*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2247700-INDENTURED-SERVITUDE-CHAPTERS-6---9
Rated: XGC · Novel · Adult · #2247700
Lets follow Joe along as he learns that a Mother's love only goes so deep.

Indentured Servitude - All in the Family

Chapter 6-9



DISCLAIMER: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. This is a work of fiction and is intended for entertainment purposes only.

Chapter 6: A Wake-up Call

I wake up thinking it's still Saturday. I hear shuffling and then a screech of a voice "MOM, Joe's awake." This voice can only belong to my annoying sister Ashley. I try to sit up in bed and I feel pain in every corner of my body.

"Just relax. Your dinner is there in the corner along with pain medication. Just do you know it is 8:00pm on Wednesday." My mom says. She is standing in the doorway. I look around and realize that I am not in my room.

"This is your new room...until you get settled in." She states. I don't know why but I'm exhausted and don't feel like fighting or question where my crap is.

"You can rest for tonight, but your duties start tomorrow morning at 5:00am sharp."

I sit there thinking remembering the whole weekend bullshit. Still I'm too tired to fight. I see that damned contract in the corner and I immediately rip it to shreds. "Nice try slave but that was a copy, as is this." She says tossing another one on my bed with copy smeared across the top. "The original is locked away in a bank's lock box."

Am I really resigned to this fate? This is the last thought I have as my mom leaves the room. I hear a click and think how the hell am I supposed to do my duties if I'm locked in here? I somehow fall asleep and forget about all this nonsense. I will find a way out and teach these slobbering cunts a lesson. These are my final thoughts before sleep claims me.

A sharp screeching wakes me from my sleep. I look over and the ungodly noise is coming from an alarm clock embedded into the wall. I am forced to stand and stop the machine. I look at the time flashing 5:00am in bright neon fucking pink. I start moving towards the bed when I remember Mom's words. I look at the contract. A fuck escapes my mouth and I refuse to do as they say. I sit there a few minutes and something in me drives me to move and I head down to the kitchen Via the stairs in the back of the house.

I come into the kitchen and open the fridge. I make a choice of omelets filled with ham, peppers, tomatoes, and cheese; sausage and bacon; and some butter milk chocolate chip pancakes. I turn the burners on and begin to butter the pans. I have two pans in the front for omelets and I have a pan in the back for the sausage. I crack the eggs into the mixer along with some salt and set the mixer to beat. I grab the sausage and roll it in some paprika before tossing them in the pan. I put a couple of trays of bacon in the oven and go back to the omelets. I pour some of the mixture into the pans and let them cook to a solid consistency while adding the ham, peppers tomatoes and cheese. I fold them over and add some garnish before sliding them onto the plates. I grab some serving plates and put the bacon and sausage on them. Its 5:40 and I have the pancakes and coffee. By now the house is filling with the aroma of breakfast. I eat some bacon as I continue my stack of pancakes. The first pot of coffee is done crewing and I just started the second one for my mom. I set the serving plate of pancakes on the table and make my mom's plate with a little bit of everything. I grab a serving tray and put coffee and milk on it. I guzzle a glass of orange juice and head up to the office.

It is 6:05 as I get into the office with my mom standing there with a venomous stare. Before I can say anything, I feel a sharp pain in my neck. She states "I don't want excuse. Set the tray down and get in position. We will worry about the punishment later." Punishment for what? I ask myself.

Still standing there dumbfounded she barks "Now before you make it worse."

I hurry and set the breakfast down and lay my head on the chair. God am I really going to let her do this? Before I have time to debate her ass is already hovering over my face. She is wearing her black satin pajama pants that accentuate her ass. Then before I can contemplate my situation she sits, har. My face is unceremoniously shoved between her two globes. I hear the TV turn on as she says "You know what dairy does to me. You will have to live with your choices. This will not be your punishment either."

I remember that my mom's gut gets upset from milk. I wanted her in pain, but I didn't think she would go through with this. Her weight is crushing, and she is not giving me any reprieve. Her ass does not have a smell yet, but I know this will soon change. I start to squirm from the lack of air. After a few more moment mom slides forward so I can breathe through my nose. she sits back just enough that I can't breathe easily. She moves back and my air is cutoff again. A few minutes later and my lungs are screaming. She slides just enough that I can struggle for air. It's not clean air but its air, nonetheless. This goes on for about thirty minutes before she finally stands and gives me my next order.

"Take these dishes downstairs, get dressed and me at the car by 7:00."

I'm still out of breath when I stand but do as she orders. The faster I can get away from her ass the better. I head downstairs to put the dishes in the dish washer and head to my new bedroom in the upstairs water tank room.

Chapter 7: The Beginning of a Long Day

Hello everyone, I hope you are enjoying this trip as much as we are. I have a quick little editor's note that I want to share, so pay attention to this. This is Jess and I want to let you know that I am going to make a change with how this story is going to be laid out going forward. I have reflected on how the first few chapters were written and have decided on a couple of changes. Firstly, there will be an account of both sides. After the previous part I figured you would want to know what I or another person was feeling if when the use the slave. Secondly, When the perspective changes or there is a new narrator, I will notate it as such for the Dommes: "JC:" and then the start of the paragraph. These are the initials of the Domme. JC is for me, Jessica Cooper. I will let you know the other initials as I use them. When it is Joe's turn the notation will be "SLV:". Not major changes but I hope this helps you follow the journal properly and I especially hope it helps you enjoy it more. I just wish he didn't have to be so vulgar, but that is his personality. Without further ado, let's get to the good shit.

SLV: I get changed in the bathroom and notice the very bright and very definable butt impression on my face. I ant believe this was only 30 minutes. I finish changing and go down to the garage. I wait by my mom's stupid all black Mercedes G-wagon. I don't know how, but I will find a way out of this contract. I will teach them a lesson and they will have no idea.

