to get it over with, then so be it!

She looks unimpressed. "Well, that was crap. Last time I let you go out with me..." She says with a look of disdain. "I called the shots. Apart from one random trip to Rome, which wasn't exactly thrilling, what actual decisions did you have to make? Oh, apart from revealing a secret that apparently even isn't one, anyway. I called the shots then, and I call the shots now. I'm in charge. I want to hear you GROVEL, loser. I want to hear you BEG and prove how sorry you are!"

Swallowing back his pride, Steve can't help but feel the whole situation is slipping away from him. He's forgotten how sharp her tongue is and the reason that they barely ever argued wasn't because they were happy, but because any dispute would be resolved swiftly by her chiding him, and he agreeing. Taking another breath, he feels all the fight he had before begin to evaporate away. "I'm REALLY sorry, Lucy. Sorry for being so rude, I had no right to. I am humbly, no...no profusely apologising, on my knees...literally begging you to forgive me. Please, please accept my humble and sincere apologies."

She can't help but look rather gleeful as she nods slowly. "You're getting better. The thing is, you need to learn your place. Once you've accepted that, then everything will be a whole lot easier. The thing is, you're beneath me. I've been thinking about it recently, and when I saw your face in that post online, all I did was ask you a simple question. You couldn't do it, so now I need this from you to make up for it. Had you just told the truth, on the message you asked that would be it. But since you've been an asshole, I want to humiliate you. Completely!"

Smirking at him, she lifts up a foot so that it is directly in front of his face. He can't help but admire but tries his best to keep a poker face. "The next thing to do is to admit your foot fetish to me. Do you have a foot fetish?"

The words take a little too long to come out. He lets out a casual laugh, trying hard not to admire her bare sole, the perfect shape, softness... "No, Lucy...No I don't have a foot fetish..."

She sighs, shaking her head. "You had your chance. OK, let's do it in a more...humiliating way. Giggling again, pushes her foot forward to it is merely centimetres from his mouth. "If you don't have a foot fetish, I'll believe you, if you can resist kissing my foot," She states this fairly, though there is a certain infuriating smugness about her. A smugness and confidence that makes her all the more sexy.

"I'm not going to... no... I won't kiss your...foot," he says as firmly as he can. "I don't want to... I don't need to."

"You don't want to? Why do you think it was I overpowered you just then? I know I'm not really stronger than you. Like I said I've done a lot of thinking lately. I've been analysing our relationship - each time. You broke my heart, you know that - back when we were sixteen? You've messed me about too many times. There were so many situations, involving my feet. When you text me your confession, it shouldn't have been a surprise really. Deep down, I think I've always known. And so have you...." She smirks at him, her face slightly obscured by her wiggling toes. "Kiss my foot, Steve."

"But...I.... Listen, Lucy," he murmurs, feeling increasingly weakened by the sight of her flawless bare sole. He hadn't thought about breaking her heart, any of it really from her perspective. "You don't have....to do this...sorry how things...ended. I shouldn't...shouldn't have sent that message...I didn't mean..." His words trail away as she lets out a laugh.

"Oh, Steve. Aren't you tired of fighting this? You know it and I know it! I've known deep down since we were sixteen and you actually offered me a foot massage. I mean, who does that?! Do you even remember me doing my homework with my feet in your lap, and you asking me to rub my feet the first time? I should have known then. I actually thought it was cute, and kinda funny. I remember making you beg me to do it by the third or fourth time...and you did! Or when I insisted we watch all of the bonus features from Iron Man 3. You 'negotiated' getting to give me an hour's foot massage along with it! I definitely had a feeling about in Rome... there were so many times when I rested my feet on your lap and you couldn't help but touch them... I thought that you were just crazy about me. When I realised it was my feet you were mad about, and the way you just dumped it on my like that, yeah it hurt. Anyway, you've been denying yourself for so long now - all you need to do is one little kiss. One kiss, just to accept your place and stop all this torture you're clearly in..."

She's right. Steve can feel his pants tightening, groaning as his ex girlfriend notices too. It's all just too much for him. Thoughts of Helen and remaining loyal are all too brief and fleeting as he lets out a louder, hopeless moan of surrender, leaning forward to place a defeated kiss in the centre of her sole. He immediately regrets it as he forces his head back, staring shamefully down at the ground, trying not to look at her foot any more. It's the first time he's touched her feet with anything other than his hands, the first time he's kissed a woman's foot too...it's been a long, long time coming! The look of total smugness that radiates on Lucy's pretty face can be seen past her perfect foot, which just cements her victory even further.

