*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2250743-Offering-out-chapter-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Jam
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Crime/Gangster · #2250743
Jack and Flick try to make sense of their current situation.
As Jack drove to to her house Flick noticed the the place was small but very heavily armoured with all sorts of state of the art turrets. When they got out of the flying car Jack clapped her hands and the drones targeted away from us. When they got to the door Flick mention why we were not contact the cops , she said that they were just as corrupt as the crocks where in this town so their was no point.

Opening the door Flick noticed how the inside was so tidy in contrasted with the out side. “Ok sit here and i’ll get da scanners running” Jack said as went into another room. Looking around Flick looked around he saw pairings of high art that he did not think some one like Jack would like and next to them seemed to be cap badgers for Honer of service. Next he saw a photo on the mantle pice of a sunny day which male and female Doberman’s with muscular builds in swim ware holding buckets and sponges next to a police car with a flyer saying wash day. In the cantor was the tallest of them with high ears , a spiked necklace with pink dyed hair and extremely muscular build. She had arms the size of bricks , legs as thick as tree trucks and what appeared to be an eight pack on her stomach and lipstick that seemed to be used for this occasion on the tip of her snout.

She was wearing a green bikini that covered her double D sized chest. She looked a lot like ... wait was this Jack brown he thought to himself. Jack Brown entered the room with her scanners “right so the shark gang hold these parameters , one with the posh pub had their boss with all the info to download if we get close” “wanna donut” she offered a large ball of donuts to him , Flick could see how she put on all that weight over the years from that photo with this diet. “No thanks but how am I going to get in without any of them recognising me?” Flick questioned as Jack Smiled.

(Later)

“No no no no way” Flick stetted as Jack placed the fake boobs on his chest under a blue dress that matched his scale colour with make up on his eye lashes and lips. He was wearing a frame to give the illusion of a female body.

“Oh come on Flick it is the only way they would not notice you , anyway I think ya look hot.” Flick said what and as he said it Jack put a tablet down his gullet. “Hy wh..what’s happened to my voice” Flick said in a very feminine sounding voice. “It is a voice changer for the full effect and what do you think of my dress?” Jack wore a white dress with orange ribbons that neatly contained her doughy belly , Mellon breasts and stocky ass. She had lipstick on with her short pink her brushed neatly down.

Flick told a white lie so she would not destroy him in his new feminine voice “ya really look great” Jack could see the look on his face that it was a awkward question for him. “Hmm ok that’s go” responded Jack.
© Copyright 2021 Jam (g12533 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2250743-Offering-out-chapter-2