JC: As Joe left, I entered the bedroom and sat on my bed reminiscing of what just happened. I closed my eye to revel in the moment. I just used someone's face as a cushion for 30 minutes. God, the way his nose pressed in just the right place made me want to just sit there and make him pass out under my bulbous ass. My phone buzzed indicating I had to get hurry if I wanted to make it to work. I just realized my hand is down my pants and I am extremely wet. Great now I will be on edge all day since I don't have time to finish......good thing I have a toy to play with. I stand up and notice that there is a wet patch on the spot of the bed where I was sitting. As I turn to my closet my stomach growls and I can't help but smile. I haven't felt this kind of rush since I gave up the scene a while ago. It's been w while since this tiger was let out of its cage and there was no putting it back in again. Today is going to be a good day.

SLV: My mom enters the garage and she is stunning. Even though I hate her with a passion, and I would never look at my mom sexually, I must admit it, she is a looker. For being 35 she looks like she is at most 21. She is wearing a black silk blazer with matching pants. The pants are tight enough to show off her firm tone ass. She is wearing a dark purple conservative v-cut top with a gold Celtic Cross necklace that was darkened to make it look antique. It not gaudy, she just likes to show off her heritage and beliefs. She has her hair done up in a tight ponytail and is wearing two gold studs with tiny diamonds in the center. Lastly, she is wearing her stiletto heels. They are a 3" heel, like she needs to be any taller. They are black with gold accents. She has done her makeup up, not too much just a business type of look. She has a gorgeous face; I wonder what it would look like with a black eye and bleeding lips? My train of thought is interrupted as I hear her bark "Get in."

I start moving towards the passenger's side and she begins to laugh while saying "Not their you idiot. Over here." She removes some padding from the driver's seat and places it on the GTO next to her SUV. I walk over to the driver's seat and notice there is a hole there now. What the hell is she thinking?

JC: This was absolutely genius, a work of art really. I have a mechanically inclined friend who was happy to help me name John Hornberg. He always did think Joe was a right piece of shit. He even knocked Joe out once for calling his wife a cunt. So, I told him what we had planned, and I asked him to modify my cute wagon a little bit.

Now, you wouldn't know that this G-wagon was modified. It looks so normal on the outside. Firstly, I had John modify the engine bay, floor, trunk, and underbody so I could stash Joe away, so I didn't have to see or know about him. When he is stashed away the parts fit back together so seamlessly that you couldn't tell there was something there. Next, he modified the rear bench seat so that you could lift part of it away to reveal a cutout in the shape of a person. However, this wasn't just a generic shape. This was measured and perfectly fits Joe. There is a restraining system so that we can ensure he doesn't escape. The heated and massaging seats still worked even with Joe in place. Then you can wither cover him completely or make it so you can just make out his features. Either way when he is in place you would never know it. It looked like a regular back seat. Now, the most ingenious modification, the driver's seat. This has been modified so that there is no compromise of function, safety or looks. There is removable padding in the seat and backrest. The heating and cooling elements in the seat were mad foldable so you could feel Joes face unimpeded. There was a switch in case you wanted to use them while he was in there as well. His legs would be restrained in the backrest and would be up against the heated elements. His face would fit in a whole that would snugly fit his face as to make sure the driver was still comfortable. The back of the seat was original and had a zipper placed on it. With the driver seated and the backrest zipped up, there was no way to tell a person was in the seat. You could still electronically adjust the seat in every way you could in the past. If the driver was running errands there was an insert that covers the face to make It look like a regular seat.

SLV: She was insane. She may have been able to force me to do those other things but there was no way I was doing this. "You're out of your fucking mind. I'm amazed that you even can put a single thought together. If you think you can make me try." I can't talk. Then a sharp pain makes me fall to the ground. I lose all my mobility functions. All I can do is move my eyes and breath. My mom walks towards me and I can't do anything. I feel light pulses but nothing else. She places a heel on my crotch and smiles before placing all her weight on that heel. Tears come to my eyes, but I still cannot move. It feels like she is trying to puncture my balls.

She crouches and brings her mouth close to my ear. Her voice comes out as a low growl. Not one of anger or hate but excitement. "I was hoping for more fight. You see I don't need you to do a damn thing." She says this while grinding her foot against my sack. She brings the phone up with the app to the devise in me. "You see this allows me to make you immobile. It interferes with your electrical signals and makes it impossible for your brain to tell your muscles to move. With the mute function enabled as well, this makes you a mannikin. I will tell you this once. If you do not listen to an order given to you the first time without backtalk, this mode will be engaged. I think we will call this 'dummy' mode. You have failed to listen to my order and even back sassed me. You will remain like this until I get you situated." As she finishes her speech, she removes he foot and roughly man handles me.

She is able to lift me and slide my head into position with out and fuss. My head slides into a hole so now I am staring at the roof of the car. I feel a strap click against my chin and another over my neck. I feel metal enclose my wrist then to loud clicks resound in the car. More straps are added to my chest and abdomen. She moves my legs, one at a time into place. I feel more metal on my ankles before I hear more clicks. There are several more metal bindings on my legs forcing them against some wiring. There are two more straps fitted around my ass. Then I feel all the straps tightening and ensuring I couldn't move. I feel some padding against the back of my leg and then hear a zipper. This bitch has just enclosed me into her driver's seat. The back door closes and now all I can do is wait to be my mother's cushion yet again.

The driver's door opens, and she unceremoniously drops her ass onto my face. Her ass immediately molds itself to my face. I feel the car vibrate as the engine is started and she begins to back the car out of the garage. I feel the rumble as she moves down the driveway before pulling onto the public road. I am surprised that I can still breath. It's a labored breath that is tainted by my mom's ass, but I can breathe, nonetheless. With each divot and pothole my mom's ass bounces and crushes my face more and more. When I feel the vehicle stop at each red light and stop sign, I feel my mom press as hard as she can. As she accelerates my breath is cut off for a few seconds causing me to panic. I then hear it, a low growl. I don't quite place it until I hear it again. It's coming from mom's gut. The bouncing and milk are antagonizing the weapon that sits above me. I sit here contemplating this as a foreboding question comes to my mind. Where is her asshole?