"Wow... that took like..." Lucy checks her Apple Watch while he struggles to look her in the eye. "Well over a minute! Ha, that's actually longer than you've lasted on other occasions...." She winks at him. "Apart from those times you couldn't get it up - but I guess that's when I was wearing shoes, right?" She spreads her toes in front of him, while he tries not to admire how pretty each toenail looks, adorned with red varnish. How could he... Helen! Sheer guilt takes hold of him and he actually jumps to his feet, something which Lucy immediately frowns at.

She looks at him with a mixture of curiosity and surprise. "Where do you think you're going. Back on your knees so you can try proving how much of a foot bitch you aren't with my other foot..." Daintily, she recrosses her legs so the other foot is wiggling around expectedly.

For a few more moments, he just stands there as they reach an impasse. One impulsive part of him wants to run out of here now but he is both just so drawn to his ex and her feet, plus he knows she already has so much on him... No, he can't kiss the other foot, that would be beyond humiliating, yet since kissing her other foot just now, he had to admit how soft it was, how good it felt...

"Don't feel so bad. It's important that you're honest with me, and with yourself. I'm helping you really." She lifts up the other foot, her nose crinkling with amusement as her ex-turned-foot-kisser lets out a small moan. "Is anything I've said been unfair or inaccurate so far? Let's see how long you last against this one..."

Knowing that he has to go through the same process, no matter what, he gives her a brief nod, finding he cannot even look her in the eye. She giggles with satisfaction, clearly pleased that he didn't try to fight or argue.

"So, in case you've forgotten, you're claiming you don't have a foot fetish. I'm guessing that what happened just now was some...residual effect from our relationship? Some leftover infatuation for how things ended, for the memories we shared? Or was it you felt sorry for me? That you thought 'poor geeky little Lucy, I'll kiss her foot out of pity...' Was that it?" She grins at him, clearly taunting him.

"Um...yeah...that's it..." He mumbles, actually a little grateful that's she thrown him a bone here, even though her words were dripping with sarcasm.

"Oh, I'm sure of it. That's why you offered to help me take off my white ankle socks when I started taking up tennis a few years ago? Or, when you arrived this evening you couldn't help gawking at my feet? And still can't stop staring?" She is clearly enjoying ridiculing him now and he's getting less and less able to argue back. Letting out a small sigh, he awkwardly drops back to his knees, now faced with what appears to be an extremely tough challenge. But he can do this... for his own self-pride... for Helen... one quick kiss does not mean he's done anything too bad, but not a second kiss!

While his ex sighs contentedly, checking her Apple Watch to see if he'll crumble even more quickly this time, she stretches her arms up, tilting her head to each side and gives him another mock pout, which is as patronising as hell. How can he possibly resist...?! He thinks of Helen...that's right...this is not...good...it's...the foot is just so....unable to think properly, Steve finds himself closing his eyes to aid his concentration. After a good few seconds, he wonders why his ex girlfriend hasn't stopped this. At least now he can think clearly but why is it so quiet...with trepidation he opens them...

"Oh hi! I was just recording a little video here. Now before you complain or interject, all I'm asking is for you to keep your eyes open and stare at my foot. You think you can do that?" Lucy grins, holding her phone directly down at him so both her foot and his face are in full shot! "It's a very simple challenge just to see how you react to my feet!"

Panic swirls inside of him but already this looks bad...him kneeling before his ex.... A stern look and motion of her finger at the lips for him to stay silent stops him from speaking.

"So, this is your challenge: to stare at my foot and try NOT to kiss it. Let's see how long you last. Go!" Lucy says with a giggle, her bare toes wiggling just over his nose.

It's like asking a dog not to lick a bone or a fish not to hop back in the sea. Faced with a complete reset of the time, even with the camera pointing at him, he feels his resolve crumbling quickly.

"Please..." He murmurs weakly, forced to stare at the tauntingly sexy sole just centimetres, if not millimetres from his face. It's so gorgeous...it's beyond perfection!

"Please, what?" Lucy giggles. "All you have to do is prove, on video here, that you don't find my foot attractive. I mean that's all it is - just my foot. Surely you can do that?"

He feels the heady scent of a cheddary smell, mixed with something like strawberries...a tiny bit musty but oh, just so goddamned delicious!

"I er... I..." He mumbles, desperately trying to stop his lips from quivering, his mouth beginning to purse into an oval shape. No...no he can't do this...

"Best to put that mouth to good use, rather than talking... Ooh!" Lucy lets out an appreciative giggle. "WOW! Now I don't think anyone was expecting that!" Lucy states, shaking her head a little in disbelief. "Thirty five seconds?! Nearly half the time of your last challenge. He kissed my other foot too, just now..." She says in an aside to the camera. "For a guy who apparently doesn't have a foot fetish, that was quite...something. Er, loser, you can stop kissing my foot now...'

