*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2247698-INDENTURED-SERVITUDE-CHAPTERS-1--5
Rated: XGC · Novel · Adult · #2247698
This story is about a huge life change for a particular boy that sets a precedence.

Indentured Servitude - All in the Family

Chapter 1-5



DISCLAIMER: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. This is a work of fiction and is intended for entertainment purposes only.

Part 1: The Beginning if the Rest of My Life

Chapter 1: Intro

My name Is Joe Cooper, and this is my journal that will detail my story of turning from a lazy son and sexist brother into an unwilling slave for my family. My mom "suggested" that I document my new life. First, a little background on who I used to be and the family that now can legally do whatever they want to me.

I am a 20-year-old white male and I stand just over 5' 9" (175cm) and weigh 165lbs (75KG). I like to keep my hair short, about buzz cut length, and have a very soft light blue eyes and a have a slim build. Before my change I would have told you, my life couldn't get any worse. I just finished my 3rd semester of college in California and hated every second. Why didn't I leave? Well my parents were paying for everything and the stipulation was I would only get the money if I was in school. Easy life, right? Well they owed it to me. I didn't ask to be born and forced to go to school.

Our life was no easy feat. My dad was an engineer for an upcoming Aero Space company and my mom worked for a fortune 500 company. They fought from the bottom to get where they are. Our lives were comfortable but hey were still working there way up the ladders. My Dad died the year I graduated high school due to an accident at work. You might be thinking "Oh so that must be were his bratty attitude comes from." Well I wish I could say you are correct and that I have a good justification for how I act, unfortunately this is not the case and I just believe that the world owes me.

My mom's name is Jessica and she is drop dead gorgeous. Being 35 you would think she was in her early 20's. She has fair complexion that never burns and has naturally bright blonde hair with bright blues eyes that my dad used to compare to ocean in the Bahamas. She stands 6'3" (191cm) tall and weighs 195lbs (88KG). She has a very athletic body with a decent D for breast size. She has a more dominant personality and can be ruthless in her punishments.

I have 2 sisters who I treated horribly. They were a way to let my frustrations out. My older sister, Sara, would usually fight back, but my younger sister, Ashley, took the brunt of my ego. They have some real animosity towards me, and I could care less. I should say that I could've cared less seeing how they now treat me. Sara is 23 and has a lighter complexion compare to mom and has a bit of a softer yet still good athletic frame. She stands 6'4" (193) and weighs 207lbs (94kg) with shoulder length Jet black hair and emerald green eyes. Ashley is 5'11" (180cm) and weighs 176lbs (80kg). She has a similar complexion to our mom but is a little bit darker tone due to her volleyball and basketball. She has natural golden blonde hair and has really deep blue eyes that look violet most of the time.

My mom wants me to mention the person that helped put this together, her sister and my Aunt. Her name is Carol Listby and she is what most people would consider a BBW. Standing at 6'1" (185cm) and weighing 265lbs (120 kg) she is an amazon of a woman. She has dirty blonde hair which she dyes a deep brunette color and has bright blue eyes.

Now that the introductions of my main torturesses have been introduced, lets get started into my new life. This is a story of caution and warnings. Just because the people that control your life are family does not mean that they will take it easy on you. Head my warning and be mindful, this is a story of punishment, justice......and a new precedent.



Chapter 2: A Welcome Home

I am dreading this winter. The finals from the third semester are horrible. My overall GPA is 1.89 and I am placed on academic probation. I am not looking forward to the "talk" that I am going to get. Driving along I-10 in my all black 2008 M5 all I can think about is how I will spend the next year. Doing over 90mph I move on to the ramp for 15 and continue my drive to St. George, Utah. It's just past 8:00pm as I pull into the driveway of our decently sized home with over 4,200 sq. ft (390 sq. m), still too small for the parties I have planned. This is a typical 2 story house finished in white with two giant oak doors greeting you at the entrance and a matching detached 3 bay garage offset to the side of the house. The house and garage sit on just over 2 acres of land were a pool and patio along with a hoppy shed sit behind the house. I must pull my car behind bay 1 where my Dads 1969 GTO Judge sits since my other sister Sara is visiting and put it in park. I leave my car and head toward the side entrance.

I enter the house into the Family Room and am greeted by my mother and sisters. I say my hellos and mom ushers my sisters give us some privacy and asks me to sit on the couch while she takes a chair across from me. My sisters scurry up the stairs and I'm sure they are eavesdropping since I don't hear any doors shut. I brace myself for the scolding.

Mom let out a sigh be for she starts talking. She looks straight at me. Her face has a solemn look and her blue eyes have a grey tinge to them due the tears clouding them over. As she begins to speak her voice comes out shaky and almost sorrowful "Joe I don't know what to do with you. Obviously, you have no respect for everything that has been handed to you. How is a 1.89 GPA even possible? I..." "Mom you don't understand." I cut in before she can tear into me. "My teachers have out for me. They want to see me fail because of...." I let rail off. Moms face no longer looks sad or even loving. There is only anger. "Because...Of...What?" She asks. Her anger is getting the better of her emotions and has lit a fire that has cleared away all tears leaving her eyes ablaze.

