*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2255310-Drinking-and-Shrinking-with-Mom
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Short Story · Adult · #2255310
A giantess drunken mother unknowingly surrounded by her shrunken family.
*This story is still a work in progress*

*DISCLAIMER: Every character in this story is 18 years old or older*

(This is a story featuring the main character from my story "Shrunken on Summer Vacation". If you feel lost then go give that a look.)

Mrs. Jessica Applebaughtom was sitting in bed, absentmindedly flipping through channels on the television, all while casually spooning cookie dough ice cream from a small tub into her mouth. She had some time alone to herself for the first time in what seemed like forever. Her entire family had made plans of their own that night and gone out without her, which didn't bother her really, but now that she could do whatever she wanted with them all gone from the house, her mind was blank.

Meanwhile, all around the bedroom, minds were racing. While she was unaware of it herself, Mrs. Applebaughtom's whole family had found themselves spontaneously shrunken down to less than half an inch in size, and scattered all around the bedroom. None of them knew what had done this to them or what had brought them here, but they were all frantically attempting to make Jessica notice them. They were all screaming and jumping, doing their best to make her notice them, but it wasn't happening.

Their tiny voices were easily drowned out by the background noise of the television, and at their size, they'd have to be right up close in order for Jessica to notice. Things were not going well for the smaller members of the Applebaughtom family, and they were about to get much worse.

© Copyright 2021 Bloodybuttercookie (bloodcookie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2255310-Drinking-and-Shrinking-with-Mom