*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2254498-Giantess-shorts
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by soamy
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #2254498
Cassie's eaiting causes her to grow
Clay woke up and half-sleep walked to the kitchen for some breakfast. His little sister, Cassie, was sitting at the kitchen table, scarfing down a bowl of cereal.

“Remember to breath, Cass” he quipped. She took a short pause from her meal to flip him off.

While preparing his bacon, Cassie snuck up behind him. “You making that for me? Your beer gut doesn’t need any more food.”

“No, fuck off. Make your own.” Clay snapped. Cassie crossed her arms and pouted. Clay turned back to the skillet, and missed Cassy’s body shudder and grow up an inch or two.

“God, why are you such a dick?” She stormed off. Clay and her never really got along, he always thought she had that whole “little spoiled brat” thing going on, even after graduating high school last month.

“Well she’s gotta grow up someday” he scoffed. Clay looked down at his belly. “Maybe it is a bit pudgy…”



Later that day, Cassie returned from her daily run. Even though her high school cross career was over, she made sure to keep up with the workout to stay trim, and her body appreciated the work she put in. She marched her toned legs to the kitchen for an after-run snack. Clay walked in a few minutes later and caught her microwaving a plate of pizza rolls. Cassie was bent over the counter, intently watching her food being cooked.

“You can run all you want, Cass, but all that junk food is gonna go right to your ass” He quipped.

Cassie rolled her eyes. “When did I ask?” She groaned, still leaning on the counter. Her leg muscles twitched. Fueled by angst over her brother’s comments, her legs started stretching longer. Her ass gained some mass as well, in the form of soft fat over a layer of firm muscle. Her thickening thighs stretched longer, raising her ass up higher and forcing her to bend over more to stare at her food.

Clay made his way to fridge to grab a drink. He glanced over at his sister and caught her mid growth spurt. He did a double take.

His eyes only witnessed a second of two of her expansion before the microwave dinged and her growth ended. She retrieved the plate from the microwave, positively overflowing with pizza rolls. “I have the metabolism for all of this, unlike you, Mr. Porky.” She lightly slapped his stomach as she made her way out of the kitchen. Clay noticed her auburn hair was at his eye level, several inches taller than her previous five foot 4. And he wasn’t a short dude himself.

Originally he was going to grab a water, but after that incident he grabbed a beer. A couple, actually.



The next morning, Clay had a wicked hangover. A couple beers turned into the rest from the fridge. He half slept-walked to the bathroom to get some water. Cassie was In there too, but Clay’s groggy mind didn’t pay her any attention.

“Morning bro” she chimed, spitting out the toothpaste.

She sounded chipper this morning, he thought, rubbing his eyes. He filled a cup in the sink and sipped it. Making eye contact in the mirror, he realized he was eye level with Cassie’s breasts. Much larger breasts than he was used to seeing.

He spit out his water. He was fully awake now,

“Cassie, what the hell?” Clay stared up at his newly eight foot sister. Her breasts were a lot bigger than they were yesterday. He had to take a step back to make eye contact as her boobs eclipsed soccer balls in size. They dangled bra-less in her blue tank top, but were perky enough to not even need one. Clay had no idea where she found a tank top that big.

“I told you I had the metabolism. You remember when you said it was all gonna go to my ass? It did! Check it out” She wheeled around and presented her ass to her brother. It was indeed bigger than in the kitchen yesterday. Her pert ass swelled out to a double bubble of booty, filling her grey short shorts to capacity. Her thicker thighs supported basketball sized ass cheeks, at least.

She patted it in pride. It bounced just enough to show that under the soft layer of fat was firm muscle.

“Oooh, here it comes again, those midnight snacks are paying off!” Her body rumbled and she started stretching taller again. Her expanding breasts strained her tank top, moving beyond basketball sizes into medicine ball territory. Her hips widened and her ass overwhelmed her shorts, cheeks peeking out from below the hem. Her legs lengthened as she passed the 9 foot mark, then the 10 foot mark, closing the distance to the bathroom ceiling. Her growth ended as abruptly as it started, capped off with a stomach rumble.

“Out of my way” she nudged her “big” brother out of the way, which sent him sprawling into the tub. “It’s time for breakfast!” She ducked under the door, nearly getting her fat ass wedged into the door on her way out. Clay could hear her heavy steps making their way to the kitchen.

By the time Clay recollected himself and got to the kitchen, Cassie was already on her knees in front of the fridge. She just finished the milk and was moving on to the leftover wings. Kneeling, her head still came up to Clay’s chest. Her tank top was ripped in half and thrown behind her, but her shorts were still hanging on for dear life.

“Cassie this is insane, what about mom and dad? You can’t just do this!” He pleaded with her.

“Mmmm, don’t care” She said, in-between bites of cake. “Getting bigger.” She made enough lunch meat to feed a whole board room disappear. “Fuck you” She added with another middle finger.

She leaned back on her massive cushion of ass. She burped loudly, almost cartoonishly. Her stomach was distended with a week’s worth of food for a family of four.

“Ahh, that was good.” She patted her stomach. It gurgled, then started shrinking. “Here we go!” She exclaimed.

Her body started expanding in every direction, quickly. She tried to stand up and get out of the kitchen, but she hit her head on the ceiling on the way up. She fell forward onto her expanding breasts with a house shaking thud.

Clay was inches from being crushed beneath her sisters tits. He took this as a sign to get the fuck out, so he ran out the door.

Cassie called out after him, but was interrupted by the sheer pleasure of growth. She managed to crawl out of the kitchen, into the double height dining room. She was able to stand up here, but her head was quickly approaching the 20 foot ceiling. Her ass bubbled out behind her, supported by thickening thighs and framed with widening hips. Her breasts were starting to outsize her torso now and still steadily expanding.

She kneeled down to give herself some more space, crushing the dining table in the process. Even so, her head met the ceiling rather quickly. Forced to curl up into a ball of expanding tits and ass, she braced for the destruction of the house. Her head hit the ceiling and her ass hit the far wall. Cracking wood could be heard outside as her body forced the walls apart.



Clay was laying low, trying to make sense of what he just saw. He had his head in his hands as he sat on a park bench when a loud crash made him look up.

Cassie outgrew the house. She was finally able to stand up to her full height of 75 feet. She had enough T and A to make a stripper in Miami jealous, if that stripper was the size of a several story building.

Clay could only see his sister from the waist up over the tree line of the park, but it looked like she bent over to pick something up. He looked on in horror as she raised a milk tanker up to her face with both hands, bit off the end, and started drinking. She finished the entire tanker in a few seconds, and tossed it into the neighborhood. Her stomach rumbled, then she started rising taller again. She quickly passed 100 feet, tits and ass extending farther out in front of her and further out behind her. She leveled off right around 150 feet tall.

“Now, where’s my brother Clay?”

He was already running in the opposite direction.
© Copyright 2021 soamy (jacqic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2254498-Giantess-shorts