*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2254807-Business-dinner-part-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #2254807
Nicole came to DSO company to find out what happened to her sister Sandee
Business dinner

Part 2


         It was a normal day in the office of the DSO company, employees were anticipating upcoming lunch break when two gorgeous girls walked to the front desk. "Hi, I'm Nicole and this is my friend Jessie, she is police officer" one of the girls introduced themselves, "my sister Sandee is missing for two days now and we believe her new coworkers might help us find her". One of the men from the office overheard them and decided to help. "Hi, so you Sandee's sister, right?" he walked to the girls, "me and my friends were about to go for lunch, we can answer all of your questions there if you don't mind". "That would be extremely helpful" said Nicole, "thank you very much". "Oh, it's nothing really" answered employee, "it's genuinely my pleasure".

         Soon Nicole, Jessie and several DSO employees arrived to the restaurant. "Isn't it a bit too fancy for a regular dinner?" asked Nicole. "Not really, we have a deal with the chef" answered one of the men, "I'll tell you all about it later, for now let's get inside". When they stepped inside both Nicole and Jessie were shocked, all of the waiters were hot girls that were completely naked. Nicole now understood why these men liked it here, surprisingly for her she didn't felt repulsed, as a matter of fact she enjoyed what she saw. Jessie kept looking around until all of them finally sat down at the table, she decided to keep quiet for now and listen. "Hi, my name is Christy" one of the waitresses introduced herself, "are you ready to order?". She was gorgeous, Nicole tried looking at her amazing great tits without getting caught, that is until she saw all of the men stared directly at Christy evaluating her body and it seemed that it wasn't bothering her at all, even more so it looked like she liked it. "Yeah, we shall have the whole carcass" finally one of the men answered her, "as you can see there's a lot of us here today". "Wonderful, I shall return to the table in no time!" Christy was so excited for some reason that she practically run to the kitchen. Nicole was about to ask them about her sister when one of the men interrupted her. "Don't worry about the check, this one on us" he said, "next meal is on you and your lovely friend here". Jessie looked at him with a slight suspicion in her face, the man laughed relieving what little tension he built with this little joke. "You girls are going to love it" said the other man, "it would be the meal of a lifetime!". "It can't be THAT good" answered Nicole, "you guys overselling it a bit too much". "Oh, just you wait" said yet another man, "just the sight of it will make you drip".

         Men kept discussing how wonderful the food in this restaurant is until one of the waitresses brought a huge plate covered with lid. Nicole was about to ask where is Christy but new waitress opened the lid revealing the meal on the plate. The plate was covered in all sorts of cooked meat that looked delicious, but what immediately brought the attention of Nicole to itself was Christy's severed head in the middle of the plate. She never thought what chopped off head would look like, but Nicole definitely did not expect to see the expression of the ultimate pleasure on its dead face. She kept staring at it until men began putting meat on their plates. Only then did Nicole took a good look at it and was surprised to see that the meat was clearly of a human woman. Among all sorts of meat cuts there were two amazing tits on the plate and mouthwatering pussy. Nicole was always interested in girl meat, she even was putting away some money so that she could get herself some of those expensive cuts. Without hesitation Nicole took some of the Christy's cuts and put them on her plate and was about to eat them when one of the men stopped her. "You really shouldn't eat it without chef's special sauce" he said, "he told us in secret that the special ingredient is girl's own squirt from her final orgasms". Nicole looked at the sauce pitcher and dipped her index finger into it, she smelled it and put it in her mouth. It tasted so great that Nicole couldn't help herself and moaned loudly amusing her sister's colleagues. "See, I told you it was great" said the man, "just make sure to take this secret to your grave". Nicole poured the sauce on her meat heavily and would have kept pouring it if Jessie wouldn't stop her. "Damn girl, leave some for me" she said with a smile on her face, "I want to taste this pussy juice sauce as well". Nicole passed the pitcher to Jessie and finally put the first piece of Christy in her mouth. It tasted heavenly, nothing like Nicole ever had before and she knew it wasn't simply because of chef's skills, she dined in fancy restaurants before. This meal however, tasted by all means better, Nicole wondered if it was the meat itself or the fact that judging by the expression on Christy's face, the girl clearly enjoyed every second of the process.

         Nicole, Jessie and others couldn't stop feasting on Christy's meat until only her head was the only piece left. "That was really great" finally said Jessie, "I was wondering, what do they do with heads?". "They just throw them away" answered one of the men, "they are completely useless and belong in the garbage". The answer seemed to please Jessie and put a smile on her face. A few seconds later Nicole finally snapped out of her food coma and remembered why they came here in the first place. "This was a great dinner and it does looks like I owe you next one" said Nicole, "but we did come here to ask about my sister Sandee, maybe you can help me figure out where she is". "Obviously they ate her, dummy" Jessie interrupted her, "I'm surprised you haven't figured it out by yourself". "What are you talking about" said Nicole, "her coworkers brought us here to tell us what they know!". "I realized what happened to her the second we stepped inside this place" Jessie began to rub her pussy right in front of everyone, "at first I thought they used some bullshit technicality as an excuse to butcher her". The men that were closest to Jessie moved even closer and began groping her tits, after a few moments and several Jessie's moans the roughly ripped her shirt open and pulled her skirt off of her. After taking their pants off they her in such a way that they could fuck both of her holes at the same time. "But then I changed my mind" Jessie continued with her deduction, "Sandee obviously volunteered perfectly knowing that she will be butchered". "I don't believe you" Nicole was in denial, "Sandee would never do something like this!". "Over the years we brought countless cunts here to be butchered" said one of the men, "and that bitch broke the fastest". "I don't understand, why would she do this" Nicole was confused, "Sandee was always a nice girl!". "Exactly because she was such a prude cunt is why" Jessie kept jumping on two dicks, "look at Cristy's face, look at how much it aroused me, I can't even begin to imagine how much it aroused her". "You believe the pleasure was so great for Sandee that she gladly died for it?" asked her Nicole, "but how can it be true?". "I wouldn't believe it myself until we came here" answered her Jessie, "but I will volunteer and you owe it to yourself to do so as well, after all that's why they brought us here in the first place".

