*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2249012-The-Bet
Rated: ASR · Short Story · Adult · #2249012
A bet between husband and wife leads to a life long transformation.
It was a warm night as my wife, Patty, and I lay naked on the bed under a sheet in the dark. I had taken special care to come to bed in the dark so that she would not see my hairless body between my legs. On a whim I has decided to use Nair and my razor to remove all hair from my belly to my thighs. I had alway liked baby things but had never persued such things. Also, my penis was very small and every time I peed the stream would be diverted by my public hair. So I decided to try and address two things at one time. As the love of my life caressed my body her hand slid between my legs, and she stopped abruptly when she felt my new smooth area. Her surprise turned into a conversation that I was afraid to have because I was afraid I would be humiliated, and I was!

Several months before my wife used my iPad and discovered that I was looking at websites about baby diapers for adults. I had never ordered or used any such things, but I did masturbate after looking at the webpages. She really did not give it another thought - thinking I had just accessed a wrong page. But now her mind put two and two together. Point blank, she asked me,”Do you wear diapers when I am not here?” Remembering our strong honest relationship, I told her that I had never used any but they intrigued me. We began talking about when we were little, and she told me about being potty trained by the housemaid, a kindly patient black woman. Soon, the conversation came around to a discussion about whether it was possible to un-potty train someone. Off handedly, Patty asked, “Do remember wearing diapers before you were potty trained?” I told her that my Mother kept me in diapers long after I was potty trained, maybe till the age of 5, and I had long suspected that was why I had an interest in diapers. Patty said,”Well since your are now like a baby between your legs, why don’t we take the opportunity to see how you like wearing diapers again?” You see, secretly Patty really wanted children, but my little penis just could not do the job, or at least so I suspected. I think her suggestion came from a deep seeded desire to care for a child. I told her that I would be humiliated to wear diapers like a baby while she remained and adult. That just seemed to intensify her desire to see me in diapers. Then she said, “Let’s see if I can un-potty train you?” She was so insistent and I was so scared to do it that she said,”I’ll make you a bet, If I can’t un-potty train you in 2 weeks, then I will let you get you Jeep lifted!” Of course, I could not turn that down! I was so sure that she could not do it that I agreed to the bet. We agreed we would start on Saturday.
© Copyright 2021 Little a (littleamramir at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2249012-The-Bet