"What could they possibly care about enough to make sure you fail? Well......don't you have an answer?" I did not, I was cut off guard and was looking for the right answer. "Don't think I don't see your little brain trying to come up with an answer." She spat this sentence out with pure anger. She then stood with her hands on her hips and bent over me. Even when she was sitting, she was a towering beast of a women, now she was downright frightening. I didn't show my fear. "You had no right to open MY report card" I spat back. "Really? Really, who pays for your fucking college? You know what...I can't deal with you. You have had such an easy life, yet you manage to screw even this up. Go to your room now. Your grounded until further notice." She walked away and left me to proceed to my room.

How dare she question my actions. She is my mom and should support me for everything. I never wanted this life; I wasn't asked if I wanted to be born. She thinks she can control me she is very mistaken. I head upstairs and see my sisters near the stairs. "What the fuck do you want?" I spit at them. "Did you enjoy the show?" I ask as I try to put up by most mean presence. I head towards Ashley and give her a shove. Before I can do anything else Sara steps in and grabs me. "Just because you screwed up and think you can take it out on us, your mistaken." Her voice is level and has a harshness to it. I may be mistaken but there seems to be a venomous tone to it. I slap her and the shock has made Sara release me. I know I am outnumbered so I head towards my room at the other end of the hallway. If they think this is over, they don't have any idea.

Over the next few days, I tease and harass both my sisters. There are a couple of times when a full-fledged fist fight breaks out between me and Sara and Mom must intervene. Why can't these fuckers just let me be and let me do what I want? This is so retarded. I didn't know it but on the fourth day of me being home, would be the final straw for my mother and would be the day my life changes for the worse.



Chapter 3: The Straw that Broke the Camel's Back

It was just after 9:00am on Friday when mom went to get the mail. Me and Sara were separated for the 3rd time. I'm still pissed about the scolding. I go to sit down and play GTA V on my X-box One S. I hear the front door shut. Almost immediately after I hear "JOSEPH ADAM COOPER, COME TO THE FAMILY ROOM NOW!" A groan escapes my mouth as I pause the game and get up to answer the she beast.

I walk into the room and my mom is sitting in the chair in front of the table. She is holding a piece of paper and her ace show nothing...just disappointment. Whit a tone that exudes annoyance I ask, "What the hell do you want?" She glares back at me and shakes her head before saying, "I really am lost with you. First college and then you treat your sisters like shit. Now I get this ticket in the mail that the police caught you doing 90 on I-15." Before she could continue, I had to put my big mouth in the picture. "What is it $50...$60? Just pay it and move on." I say. She looks at me. The same fury that I saw back on Monday returned to her normally docile manner. "This is what I can't stand. This isn't about the money or that you have points against your license. You have no respect. No respect for your sisters, me, the law or even a dollar. You have no excuse. As for now I am taking away your car and am locking you out of the account."

I snapped; how dare she threaten my lifestyle. "You fucking cow. You think you can control me? You have no right to take away what is mine." I spat. I was red with anger and stood as tall as possible.

There was no reaction in her face for a while, until she smirked and stared daggers at me. I then heard something snap and saw she snapped the letter opener in half along with a pen. I flinched and took a step back, she ordered me to my room in such a low volume, but with such despise that it would have scared Satan himself...if he wasn't standing in front of me. Before I headed upstairs, I saw a tear roll down her cheek and below my breath I said, "Good you deserve it for being a cunt". She glared at me at me and asked, "WHAT DID YOU SAY." I adjusted my posture looked at her and changed my words to "You deserve to be miserable you fat fucking cunt!" She punched a hole in the wall and responded "If you know what is good for you, you will go to your room and remain there until I tell you that you may come out" through gritted teeth. I smiled and left to my room. I was happy, that I made her that upset. Maybe she would think twice. I mean she is a docile creature that isn't capable of distraught help.

This is Jessica and I will be adding conversations that Joe had no purview of. I am allowing both Sara and Ashley as well as anyone that interacts with Joe to add their private conversations as well, with good editing. I wish Joe wouldn't use such vulgar language, but here we are. I edit this journal, so it comes out as a logically constructed sentences that come out as coherent thoughts. Just so you know Joe is incapable of keeping his mouth shut. This is what gets him into such trouble. To think he believes I am "docile", what a joke. I wonder what he thinks now, maybe we will find out, I will have to ask him. I will let you know when its Joe or someone else narrating. We pick up to where he said those awful things to me. I was at my wits end. I had to do something with him. I was done with Joe looking down on not just only other people but his own family. I had to do something, so I called my sister Carol.

I picked up my iPhone X and press her number. She answers after the 2nd ring and my tears flow freely and my voice is crackling. "What's wrong? Ali Cat what's wrong...please tell me." She asks before I can get a word out. "Its...it...its Joe, I don't know what to do." I just manage to squeak this out and am now in sobs. I tell her what has transpired over the past week and beg for her help.