As I question this, I feel something pulsate and push against my nose. Fuck, I really hate her. As I think this a gust blow against my nostrils and forces its way in as I take a breath. She just released a fucking SBD, right up there. I would gag if I had the power to. Then my nose sinks further on a bounce and a chain -saw like fart rips out offer her ass and up my nose. She squirms for a second and then another one follows soon after. Her ass is positioned in such a way that her asshole has a direct firing sight into my nose. It's making my life miserable. I begin to tear up and want to vomit bad. A couple more SBD fire their way into my body. Then all hell breaks loose. A fart so loud, so powerful and so long comes ripping out her ass that it forced its way into my lungs without me needing to breathe it in. This fart is so long in fact that I get dizzy. I pray that I can pass out, so I don't have to sit through all this bullshit. I am not that lucky.

My face is getting wetter and wetter from the heat and my tears. She continues to rip ass as she drives to work. Her ass has been quiet the past few miles. I think it's over until and earth-shattering fart rips out of her asshole and finally causes me to pass out. I wake just in time to feel the car lurch to the left and pause for a second. I hear a mans muffled voice saying, "Good morning Mrs. Cooper." Can't he see that this fucking bitch is sitting on someone. I try to move even just a little, but no dice. I'm stuck here as the car lurches forward and over a speedbump. My mom pulls into her parking spot. We are at her work. She gets off my face. "It's only 7:20, are you ready to be my office chair?" She asks so nonchalantly. Its only 7:20 and I already hat today. This is going to be a long day.

JC: He just saw the hole and he was pissed. He began "You're out of your fucking mind. I'm amazed that you even can put a single thought together." I was already reaching for my phone. I opened the app and waited. "If you think you can make me try." I pushed a customized option that allows users to combine different settings. He immediately shut up and slumped to the floor. This was going to be good. He acted Just like I wanted him to.

I walked with a purpose to the idiot. I step onto his tiny balls and put as much weight as possible onto the heel feeling them squish beneath them. God it was so hard to stay composed. I leaned down and put my mouth right to his left ear. As I spoke the first word my voice raddled and growled with excitement. "I was hoping for more fight. You see I don't need you to do a damn thing." I show him the app and begin to twist by foot on his sack. "You see this allows me to make you immobile. It interferes with your electrical signals and makes it impossible for your brain to tell your muscles to move. With the mute function enabled as well, this makes you a mannikin. I will tell you this once. If you do not listen to an order given to you the first time without backtalk, this mode will be engaged. I think we will call this 'dummy' mode. You have failed to listen to my order and even back sassed me. You will remain like this until I get you situated." I love that name, Dummy Mode. That's a good name, I will have to share it with the girls later. I know they will put it to good use.

I grab Joe by the waist and hurl him into the car. Since he weighs next to nothing, I am able to easily manipulate his body. I shove his head into the cutout. It's a tight fit and I must use some force to get it in there. I almost forget to fasten the chin strap since it's so tight. I don't want him getting any Ideas though. I continue to strap his torso and arms up. I hook the cuff and move to his legs. I slide each one into their proper place and secure them with various cuffs and straps. To finish securing him, there are 2 butt straps so there is no way he can wiggle free......if he had the ability to move. There is a switch to the side, and I press it. I see all the straps go from lose to taut. They clamp down, digging just enough into his skin to cause discomfort while not causing any real damage. Good, it works just as intended. I put the custom foam insert over his legs and zip up the cover. It's so good in fact that you can't tell he was there. I close the back door and compose myself. I feel my stomach grumble in response to the effort and smile.

I open the driver's door and I glance down to see Joes face looking all pathetic and spiteful. I purposely drop hard onto the seat and thus his face. I sit for a second trying to decern if I feel any discomfort myself. His nose is right against my asshole and I can feel my ass molding to his face. I make the decision that it feels great and start the car. I can feel a slight breeze from Joe's breathing. I open the garage door and begin to reverse out of the drive and turn around. We head out of the driveway and turn onto the road. I take the bumps a little harder than necessary, I want to feel his face contort to my unrelenting ass. We drive a little bit and all the bouncing and milk are doing a lot of carnage to my plumbing as well as my sex. A loud gurgle reverberates in the car and I know Joe could hear it. It's not too long before I feel something at my back door. I adjust and flex my whole. An SBD escapes but I don't hear a thing. Not long after a fart comes blaring our and I feel it reverberate on his nose. It's funny though, I don't smell a thing. I continue to fart before I feel it. There is no gurgle or groan, but there is no mistaking it. There is a monster heading towards the exit. A couple of SBD slip out before the beast can. Almost like the calm before the storm. I resituate myself and press hard. It hits me and I release it. The sound was deafening. I timed it with the clock. It was over 20 second long, nonstop. I never smelt a thing. I once heard a story of Andre the Giant farting on the set of Princess Bride for 16 seconds. I thought that was just a joke or an overly blown exaggeration. I close my eyes as it tapers off. Have you ever farted so bad that it itched your ass on the inside? This was that kind of fart.

Over the course of 20 minutes my farting has increased the temperature of the car. All is quiet not even a groan. If I thought the last fart was a beast, I didn't know what a beast was. The next one didn't even give me a warning. I was just flexing hoping something would come out, and boy did it. It came with such a force that I could feel his nose vibrate and even her a ripping noise as this was unleashed. I couldn't feel any air past my asshole which meant one thing, it was being forced up his nose. I grinned, pushed down, and gripped his nose as I let fart after fart out into his airways. We are just a couple minutes from work and my stomach begins to groan again and I smile thinking of what is ahead.

I turn into the entrance of work and stop at the guard shack. I roll down my window and the guard, Bob Gysner, recoils in disgust but doesn't say anything out of either courtesy, embarrassment, or kindness. "Good morning Mrs. Cooper." He says in his gruff voice.

