*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2253172-A-Sudden-abduction
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Idontc
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #2253172
A fmg story about a girl who has been abducted by aliens
Note this story contains: Female muscle growth, intelligence growth, giantess growth, and ego growth. If you don't like the sound of any of those then I wouldn't recommend you read it, but you can still do what you want to do.





Jane at no point in her life thought about what could lay beyond earth. It was just something that never came up in her daily life, she always had her mind focused on something whether it be a new hobby, boys, sometimes girls, and maybe once a month school. Now that she has just hit 18 we can also add drinking large amount of alcohol to that list as well. Alongside this they wasn't really much special about her that would interest any extra-terrestrial creatures. Sure she was pretty, being a classic big titted blonde girl with a nice ass, but none of this is all that unique in the grand scheme of things, I don't really thing other worldly creatures are going to have to same idea of "attractiveness" that we have. So when she suddenly found her self being beamed up on to a spaceship ,while coming back from a party, she found her self quite shocked. Although her first concern as she was floating upwards the saucer was if anyone would up her skirt. But before she could even think about covering herself up Jane mind was put in to stasis by some high tech devise, which is considered bad etiquette by most.

When she awoke again she was in a white room, which look to have had no way in or out. Quickly, the blonde bimbo's eyes darted around to see if she could figure out what was going on. After seeing they was nothing in there, she gave up letting out a sigh. "Oh my god, I wonder if this like a dream or something" she said trying to find a comfortable position on the floor. While most would have been scared, she wasn't. This wasn't due to any special bravery, it simply because she couldn't image her self in any danger (which in a true in this situation). So she merely felt slight dazed in this situation, though this started to turn to boredom after a minute. In an attempted to alleviate this she shouted at the top of her lungs "eggghh, I'm so bored".

"Welcome Human, you have been selected to be part of an experiment to see how lesser species react to power. This shall be the only input you receive, form us any attempted to ask questions after shall be ignored" Jane could only respond this robotic voice with a confused "EGH!?" But before she could actually processed what was said she felt a strange prick on orange skin. A similar feeling was felt across the whole of body, she moved her hand to try to shake what ever could be doing to was but when she look at her arm she noticed it was larger.

Although she may not have been smart, she knew her body better than anyone else would know their own. She kept a a fairly strict diet and excise routine, all done to keep her self at the optimal weight. In fact she was quite frighten about becoming buff, thinking it would make her look like a man. So for her even this small increase of definition was obvious. Though it didn't remain small for her biceps quickly jumped to 25 inches. Pecs pushed her breast forward quickly after this, making their outline more prominent on her pink t-shirt. The muscles around her stomach tighten to be a powerful six pack, which even a male bodybuilder would have trouble getting. Around them a solid obliques, which would have been impossible for a normal girl of her age to obtain. Her skinny legs not wanting to fall behind quickly grew to the size of 1 and half basket balls. To top off this process her height increased from 5,6 to 7 foot.

Carefully she moved her body around, not wanting to break her now stretched clothes. This caution was proven to be good after a small flex of her thighs destroyed her skinny jeans leaving them in taters on the floor. The sudden shrip sound generated from this broke her out of her dazed sate. "Th-this is bad, like really bad." A sad, disgusted expression formed on her face as she looked at her new body, flexing her new muscles. She did notice some positive from the growth spurt, especially around the chest area, with her breast increases from a D cup to an I cup. Gently she caressed them with her newly impowered hands, they felt soft and bouncy, while doing this she could help but feel her pecs as well. Even if she disliked her new body still liked the feel of muscle. It shocked her how although they were hard and powerful an element of smoothness was kept due to feminine skin. "Like, maybe being like this won't be bad" she thought as her she went down lower to feel the rest of her body. Her abs where a similar story to her chest, only with less surprise and a slight simile on her face. At her hips and ass though she noticed they where a lot more pronounced. This wasn't completely obvious when looking down at her self due to the angle as the fact her shoulder also became wider, but with thought it become obvious. Now she had a prefect hour glass figure, and the largest ass she had ever seen. The small simile on her face quickly turned to a look of ecstasy, as she began to appreciate the power she has been given. "Why should I like even worry about what others think, with this body I can just make them like me!" the blond Amazonian said aloud while given a flex of her biceps.

This seemed to active the next phase of the alien's project, since when she stopped flexing her arm didn't get smaller, in fact got a larger. Before she had time to even thinking of touching her 40 inch biceps the rest her body grew. Frist she jumped from 7 foot to 10, then to 20, followed by 40, then it stopped at 100 feet. Her chest not wanting to be out done started growing shortly after she hit 12 feet tall, quickly they destroyed the pink shirt Jane was wearing, though it was a team effort with help from her growing tits. Although the shirt being reduced to shreds only really revealed her breast to the world (well the room), with it already being on tight. Her abs have been fair game for staring since the first bout of growth. This time round the muscular bimbo's abs moved to levels impossible for humans moving from a 6 to an 8 pack, along side strengthen to level more comparable to heavy industrial equipment than a human. Jane her self though wasn't really paying much attention to the specifics of the growth, instead her mind drifted to self pleasure. Every part of mind felt elated by the changes occurring to her, so it only natural that hand drifted down to her pussy in order to satisfy her desires. As a consequences of this the only part of her body she really focused on was her arms, since she want to make sure that they where aligned correctly, but this may have just become an excuse due to her quickly becoming enamoured with arms. She saw forearm grow thicker and more vascular, which was need to keep up with her rapidly growing bicep and triceps. Although the angle she was looking at did obscure the changes in the triceps that didn't matter to much in the end. This was since they grew larger enough to thrust them selves in to sight. Soon it became pointless to measure the two in inches, instead the use of feet or metaphor would grant a better idea of their size. Through out this process her hands did grow though not at the same rate as the rest of her body, this allowed them to remain feminine even if they concealed more power than a thousand men combine.