         This made Nicole snap out of it and realized that the men had their hands on her gorgeous tits and amazing pussy this whole time, and that her own hands were working on their dicks without her noticing it. One of the men made a hand gesture toward the kitchen and a few seconds later the chef arrived at their table. "We got you some fresh meat" the man said to the chef, "this one is ready to volunteer". "How wonderful, we were running dangerously low on meat" chef was happy to hear it, "miss, are you ready to be butchered?". Jessie had all of her holes brutally occupied, one of the cocks was deep in her throat and she had to pull it out in order to answer chef's question. "Yes, I volunteer to be meat" Jessie answered eagerly, "fucking kill me already, chop my useless head off!". As soon as she said that, the cock she pulled out of her throat was violently shoved back into it. "And what about you miss?" chef forwarded his attention to Nicole, "will you volunteer for butchering tonight?". Nicole never even thought about becoming a meat girl herself, and she definitely wasn't about to become one just on a whim, let alone for the pleasure of men that had her beloved sister Sandy fucked, killed and eaten! "Yes, I am volunteering for butchering" Nicole surprised herself, "I would hate to miss such an opportunity". "Perfect, I will go prepare my work station" chef was visibly pleased, "in the meantime, you girls keep entertaining our guests". Even though she was fucked mercilessly, all Nicole could think off is why the hell did she just volunteered to be killed? Did she go mad, or is it the thought in the back of her mind about the most prude person she ever met, her sister Sandee, volunteered as well, after all if she of all people did it, then the pleasure simply must be worth it.

         The men kept fucking Nicole and Jessie for some time filling their holes with wonderful sensations that in turn provided girls with many orgasms. When they were done, every single man came all over them and then they enjoyed the sight of both girls licking their sperm from their perfect bodies. Nicole and Jessie were still occupied with each other bodies when chef returned for them. "Finally, I can't wait to die" Jessie was restless, "I just know I'm going to love it". "Me too baby" agreed Nicole, "I can't even imagine how heavenly it must feel". Chef brought them into the kitchen and told one of them to lie on the table. "I'll go first, all those cocks fucking my ass wasn't enough for me" Jessie stepped forward, "Nicole, can you do me a favor and fist my ass while I'm going to be butchered?". "Wow, ok, I wasn't expecting you to be such an anal whore" said Nicole, "but then again I wasn't expecting this day to end with me desperately wanting to die". Jessie lay down on the table and Nicole immediately shoved her whole hand into her ass almost without any resistance and began pumping it making Jessie moan in pleasure. It didn't take Jessie long to cum when she saw chef's knife he was about to use on her throat. When he raised his hand with the knife in it for a strike, she came right away, she came like she never did before squirting all over Nicole. The knife went down to her throat and then less then a fraction of a second the table, Jessie was irreversibly dead, not that her still alive head minded even if for several seconds only.

         Nicole couldn't believe the feelings she was experiencing, how it felt when Jessie's whole body got tense so fast and then went completely limp all in less than a second. Nicole took her hand out of Jessie's meat and stood up, suddenly terrible sadness filled her body. "What's the matter dear?" chef noticed it, "You didn't change your mind I hope, because you can't leave now, I need to butcher you". "No, I wouldn't miss this once in a life time opportunity" answered Nicole, "my sister Sandee was butchered here two days ago and I'm sad that I didn't get to fuck her and watch her head roll". "Oh I remember her, she was the only volunteer that day" said chef, "man she was gorgeous, I enjoyed carving her meat into smaller cuts". Nicole tried to imagine her sister butchered, but her mind could think only of one girl's head chopped of - her own. She managed to climb onto the table with her right hand actively working on her pussy and lie right beside jessie's headless corpse. Nicole couldn't believe how lucky she was to be killed right now, she kept masturbating and having orgasm after orgasm. Finally, chef approached the table and without hesitation he raised his hand to strike Nicole's throat. The sight of the blade finally moving towards her throat gave Nicole the most divine orgasm her body could ever had. The last thought Nicole ever had was that she should have done it much earlier.

         "Man, that was something" said one of Sandee's ex colleagues, "who could have known that a girl getting off on her own sister's death could be so hot". "I know right" said another man, "it was a real shame they didn't came together". "You two do have a memory of a goldfish" said another man, "I already told you about the woman we are having in less than a week that always dines with her daughter!". "Oh shit, I totally forgot about that" one of the men answered, "damn, now I can't wait to see THAT!".

© Copyright 2021 Dolcettfan669 (dolcettfan6669 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2254807-Business-dinner-part-2