"Good morning Bob." I respond showing him my credentials. Here I am sitting on my son while carrying on a regular conversation. God this is so hot.

The arm swings up and I drive on. I drive over a speedbump and make sure I land hard to itch my ass with Joes nose. I pull into the garage and into my spot. I place the vehicle in par and got to leave. My pants peel from his head. I realize that I got more excited than I knew, and my pussy was getting hungry for attention. It would have to be later though as I needed to get up to the office and into the morning meeting. I turn to joe and ask, "It's only 7:20, are you ready to be my office chair?" I grab my phone and unmute Joe who is muttering about the sweat and stench. He didn't notice that he had some of his mom's pre-cum on his face and I let out a giggle.



Chapter 8: A Long Day at the Office

SLV: A sound escapes my mouth and I realize I can talk again. I complain about the stench and wetness of it all and hear my mom giggle. "What the fuck bitch? You think this is so funny?" This is all I can get out before I am muted again.

"Yes, I do think this is HILARIOUS." She says putting an emphasis on the last word. She moves to the back and unzips it before beginning the removal process. 5 minutes have elapsed by the time she slides me out and onto the ground. "Before I allow you to move know 2 things. One: you will remain muted as you still don't seem to get who's in charge. Two: you will follow me to my office without moving one inch beyond my path. If you do, I will take away your movement again. Are we clear?"

I don't feel the pulsating signal anymore and I nod since I can't speak. She zips up the back and helps me up. After locking the car, we move to the elevator which goes up to the 18th floor. She works for a huge corporation at their headquarters in St. George. They have the largest building with a total of 20 floors. She is the Vice President of marketing and sits in a corner office on the marketing/legal floor. There is almost no one here at this time so I can accompany her with no questions. The only other ones on this floor are Crystal and Bria. Crystal has as desk near the elevator and act as a greeter/blocker for those needing legal help and as noted before is the company notary. As we pass her desk, she gives me a slight smirk. We head through the doors that have Marketing Department emblazoned with gold lettering across them. As we make our way through the department towards mom's office, we need to pass by Heather Gallagher's desk. Bria Gallagher is mom's assistant/secretary. She is an Irish immigrant and due to her nationality has really fair skin that is adorned with freckles. She is 24 and stands 6'2" and weighs 186lbs. She has a slim build but could take put the toughest biker ever through the ringer seeing how she is a blackbelt in Karate and play on a minor league baseball team. She has fire red curly hair and piercing green eyes. Even though she has been here since her early childhood she still has a sexy Irish accent which I get to hear as she greets my mom, "Good morning mum. Who is this scrawny boy?"

"You know who this is. I have also told you to quit with this mam crap. If you can't call me Jessica or something similar, I will give you a week of what he is going through. Do you understand me?"

Bria lets out a cute giggle and responds, "Yes, mah...." My mom glares at her "I mean Jess. I understand perfectly well."

"I swear to god you get on my nerves girl. Maybe your trying to get a date with my ass, huh? Anyways I've got several meetings today. Hold my calls unless it's important or and e."

"Will do Jessica"

We head into the office and I hear more giggle fits as mom shuts and locks the door. She orders me to stand by her desk as she moves to her chair. I noticed its plugged in. She unplugs it and removes the padding to reveal a similar setup as to the one in the car.

"Custom ordered." She tells me. "This was made in a similar fashion to the driver's seat you were just in. I have made other...arrangements in this office. This even has a battery. Also don't think that these straps are weaker than the cars. Just like the cars they lock in place. Now get in...or do I have to man handle you again?"

I shake my head no and proceed to get in position. I need a little help as the fitting for my head is a little snug. She goes about fastening my arms and torso. My legs are put into place, again with help from my mom, and are locked down. There are even restraints for my ass here. I feel the restraints tighten and the foam backing is inserted again.

After a couple of movements my view filled with my mom's ass. She sits down and my face is instantly greeted by her ass as if it was an old friend. She shimmies around for a second trying to get more comfortable. I realize how wet her paints are, I mean that car was ungodly hot. She settles in and pulls closer to her desk. She begins working away. I begin to struggle as I can't breathe. There is no give in these restraints, and I am stuck here. After a couple of minutes mom lifts and I take in a gulp of air. As I breathe in, she lest a fart rip and I sniff it up. She sits back down and I'm feeling like I'm in the car again. I hear he dial into a meeting as I am stuck here as her cushion.

A few SBDs exit her ass and I struggle with each one. She sits back cutting off all air and after a minute I begin to struggle again. This time she doesn't lift, I am only greeted with more farts. Before I can pass out, I open my mouth for some air only for her ass to fill it. I get an Idea. I bite down as hard as possible. This makes my mom yelp and lifts off me. Immediately I notice I can't move anymore. I know I am in deep shit know as she glares at me. She drops again hard. I hear the chair struggle to keeps it position. I groan and creaks trying to hand the weight that was just dropped onto it. She lifts and drops, lifts, and drops repeatedly again and again. My nose keeps going at an angle as she comes back down. She lifts once more but I swear she is higher...oh fuck. She jumped into the air and comes flying down. There are 2 cracks vibrate in the office. One comes from the chair and the other my nose. I am in agony. Suddenly, my mom's weight increases as she releases a bomb. This goes on until she gets up and goes for lunch leaving me in the office. Not before she sets the devise to keep me in pain.

By the time my mom gets back I can smell a six-cheese burrito and several suicide wings. She sets them down and shows me a whole fat gallon of milk. She slams her ass down again and begins eating. I pray to God that I die before I must face that. She farts throughout lunch making me wish I died her lunch is a whole hour. She lifts off me in order to throw out her garbage and shows me she ate everything including the empty milk carton. As she walks away, I hear and ominous gurgle so loud I am actually filled with fear.

