*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2253451-test123
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Novel · Adult · #2253451
test3 4 3asd
I typically wake up with a severe case of morning wood, but this morning felt different. Instead of my cock creating a slight bump pushing the blanket up, the blanket sort of stuck to my crotch. It felt...wet? Did I have a wet dream? I slid my hand down my chest and recoiled after touching the wet area. I had no cock. It was gone. Panic took over my mind as I suddenly placed the wetness in a whole new context; blood?? I brought my trembling hand to my nose and though the smell was familiar, I was happy to conclude it wasn't blood. No, this smell had a whole different association.
Carefully I slid my hand back down and my suspicions were confirmed: I felt a slit with a knob at the top. In a beautiful display of morning brain, I pinched it hard to see if I was still dreaming.

"Aaaaaahh! Fuck!" The pain was intense, I could only compare it to a kick in the nuts.

"What the hell!" Katie yelled in response, loudly awoken from her deep sleep.
© Copyright 2021 Zimsumisu (zimsumisu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2253451-test123