Steve whimpers, his tongue pressed fully against the object of his desire and defeat, tasting the slight saltiness of Lucy's bare foot, a slightly peachy, creamy taste mixed in - presumably from her moisturiser. Most of all he tastes pure defeat, having placed a second, then a third subservient kiss on his ex's bare sole. He feels so humiliated but so turned on at the same time! Slowly, with trembling lips, it takes a concerted effort to move his mouth away, all the while Lucy's phone records the entire show.

"S-sorry..." he murmurs weakly, still staring at her toes wiggling in front of him, hating himself for wanting it, but knowing deep down he wanted more of her foot...

"Sorry?" Lucy giggles. "What for? You failed at your challenge - people who lose don't say 'sorry'! I mean, you never stood a chance did you! Oh..." She remembers the recording is going on. "That's the end of the show. Lucy wins and this foot freak here loses! Unlucky, loser!" She's right - he is a loser, in more ways than one!

Placing her foot down on the floor, stretching out contentedly like a cat, she smirks down at her defeated ex. "Well, I enjoyed that. Also, I've saved that video to my cloud, so I can access it from any device. Not that you'd be able to make me delete it - go on give it a try, for a laugh!"

He takes the bait, suddenly trying to attack her by surprise, leaning up to grab at her phone, determined to use his full strength this time, she simply arches up her legs and places both feet fully in his face again. His arms flail for a few more seconds before going limp, hanging at the sides uselessly while he moans weakly into her feet.

"That's it?" He says with apparent disappointment. "Aw, come on, at least try! I'll even use just one foot this time!"

A surge of energy returns as she lowers one leg, only he finds her one bare sole still ridiculously enchanting, he tries to summon some will to fight but with that bare foot pressed against his face, her toes nestling around his nose and sole locked firmly onto his mouth, he crumbles and sinks to his knees. All he can do now is try not to kiss this foot, so enamoured is he by her soles!

"You can't fight me, loser," she tells him, lowering her foot and grinning at him. "I'm just...better than you. I remember when we started dating and I honestly thought you were, like, the hottest thing. You did too! You were the one in control...you were clearly embarrassed to be around me, an awkward girl with braces and glasses. That first time you offered to rub my feet should have been such a giveaway. After that, I couldn't help but feel gradually more powerful and confident." She's right - over the next few months of their first relationship, without even realising it at first, she slowly became the one in charge. By the time he dumped her, he hadn't fully appreciated that despite her geeky disposition, she had become much more sure of herself.

Fixing him with another gleeful look, she continues. "And look at us now. Me actually challenging you not to kiss my feet. You thought I was a loser then - now look at us! I've basically owned your ass by just using my feet. My feet!" She's right, of course. Imagine if girls that flirted with him then, like that cheerleader Rachel Owens, could witness this scene now...

"So, let's get that nice and clear. You have a foot fetish, loser." She tells him matter-of-factly. "I deliberately haven't called you by your 'name' this evening because that's not who you are. What you are is a pathetic loser. If I ever ask you a question again, you do it straight away. I own you - now you've kissed my feet and shown what a spineless loser you are, it makes me feel empowered again. Like I told you before, I've been analysing things from the past. Something I realised recently was I never got closure from you. So I wanted to know if your girlfriend knew about your fetish. Seeing you on Facebook, looking so damned happy while I'm here on my own...thinking over everything that happened between us." She gives him a hard stare, which he can't help but shift his gaze from. "I wanted to see if you were actually happy, if what I saw online was true. And the only way you'd be happy is if you'd found someone who accepted your foot fetish. And she doesn't know, does she?"

"No...Lucy..." He admits weakly, knowing she is right. The truth is he's not completely happy with Helen; he's terrified of revealing his secret to her as he doesn't want to risk losing all the good he has. However, the good he has doe not truly satisfy him.

"So this is what I wanted this evening, you admitting to me that you're still obsessed with my feet, that you can't resist them. We could have gone through all of this a lot quicker and easier, even over message. Instead, you've demonstrated to me that you're still a weak loser who I can easily dominate, just with my feet. Something I wanted to check was how much my feet own you...how much you can resist and fight. Well, I've seen it first hand. You're nothing more than a slave to your foot fetish - as soon as my feet were a focus, you couldn't resist! That tells me everything, that you weren't obsessed with me, or desperate to be with me, but were and still are, a pathetic freak who is dominated by feet. That's what I wanted to know - now I know for sure!"

He can't fault her logic. She clearly needed this closure from him, her ex, and now she at least seems to have it. He's been the unfortunate stepping stone but admittedly, he has enjoyed the experience!

What will happen next time? Has Steve gone so far that he has betrayed Helen beyond redemption? Does Lucy have too much on him, both evidentially as well as emotionally?
© Copyright 2021 StarkContrast (starkcontrast at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2255887-Crawling-Back-To-Her---Part-2