She returns clutching her stomach. As she sits, I smell shit. It dawns on me that she didn't wipe properly. I try to move and can't because of the app. She sits further back than she has before. Her stomach groans, growls, and gurgle all at once. She presses down as hard as possible; it is at this point I realize a horrible fact. Her anus is poise directly over...or I guess now you could say in my mouth. I cannot close it due to the app either. I feel it flex and push out. My mouth is filled with a rancid air so foul that I would put sewage treatment plants to shame. The air has nowhere to go besides my throat. Another massive fart follows directly after this on and then another. My mom grinds on me as she farts. Its then I get the taste. Through her underwear and her pants, I can still taste it. She is begging to shart. She continues to grind on my broken nose and fart throughout the day. I lose consciousness several times, but she doesn't care.

By the time she gets off me to go home, no one else is on this floor. I am in agony as she frees me from this chair. She doesn't let me move freely instead going to a utility cart. She shoves me on it and proceeds to the elevator.

JC: We get to the 18th floor. I waive to Crystal and proceed to my office. Before I get to my office I am greeted by Bria. I swear she tries to get on my nerves with her "mum" thing. She is cute though, maybe I should let her try Joe out. I walk into the office and lock the door. I make joe wait by the desk. Just like the Mercedes I had this chair custom made. It functions to nearly the same capacity that the Mercedes does, I even had a battery installed in it. I remove the stuffing and tell him to get in. This time he does so without a fuss. I secure him in the seat and replace the padding and zip it up. It is now time for me to take my rightful seat. I give the chair a little push and it moves effortlessly over the carpet, good. I sit down and wiggle around until I am comfortable enough to work.

My ass molds to his face. I really think we found his calling. I make sure he can't breathe, and I sit waiting. It's been a minute as he begins to struggle but it's not time yet. At two minutes his struggles intensify, and I feel it approaching. At 2:30 he is absolutely thrashing, its time. I barley life and I hear a gulp of air. I can't believe my timing. Just as he sucks in air, I release a bomb of a fart. As he struggles, I sit back down and continue to fart. I sit there trying to build a better moment. It's around 10:30 now and I want one better one to finish off the morning. His struggles intensify nut everything I had thought was a good one was a dud. Then I reactively yelp and jump up as I feel a sharp pain on my left cheek that bastard bit me. I feel the spot where he bit me, and I can feel something dip down my leg. Inserting my hand, I confirm he broke the skin. I am going to make him hurt, is all I can think about.

I make it so he can't move. I drop, hard onto his face and the chair. It creaks and groans as I punish the idiot. I keep dropping as hard as possible. I jump in the air to try and get a little more leverage. I hear a crack as something in the chair breaks, more importantly I achieved my goal. I hear a lighter snap and my grinding around I confirm I had broken his nose; good the little bastard deserves it. I push down and resume farting on him now. I continue this until my lunch break. I leave to go get some good ole fashion Mexican and some whole fat milk.

I return with the hottest Mexican I could find and scored some bonus suicided wings. I hadn't had proper wings since leaving Buffalo, NY. Best of all I had a gallon of whole milk. I showed this to the idiot. I could see the fear in his eyes as he realized what was about to happen. I sit on his face, farting here and there. Everything hurts my guts, but I continue to eat. I text Sara that I am going to be late, I need to pick up the ingredients for dinner. As I finish lunch I get up and show him the empty jug of milk. I throw out my garbage and as I leave my stomach groans, bad. I look at him and smile. I don't think he saw me, but I knew he could hear me. I go to the ladies' room and go for my afternoon bathroom ritual. I empty my bowels and as I go to wipe, I decide I will not do a thorough job.

As I return all that nasty food is doing a number on me. I come into my office clenching my stomach and ass. I drop as hard as I can on the idiot. I maneuver my anus over his mouth and press down. I fart so hard that I feel his cheeks puff out. There is nowhere for this gas to go besides straight down, and that's where it goes. I have effectively made a seal and am forcing him to swallow my farts. A long meeting is coming up which I usually dread but I don't think I will with him. I begin to gyrate as I type out a letter to one of our engineers. I sit on the chair for the rest of the day, not moving my asshole from its position. If he passes out the n good, he deserves it. Its 5:30 by the time I feel like I have done enough. I get up and release him. I grab a utility cart and just shove him on and head towards the elevator. No one else is around so I won't be questioned as I leave.



Chapter 9: The End of a Long Day

SLV: The ride from the elevator was rough. The cart clanged as it fell a couple of inches off a curb. I was jostled around a bit but mostly unhurt. I was wheeled over to the car and was propped up against the door. My mom took the cart back and soon returned. The back of the car was opened, the driver's seat unzipped, and the padding removed from the back rest. She manhandled me into position, with my face up, and soon the straps and cuff were fastened. My legs were fastened into the backrest and then I felt all the straps tighten. They somehow seem tighter than before, but I may be imagining it.

She steps around to the other side and proceeds to get in. As her ass hovers above me, she releases a fart and drops hard onto my face, smashing my already broken nose deeper into my skull. I would yell, if I could, I was in so much pain. The pain from the combination of stench and broken cartilage is insane. More farts are released as she reverses out and starts to leave. I realize that I can't breather (except for the farts) and I lose consciousness before she even leaves the lot.

I wake up some time later. My nose is stinging, both from it being broken and the stench that has permeated its way through every nose follicle. I realize I can sort of breath when I hear a growl...no this was a roar. Her ass exploded and filled my lung with pure methane. I could feel the end of my nose vibrate as it was released. She continues to fart as she drives along extending my torture. I feel her turn and a slight bump as she pulls into somewhere and the car is shutoff. I know were not home ye, what is she doing? She exits the car and leaves, locking the car and thus entrapping me inside of it. The car is beginning to heat up and I wonder how long she will take. I somehow drift off to sleep.

I am in such a deep sleep that I do not notice her return or open the tailgate. I am only awoken when she shuts it and opens the door. I am so groggy that I forget where I am and what predicament I am facing. I realize to late as she drops onto the seat, crushing me once again. She hops a bit getting into a better position and leans over and lets one rip. She hasn't leaned over since she started this insane ordeal. Wait a minute.... she has forgotten about me. I can't believe that bitch has forgotten about me. She drives along farting all the while. She finally pulls into the driveway and up to the garage. She gets some bags out of the car and locks it. I can't believe this fucking cunt forgot her own son.

