*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2253528-Dragon-Boat-Festival-Muscle-Dumpling
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by muscle
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #2253528
Mysterious rice dumpling, what will happen? Will you eat it?
Dragon Boat Festival Muscle Dumpling
In the morning, the sound of the factory's machinery rang, and the employees began to make the last batch of zongzi to be used on the Dragon Boat Festival tomorrow. One of the young men sighed and said, "It seems like I am going to see the dragon boat race in my hometown..." He said and said. Stopped his hand, suddenly a stout hand wrapped his arms around his neck and said, "Hey! Yang Tai! How do you sigh! Work hard!" "Senior! Don't be like this!" Yang Tai hurriedly pushed the senior away. Senior, the senior is a dragon boat rider. The physique that he has trained makes people salivate. The uniform of the factory is turned into tights on him, "I didn't sigh!" "Hahaha! Don't be angry! , I just care about you, yes! After finishing today's work, do you want to come to my apartment for one night?" "I...I...I..." "That's it! I'll pick you up from work!" The senior was happy. He ran back to his job, leaving Yangtai alone.


Although she was a playmate with colleagues and from childhood, Yangtai has always liked seniors. His straightforward and courageous personality and sunny character make Yangtai have a psychological dependence on seniors, and he also has a good affection for seniors. Because of his relationship, he also participated in the dragon boat training, so Yang Tai would appear shy in front of the senior. At the end of the afternoon, only Yangtai and the seniors were left in the factory to put the last zongzi on the truck, "Huh~Finally I'm busy~Yangtai! Wait for me, I'll change my clothes." "Um...um..." Yang Tai nodded slightly. When the senior was going to change clothes, Yang Tai saw a fashion in the sky. He closed his eyes and silently wished in his heart, "I hope seniors can like me too!" Yang Tai opened his eyes and lowered his head and said, "I'm doing it. What, making a wish, it's like an idiot."


At this moment, the meteor suddenly rushed towards Yangtai. As soon as Yangtai looked up and saw it, he closed his eyes and cried out loudly, "I...I...were hit!?" Yangtai opened his eyes and checked his body, but he didn't see it. There were any wounds, and there were no traces on the surrounding ground. When he was still wondering, "Yangtai! What happened!? You shouted so loudly!" The senior ran out and asked, "I...it's okay... It’s just... it’s okay..." "Oh~ it’s okay, let’s go." The two rode on the way to the senior’s house. Yang Tai embraced the sturdy upper body of the senior, his heartbeat was very fast, even his penis was erected, "senior She's really in good shape, and I'm much stronger than me. I really want to be with the senior..." Not long after they arrived at the senior's residence, after entering the room they grew up and took off their clothes. They were naked in front of Yangtai, and Yang was too flustered. He covered his face and said, "What did you do! Why did you suddenly get naked!" "You were so excited, you just got naked. Haven't you seen it all in your hometown before. Besides, of course you have to get naked if you want to take a bath. Really."


The senior went into the bathroom and started taking a shower. At this moment, Yangta tried to calm himself in the room. He hit his thigh and suddenly he felt something in his pocket. Yangta took out the thing. The two pieces together were only the size of the palm of his hand. Little Zongzi, "Hey!? When was this in my pocket? Is it when I was making zongzi? Forget it, I just got hungry, so let me calm down." Yang Tai ate the zongzi quickly and swallowed it. At that time, Yangtai was dizzy, "Why..." fell asleep directly on the floor. At this time, the senior took a shower and walked out and said, "Yangtai, you can wash it..." Seeing Yangtai sleeping directly on the ground, the senior directly hugged Yangtai onto the bed and said "Really, are you too tired to go to work? Take a good rest." The senior turned off the light and fell asleep. At this moment, Yangta's body suddenly emitted a slight green light, gradually turning into a strong light to illuminate the whole room, and quickly It's darkened.


