*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2249160-Offering-out
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Jam
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Adult · #2249160
Flick has lost everything from the sharker mob. Now all he can do is drink.
Flick slivered into the bar shrugging off the wet hoodie from the storm outside. The anthro blue scaled snake sat on the bar waiting for the waitress to arrive. The waitress in question was a anthro female obese doberman Pinscher with short pink dyed hair with a apron that did not cover her massive orb like doughy belly that had water melon breasts spilling over her top and blue jeans that did not hold her dump truck of an ass.

She had strong face with a thick double chin that was covered by a spike necklace. “Wat Ed be” she says with all the grace of a rusted wheel. “I’ll have a triple vodka” flick says and as the waitress bent down to get the drink he tried his best to not look at her rear.

After the drink passes “triple vodka hah , what’s got ya down loser. “I would rather not say” Flick responded with tired eyes, “well from the scratches from your jacket it must have been ah fight”

“It was just bad knitting” ... “like that scare on your forehead” “LOOK WHAT DO YOU WANT? , WHY IS IT YOUR CONCERN” He shouted. “It is my concern because the fabric is falling onto the bar floor and I gonna need to clean it up.” She responded firmly.

“(Sigh) look i’m sorry , I’m just stressed from the ..... “ she looked at him with her paw hands on her flabby hips. “Actually never mind it doesn’t matter” he finally finishes. “Ok but with some advice this ain’t gonna solve all ya problems and sometimes life only matters if you offer out your effort” she pointed to the near empty bottle of triple vodka as she went back to work.

Suddenly a gang sharker mob members burst into the travers armed with melters and knives the size of chainsaws. They where anthro great white sharks with gang tats every where on their bodies that where not covered by spiky lever jackets.

They brought out their chains and knuckle wrist strap ons. “Eh flick boss says it’s time to pay up” the monster in-font says. “Bu- bu- I told him idled have it in a year.” “He changed his mind” the gangsters grabbed flick and slammed him on a table with the shark mobsters then tugging him up from the tail with their spiky chains. He screened in pain as the shark gangsters laughed in glee.

“HAY” responded the waitress “TAKE THIS SHIT OTTA MY BAR” the leader of the shark gangsters replied with “SHUT IT COW OR YOUR NEXT!” That comment on her weight made her cringe so she pulled out a strange shaped gun that fired a large saw cutting the shark mobsters in half leaving their guts spilling around the in-tier bar leaving Flick in shock.

The waitress quickly untied Flick and before he could say thank you , many bullets started to fire through the window making the waitress grab Flick and slam him into the ground behind the fallen table to use as cover. She pushed him down to keep him in the same position which made Flick smooth his face between her massive tits.

As the bullets stoped she pulled out a detonator from her pockets and through it out of the window. After the explosion with the distant cries of the attackers she angrily grabbed Flick with her strong arms and shaved him in her flying car that moved slightly as the car adjusted to her weight when she took the driving seat.

As she drove of she shouted to Flick “ALL RIGHT YOU ARE GONNA TELL ME WHAT THAT WAS ABOUT OR I AM GONNA THROUGH OUT OF THIS CAR FROM THIS HEIGHT” Flick was beyond frightened as he responded with a quick “O.OK OK MY NAME IS FLICK JAMES AND I AM JUST A lOW LIFE THUG WORKING AS TAX EXCHGE AND THEFT FOR THE SHARK GANG...THEY ARE AFTER ME BECAUSE I DID NOT PAY THEM BACK” he whimpered.

She began to calm down with a deep breath. “Ok Flick I believe your story as I know what it is like to grow up in a place like this but if their is going to be an understanding between us we need to share information that will help us” she offered her hand out as Flick shakes it “for instance ma name is Jack Brown” they looked out the window as other flying cars swished past with shark movers inside “WE ARE LEAVING” Jack said as they drove off at high speed.
© Copyright 2021 Jam (g12533 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2249160-Offering-out