JC: We exit the elevator and I purposely drive the cart off the curb as I head to the car. There's a delightful clang followed by a thwap. I smile knowing the duller noise was Joe. I get to my car and lean joe against it. I take the cart back to the office and return the car. The little fucker is sitting there, and my ass is still hurting. There better not be a scar. I unlock the car and, without saying a word, prep the driver's seat. I refuse to talk to this fuck until we get home. I place him in position and restrain him in place. When it's time to tighten everything, I make it a little bit tighter. I zip the cover in place and head to the driver's door. I open the door and climb in, before I sit, I let out a tiny fart and then drop, as hard as possible, onto the seat. I keep ripping ass as I exit the garage and turn onto the street.

I decide to go to Walmart. There are a few things I need to get besides the groceries. I see that Wilson Ave. is under construction, good. I turn onto in and the road is so rough I would be complaining, but I have a wonderful cushion underneath me. I bounce, sway and jostle. Each time I fall I feel is nose deforming. As I pull onto East Bringham Rd I feel a monster ready to release. As I turn, I release it and its glorious. Not as good as my morning ones but it itches as it comes out, nonetheless. I pull into Walmart and park the car. I get out and leave the fucker there.

I enter the store and go get some other things we need. I get some tampons, toothpaste, several things of mouth wash, some laxatives, and some shampoo. As I leave the personal hygiene isle, I see the weirdest little razer. Its apparently a smart razer that can keep track of when you shave and how often and will formulate a schedule to optimize your shaving routine. HM, that is odd. I go and grab some notepads and a cheap Chromebook for the servant to write on. I continue shopping, grabbing more dairy products and some snacks as well. I head to the checkout. The lines are ridiculous. I get engrossed in a conversation with a charming young lady. We exchange information and I head out the door. I smile as I head to the car, she was the sweetest thing. I put the bags in the trunk and get into the driver's seat. I pull out and I am finally able to relax. I shift to the right and let a fart rip that I was holding in the store. I continue the drive home, exhausted from all the meetings. As I pull into the driveway, my mind is still occupied by the minx I met in the store. I park the SUV and take the goodies into the house. I am greeted by Sara and Ashley as I walk in. "So, mom, how was your day." Ashley asks.

"It was good, except for Joe. He bit me today."

Sara snorts while taking a drink making her go into a mix of laughing and coughing. "That idiot bit you? That's great, speaking of where is he?"

"It's not funny missy. He drew blood. And he's.... shit"

I go back to the garage remembering that Joe was still in the G-Wagon. Sara and Ashley quit laughing when I told them about the blood but resumed when I realized that I forgot Joe.

SLV: I'm stuck in the seat in the complete darkness, I'm left to think how I will make her pay. She forgot about the stupid cunt. I'm blinded as the lights are clicked on and the car is unlocked. I hear the backdoor opened, mom still isn't saying a word. My legs fall to the floor and I am dragged out of the car by my legs. I wince as my head hits the floor and I am dragged into the house. As we enter, I see Sara and Ashley off to the side in the family room, as we go upstairs, I hear the two of them laughing. My mom hauls me up the stairs and into her bedroom. My head bounces on each step causing a migraine by the time we reach the top. I am dumped onto the bed and she leaves and locks the door behind her.

I am left on the bed to my own devises. I still can't move or talk. The master bedroom is huge. Its easily 30'x35' (9.14m x 10.67m). Its door is left of the stairway and is the first right door. Her room has dark cherry wood floors and trim with deep red walls, a silver ceiling, and dark grey accents. Straight back is a door that leads to her patio and 2 large windows. To the left sits a makeup area with a large antique vanity. Along the left wall as you enter is a door to the office near the entrance door, an entertainment center with a tv, Blu-ray player and my dad's gamin consoles, next to that is a small computer desk with a Dell XPS17 on it. On the wall with the door to the hallway are bookcases flanking a large lazy boy and a nightstand with a modernized lam so you can charge your cellphone. The wall to the right as you enter has a door on the right that leads to the walk-in closet and to the left is the door to the master bathroom. The California King bed sits between them with two nightstands on either side. The bed is a canopy style. In its current layout it has a silk blood red comforter with dark grey interlaces. The pillows have dark grey silk with red accent coverings. I lay there wondering what the hell was to come.

JC: After remembering Joe, my anger came back. I entered the garage and went straight to the Mercedes. I unzip the backrest and loosen the straps. I let his legs fall and grab one of them. I drag him out of the car and here a thud as his head hits the floor. I close and lock the car before heading back to the house. Sara and Ashley are in the family room. I notice they're looking at Joe. I drag him up the stairs. His head bouncing off each step. I hear laughing as we ascend the stairs. As we enter my room, I grab him by the collar and toss him onto the bed. I leave the room and I lock the door. He is left in the dark and to his own thoughts.

I head back downstairs where Sara and Ashley are still laughing in the family room. I just shake my head and say "I will have dinner done shortly, just wait here. I also locked my door, so don't go trying to bother him right now."

"OK mom." They respond in unison.

Sara joins me in the kitchen and Ashley goes to the living room to watch tv. Me and Sara talk as I make a chicken casserole loaded with cheese. As its cooking we talk about her university. Unlike Joe, Sara is a very bright child. She is a junior and is having worries about going for her engineering doctorate. She gets this from her dad, John. God, she reminds me so much of him. You would think that Joe should remind me of John, but he doesn't. He doesn't even look li either of us. People always assumed we adopted him, but I have video and stretch marks to prove that asshole came out of me. Sara took a few years off from the start of college to explore the world and to discover what she wanted to do. In doing so she found a voice and became active in volunteering and environmental activism. She is worried that she won't be able to do anything right and that even though she likes it now she may hate it later. It not right that the world thinks so little of women. "It will be ok honey. You will do great no matter what you do. You have my support honey, you know that." I say while embracing her.