Seemingly at random her free arm would try to feel up her body. Frist it went to feel her hips, which was done more to see if her female elements where still strengthening this was of course the case. Her width as whole was increasing with her shoulder becoming boarder as they piled on more and more muscle on. Keeping on the topic of womanly features, Jane saw it fit to grope her own ass. This was one of the two placed on her body where a significate amount if fat remained (the second being her breast), perhaps due to this she only focused on it for a short time apricating the fact it was growing larger but not really all that impressed by it (it should be mentioned though that this was only relative, to any onlooker it looked as if she was in love with it as the rest of her body). The lowest her arms could reach without bending was her thighs and so was her last stop for this round of self love. Feeling her thighs get larger and more defined in real time brought a level pleasure that she could NEVER experiences from any other human. With a level of craftsmanship unseen by normal humans she gently creased every crevice created by her continual growth, once she finished feeling her thighs she moved back up her chest to repeated the whole process again. She manged to do this ten times, each time taking longer than the last, accompanied by louder moans than the last.

The only reason she stopped was because she noticed she stopped growing. Although she was partially angry with this, she decided it would be a good chance to see how large she had truly gotten. "Can't I get a fucking mirror in here!?" she demanded with a level of authority unseen in even the greatest leaders (although she still maintained her valley girl accent). It didn't even take seconds for the a mirror slightly larger than her to appear in front of her, it seems that the extra-terrestrials where prepared for this. Her eye moved to the chest of her mirror self. Jane immediately noted how well her boobs and pecs complement one another, although her pecs did seem to have a slight edge. In terms of size her pecs added about two house (20 feet) to the chest, while her tits where about 16 feet in diameter. A thought enter her mind while feeling her flexed chest which was the colour of her skin. Although she gave her self a fake tan by nature she had pale skin, so the fact that her new size required new bit of flesh to grew should mean that most her should be pale. It seems that her skin tone shifted to this golden colour though out the growing process. But she also noted a second change she now seemed smarter. Although knowing a lot about skin care and other topics related to beauty she was never smart, so to her the fact that she could figure this change was quite drastic. She then decided to think about other things which she never knew before like: the cure of cancer, the secret of eternal youth, how to achieve FTL, and how slew of other topics. Jane now knew things no other human knew. "OMG, with this mind and body I must be literally better than any other human ever created!" she shouted in her own form of thanks to the Aliens.

After she had this realisation she quickly moved back to appreciating her own body. Keeping with the top of the body, the Golden Goddess arms where the next target for self worship. Giving her biceps a quick flex she judge they where about 25 feet unflexed and jumped to a unseen 35 feet when she flexed. Jane's shoulders where equally impressive if not more so being about the size of a large lorry and half curled. They nicely complement her traps, which where comparable to a hilly field. If wasn't for the fact that both her neck grew to a powerful trunk and her head with it, she would have been engulfed in her muscle long ago. Her glorious 8 pack was reason enough to worship her, looking as if they where sculpted by a being far greater that Yahweh. Jane in particular always liked the look of abs herself, even thinking about working towards get a 6 pack at some point (although this never came to be), due to this she gave a good 10 minutes feeling them even letting out a small moan at one point.

After that she started to observe her new found width, and found she liked it quite a bit. Although she would have hated the idea yesterday day she now saw how powerful it made her look, and how much it added to her overall beauty. The top half her was 32 feet shoulder to shoulder, while her lower half was about 30, most based around her motherly hips. To play into this she decided to strike a pose to her self placed both hands on hips as she shacked her hips from on side to the other. When finally she found she perfect the movement she stopped to look at her legs. Due to her increased chest size she need now need to mirror to see them, she could still feel them up with arms despite this. Without even needing to flex her thighs where around 40 feet, with her lower legs being around 35. Even without flexing their where caped with large amounts of veins, much like the rest of her body, which need to give the amount of oxygen her body required. Gently she bent down a ran her things along her legs. After developing, a smug, satisfied look she gave a simple demand.

"More."

"You will have to do that yourself now, you now have enough power to dominate most on your planet. If you use your fellow man to grow then feel free to do so."

Before she could responded she was now back in home town . A smile formed on her face as she looked at the house she towered above and announced " Worship me lesser begins."

To be continued
© Copyright 2021 Idontc (ilovetime at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2253172-A-Sudden-abduction