After the night, the morning sun shone on Yangtai's face. He got up groggy, stepped carefully over the senior who was sleeping on the floor, walked to the bathroom to wash his face, he looked up in the mirror, "Wow! Who is this!" Yang Tai sees him in the mirror. He is 190 in height, sturdy limbs, thick pectoral muscles, strong eight-pack abs and mermaid line, as well as the proud giant roots and giant balls that are more than twice larger. Yang Tai is not He dare to touch his sturdy body, "Is this true!? I...feel...so powerful!" When he touched his chest muscles, he teased his nipples, and the tingling feeling spread throughout his body. He was refreshed. When he knelt on the ground, the giant root also instantly erected and attached to the abdominal muscles, and a large amount of lewd water flowed from the horse's eyes. Yang Tai couldn't help but began to masturbate. He clasped the giant root with both hands, but he couldn't fully grasp the giant root. Yang Tai couldn't stop, suddenly, hot thick white liquid was sprayed in the whole bathroom, Yang Tai looked at himself in the mirror with semen all over his body, he knew that he was no longer the same he was before, and now he feels that he can do anything. Then, the senior also woke up. When he walked to the bathroom and wanted to wash his face, he was surprised to see a muscular man with so big muscles in the bathroom, "You! Who are you!?"


When Yang Tai saw this, he rushed forward and kissed the senior. The senior wanted to resist but grabbed the strong muscles that hugged him. Under the offensive of the fierce kiss, the senior gradually put down his defenses and stopped resisting, feeling that his body was as weak as the opponent conquered. "Senior, how is it? My kiss skills." "You shouldn't be...Yangta!? How did you become like this!?" Yangta did not answer, but pressed the senior on the bed and kissed fiercely, although the senior has a lot of I want to ask, but being attacked by Yangtai's attack, he left the problem behind. Yangtai started to quickly rub the senior's hard rod with his giant roots. Under the friction of the two muscles and bodies, both of them felt extremely refreshed. Subconsciously rubbing his body with his body, the movements became more and more intense and fast, and the bed board shook violently, "Uh!" The two yelled loudly, and a large amount of semen was sprayed on their bodies. When the senior was still panting, Yang Tai held the giant stick against it. The senior's back acupuncture, just the feeling of pressing the back acupuncture, the senior knows that the size of this giant root is not small.


In the next second, Yang Tai directly inserted it, and the senior’s back acupuncture point was instantly stretched, and the glans...5...8...14...20...30 cm. As the giant roots advance, the senior’s sense of refreshment becomes stronger and stronger. When inserted, the senior was fucked and the semen spewed out uncontrollably, and the whole 45 cm giant squirted lewd water in her body. Yang Tai's desire had reached its peak, and she started to fuck the senior, through the lubrication of the lewd water, at Yang Tai's speed. Faster and faster, the senior had an expression of being broken by playing, kept screaming, the pleasure of being hit by a huge root and the climax of crazy ejaculation, let the senior completely release himself, he hugged Yangtai, and followed with the use of physical strength to counter After hitting the giant roots of Yangtai, under the collision of two forces, Yangtai finally climaxed. The semen flow like a raptor crossing the river, sprayed into the senior's body, the semen suddenly emitted a green light into the body, and was quickly absorbed by the senior's body, and the senior's chest muscles Suddenly, like being inflated, it suddenly became twice as big. Yang Tai saw that he directly rubbed the rich pectoral muscles with both hands. At this time, the senior's body began to grow continuously, and the muscles of the buttocks became strong, clamping Yang Tai's huge roots and becoming thick His legs hugged Yangtai from behind, forcing Yangtai to penetrate further. The senior's body grew stronger and taller than Yangtai. The little meat that had been fucked just now turned into a hungry muscle behemoth, "Come on! Me! And more! Yangta!" The two kissed fiercely and touched each other’s muscles. In the next few hours, Yangta and the senior took turns to fuck each other in different positions, and the room was sprayed with semen everywhere. , The onslaught of two muscular beasts continued until noon.


At this time in the fishing port, it was the senior's team's turn to play the dragon boat competition. When the players were looking for seniors, two figures that stood out in the vast muscle dragon boat team came over and said, "Let's win the game!" "Jiahao" Is it you?!” Just before the whole team reacted, the senior and Yangtai were pregnant with life jackets and were ready for the game. The whole team had no choice but to keep up. The gunfire of the game sounded and everyone was paddling the dragon boat hard. One of the dragon boats splashed huge splashes and moved forward fast. Yang Tai and the seniors were very powerful. For them, dragon boating was as easy as eating. It quickly set the fastest dragon boat record and won the dragon boat race that day. After the game, the players gathered around the two of them and kept asking questions, and finally, under the smirk of the senior and Yangtai, they fought fiercely all night.
© Copyright 2021 muscle (growth2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2253528-Dragon-Boat-Festival-Muscle-Dumpling