"Thank you, mom." She says through tears as she returns the hug

I pat her back and tell her to go grab Ashley and go to the dining room as I dish up dinner. Joe is still on my mind as I serve dinner. I grab a glass of milk and put some of the laxative in it. We sit down to dinner and as we eat, we chat about the day. Ashley had some basketball practice where she put another person in their place as they were trying out for starting positions. Sara talked about how the US and Russia may get dragged into the Indian-China war. We finish eating and the girls head out to the movies. Good, I don't have to find a reason to get them out of the house. I put away the dishes and lookup at the ceiling with a smirk, his ass Will Be Sorry.

SLV: I hear the knob of the bedroom turn very slowly and the lights blind me as they are turned on then dimmed. I see mom enter in nothing but her black lacey type underwear. I internally shutter at the sight. My mom goes to her vanity and grabs a bottle of something and another object. As she gets to the bed, I see she is holding KY Jelly, a little white egg vibrator and a......Knife! What the Fuck? She lays down everything but the knife. She bends over me and says in a deep tone "This is your morning punishment asshole." She drags the knife along my face and down My torso before turning it over and in one motion cutting my shirt off. She rips the shirt off me and places the blade on my groin before cutting the button off and pulling the pants and underwear off. She presses the blade into my balls and flicks it. I know she nicked it due to the wat it was stinging from when I cut them during shaving.

She stands rubbering her crotch. She places her knees on either side of my head and sits down. After a few moments she begins to gyrate harder and harder. After a few moments she stands, and I notice she is braless, and her nipples are very erect. She removes her panties and I can see her nipples aren't the only things excited. She repositions herself over me. I can only look up and all I see is a monster, drooling at its prey with a neat strip of hair running straight up it. Che sits back down and starts grinding again. She starts off slow but gets faster and faster. As she grinds her juices are force in my mouth and up my nose. I can hear her moaning. She stands back up after a couple of minutes and grabs the KY jelly. She spreads it over her pussy and ass. She puts some on my face as well before she turns around and sits back down. She begins to gyrate again. This time I'm swallowing the jelly as well. After a few moments she clamps down and I hear a buzzing sound.

My nose and mouth are trapped but I'm able to look up at the she beast as she brings the small vibrator into view. She brings it down and begins to tease herself again. Not long after she stops and begins to hump my face again. She clamps down and here comes the vibrator. This is the pattern for the next long while. She keeps edging herself to the brink to just deny it. Her moans are loud. I heard of screamers, but this is ridiculous. She stops and clamps down on my head again. This is the hardest she has clamped down. I hear the vibrator and get ready for another teasing session. She brings the egg down in front of my eyes and I feel it touch my nose. She begins to scream and jerk on top of me. My nose is still vibrating when I think she should be off me. I then realize something horrifying. Her pussy is in my mouth and she has created a seal. She is shaking now and making grunting noises. She is trying to hold something back. That's when I feel something enter my mouth and it tastes sweet and salty. Holy fuck she is cumming in my mouth, WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK! As she continues to climax, I am forced to swallow it all as she just sits there in the afterglow. Here I thought the female orgasm was just a myth.

She sits there a few seconds before she finally lifts off and grabs me the hair and drags me to the bathroom. She puts me in the tub and sets my head on the edge. She goes back to her room and returns with a dollar and metal ring. She attached the collar to me and fastens it somewhere behind my head. She then places the ring in my mouth, forcing it to stray open. "This is for biting my ass." She says as she turns around. Great, she is still pissed about that.

She bends over and spreads he massive ass cheeks so I can see her darkened stained hole with hairs around it. She backs up and places her anus over my mouth and presses down. She lets a fart out and it reverberates in my mouth. Great she is going to more open mouth farting, this time direct from the source. I wince as she lets another fart out. After that, a wet fart comes out and I internally shiver. She lets another fart out that is wetter than the last one. My mouth is sprayed with shit matter. I hear her grunt and don't think anything of it. I realize her anus is still puckered and that's when I feel something enter my mouth. Then the taste hist. God its awful. Its slime and tears come to my eyes. That's when I realize she released the inhibitors of my mouth. "You better get to chewing because I and stopping." As she says this a fart sputters around the crap entering my mouth. I can't think straight so I chew and swallow. I hear a laugh as more shit pours into my mouth.

As I eat a third helping, I feel it get softer. Then I hear my mom moan. This moan wasn't made from pleasure; it was made from pain. As if response ger guts gurgle and I felt her as quiver. The taps were off. My mouth was instantly filled with a hellish sludge. It had the consistency of a milkshake. A milkshake made in hell's kitchen maybe. I swallowed as fast as possible, but my mouth kept refilling, I was running out of breath. It stopped after a couple over minutes and I labored for breath. After I calmed down her anus shook, and more foul substance filled my mouth. It kept coming with force. It was 3 minutes of this. I needed air, so I did the only thing I could. I stopped swallowing. This was a mistake. The shit kept coming and invaded my nose until my throat was forced open and there was a direct line from my mom's anus to my stomach. I could feel my stomach expand to fit all this shit in it. I eventually passed out due to the lack of air. I awoke sometime later with my mom's ass still sealing my mouth but there was less sludge. She would fart here and there giving me a reprieve to breathe. It was another 10 minutes before she got up. She didn't stand all the way, "Lick" is all she said. I had not room to think, I just did it. It was foul, I kept licking until it was clean. She took some toilet paper and wiped her ass. It came out clean.

"Good" was all she said as she placed it in my mouth. I chewed and swallowed it without and order. She smirked at this. She grabbed some Mouth wash and poured it in my mouth, and I swallowed instinctively. After this she dragged me to my bedroom and locked the door. I was sickened my mom would use me in such a way. My stomach was bloated by all the shit and cum that it physically hurt. I was so tired I fell asleep without even trying to make it to my bed.

JC: I went into the bathroom off the kitchen and removed my business attire. I was wearing my black underwear with a conservative lacey design. As I leave the bathroom, I grab a sharp steak knife and head to my room. This tiger was ready to play. I enter the bedroom and look over at the idiot. I saunter over to the vanity and open my "play drawer". I grab some KY jelly and one of my favorite vibrators. It's a small white egg vibrator with a remote for it for a different type of fun. I turn around and walk towards my prey...ahem I mean son.

I bend over so he can see the knife. I whisper in a low growl "This is your morning punishment asshole." I drag the edge across his face and down his torso. I wonder to myself if I still got it. I put the tip under his shirt and flip it over. In one motion I cut the shit and rip it of him. Without giving him time, I gut his pants and underwear off as well. I place the tip on his ball and push in just a bit. My old training kicks in and I flick the knife up leaving a red line in its wake. Not enough to cut through it, but enough that it bleeds. I reach behind me and rub my crotch as I go to stand up.

I begin to purr, which I haven't done in a long time. Something old and awfully familiar was rearing its head. God, I missed this. I place my knees on either side and sit down. I begin to grind against him. This is just a warmup. I place one hand on his chest and another one on my right breast. I begin to pinch my nipple and grind with more vigor. I let out a drown that turn into a moan. My bra in the way and I tear it off and begin to play with both breasts as I grind. I can feel my self-getting wetter and wetter. I practically jump off his face and remove my panties. I need to have a climax. I stand over him, letting him take in all the that is me and where he came from. I sit down and what is left of his nose enters me and a shiver is sent down my spine. I grind way at him, but I need more. I stand up and smear KY jelly on my pussy and his face. I sit back down. I can feel the pre flowing free, but I want to tease it. So, I begin a rhythm. I grind hard and fast and then come to a snail's pace. Once the fire in my loins dims, I pick it up only to bring it down again. I keep going at this until I'm ready for the next phase. I stand up and grab the egg. I turn around and while sitting I gently open his mouth as to not alert him. I sit down and begin to grind as I keep his mouth open. After a minute or so of grinding I clamp my thighs over his head. In a deliberate motion I bring the egg close to his head and turn it on before I bring it over his eyes. I stare down and see all he is focused on is the vibrator. I bring it to my valley just to tease it. A small gasp escapes my lips and I lick the bottom of my lip as I get lost in ecstasy. My lip tastes salty as my face is dripping with seat. My body begins to stick to his. I feel a twitch and remove the vibrator. I begin to ride his face again. I am screaming at the sensations. After a couple minutes I clamp again and tease myself with the vibrator again. I keep doing this but the time between clamping and riding is getting shorter and shorter. I being to pants as I ride him. I finally clamp my legs and push down to try and force a seal between his mouth and my pussy. What he doesn't know is that I am a big squitter even if its small, and this will not be small. I feel the orgasm build as I tease my body with the vibrator. I feel the orgasm hi and I begin to shake as the dam burst open. I hear him gulping which turns me on more and more. My orgasm lasts a few minutes and my cum is never ending it seems like. I mean it has been a while.

I sit there for a bit to relish in the afterglow of a good orgasm. I finally manage to make myself stand. I can hear the stickiness as I raise from his face. I grab a tuff of hair and drag him into the master bathroom. It's time for his punishment for the biting. I place him in the tub and leave the bathroom.

I go back to my vanity and grab a couple more toys; a solid stainless-steel collar to hold his head in place and an O-ring gag. I allow him movement of his jaw but nothing else, he will need it. I enter the bathroom and fasten the collar around his neck and fasten the other end to the feet of the bathtub. I go over to his mouth and insert the gag and say in a harsh tone "This is for biting my ass." I turn around and Spread my cheeks to show him my wonderfully toned ass. I very slowly back my ass up as I align my anus with his mouth. It creates a perfect seal and I let my ass go. A fart is released as my cheeks bounce against his face. I keep farting and I think that's all this is until I feel a bit of spray hit my ass; I smile to myself. I give a grunt as I feel it snaking through my colon and out my ass. I feel it curl and hit my ass, and I knew he wasn't chewing.

I simply order "You better get to chewing because I and stopping." I let out a little fart and I hear the chewing and the result is me giving a little giggle as I keep pushing. The sounds of him eating my shit is glorious. I know he is hating every second, but I on the other hand am loving it. In the end that is all that matters. This will have to be a regular occurrence. I then feel a gut-wrenching pain and I feel my stomach rumble even though it doesn't make a sound, I do though. It hurts like hell. The flood gates are open. I feel his mouth instantly fill up and I hear the gulping. After a couple of minutes, I force the valve of this stew shut and allow him to breathe. I am fighting my ass hole until I feel him calm down and I begin to shit again. This goes on for 3 minutes straight and I can't shut it off. I feel it backup as I'm sure he is trying to breathe. I don't want a mess, so I grunt and force it out and I'm not sure what is happening, but I don't feel any back pressure. My shit flows freely into his mouth. I keep shiting for a few minutes. As my shit comes to an end, I feel a breath on my asshole. The shit comes and goes over the next 20 minutes. After I am sure I am done I lift and all I say is "Lick" in a nice firm manner, and he does.

He licks my ass for the next 15 minutes. When he is done, I take some toilet paper and wipe my ass. It comes out white. "Good" I whisper. I put the paper in his mouth and he immediately began to chew and swallow it. I carry him to his room and toss him to the floor. His gut is expanded almost three times what it was when it started. I give a slight grin and leave his room, locking it as I do. Heel need rest with that nose. I call my doctor friend, and before you ask, I will not tell you her name, and ask her to set his nose. I explain what happens and after the fit of giggles she agrees but only if he is knocked out. I agree and she assures me she will show up at 7:00 am before she goes to the hospital.



© Copyright 2021 zephilia (zephilia at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2247700-INDENTURED-SERVITUDE-CHAPTERS-6---9