After telling her everything that has happened because of Joe she responds, "Baby, your big sister is here for you. Let me check what the laboratory has, and I will draft something up for you. I will call you with what I have planned." She hangs up the phone and I sit quietly sobbing in the chair.

This is Sara and Ashley writing our perspective. We just got back from our morning Jog and were getting ready for whatever Joe had planned for us when we heard our mother yell for him. We heard him stomp down the stair and heard the entire conversation, including moms end of the phone call. We heard everything that went. Mom is still crying at this point and a fury build up in both me and Ashley. I never have seen her this mad before. Joe has gone way too far.



Chapter 4: The contract

This is Jess, and we start with a phone call I receive from Carol. I picked up the phone and due to me still being a downer mood I answer with a weak voice "Hi Carol." She answered, "Baby you need to cheer up. I have drafted a legal document that you and Joe should sign. I will bring it over for your review, I just hope you hear me out." The phone call is abruptly ended, and I know Carol is already driving by the way the sound was in the phone. I wonder what she has planned.

You see Carol works for a chemical research company in California that was a lead developer in the Covid-19 vaccination a few years back. She is their lead attorney for any lawsuits or other legal consultation. She is exceptionally good at her job. She even opened a small law firm to help lower income families with a focus on women (both defending and prosecuting). When she drafts something up, I know that it will hold up in any court of law.

Distracted by my thoughts I don't hear her barge into my room and embrace me in a hug that would put a python's coil to shame. She hands me a stack of paper that says in big bold letter "Indenture Servitude Contract". I look from the stack of papers to Carol and see that she is holding 2 weird colored syringes, a mysterious vial and some electric component. I stare at her with what must be a confused yet inquisitive face as she smirks back and sit down on the bed. She is as giddy as a schoolgirl who has just found out a secret she cannot wait to share.

She grabs the contract and hold it in front of me while shaking it for emphasis. "This is a contract that will forever make Joe do what you want." She starts, her voice full of excitement. "This contract will hold up under any law. Read it and tell me what you think." So, I do.

It takes me and hour to thoroughly understand what I am holding. It's amazing...if...I mean when Joe signs this I have complete control over him. I look up to Carol and she ask "What, do you not like it?" "No, it not that." I quickly answer.

I ask her "Can we make some tweaks to this?"

"Like what?" is her reply. I lean over and whisper one of my thoughts into her ear. She gets the biggest smile and says "Of course we can. Are there any other changes?"

I begin to feel a wetness in my crotch that I haven't felt for a long time. A tiger that I had hidden due to me settling down was beginning to roar deep within me. The padlock on its cage was broken loose and there would be denying it no longer and I would encourage other tigers in the future. I grabbed carols arm and basically dragged her to my desk while simultaneously calling the Notary Public of our company and Carol informed me to contact a doctor I could trust. I had just the one in my mind. Carol informed me that the reddish syringe, is a cure for Stockholm Syndrome that can cause a person to cement what they dislike or like into a firm course meaning that they opinions will never change. After looking through Joe's internet history we know he is just into men slapping women and plain old sex with no real fetishes. The pink syringe will make Joe more apt to listen to orders. This was developed through the help of the CIA and NCIS. The vial was so that we could drug Joe and implant the electrical devise without trouble. The electrical devise is a shock collar of sorts for animal behavior modification. It gets charged by the blood in his system and is connect in such a way that if its forcibly removed it will cause permanent paralysis making the wearer a quadriplegic. This is the reason that it has been discontinued for the use in behavior modification of animals. The one we have is meant for a horse. After a few hours we have a final draft that in the morning will cement Joe's future, he is screwed.

Its 9:30 am on Saturday. The contract is written and along with myself there is Carol, Sara, Ashley, Crystal (the notary) , the doctor (who remain nameless as to give Joe the full surprise of who it is) and a couple of their husbands, who are waiting in my bedroom that is attached to the office, to help if necessary. I ask them to stay here as I go get Joe and escort him to my office.

I am awoken by a knock that could wake the dead. I fall out of bed and look at the alarm clock. It is only 9:45, why the fuck do I have to be woken up? I go to the door and ask, "What the fuck is it?" I see my mom standing there. I gulp but don't shoe any concern. My mom grabs me and says we are going to her office to talk.

We enter the office and I immediately see Sara and Ashley. "I see you have the bitch squad gathered.", I say harshly, which makes Ashley twitch, which I find hilarious, while wondering what this is about. I then I see Crystal, who I've seen at my mom's work, by the edge of the desk and Aunt Carol sitting in one of the guest chairs. "What are these two fucking hideous cunts doing here?" I ask as I move in front of the empty chair with a nice helping of orange juice sitting there. My mom pushes hard on my shoulder to encourage me to sit, not that she could have made me, which I do as to try to figure out what is happening. I take a gulp of the orange juice and look around to take in the room.

Everything is a made of a dark cherry wood. The room is a 25x25 and would have been another bedroom but was converted into and office for both my mom and dad. There is large L-desk in front of the large window that sits in the middle of the wall giving the room adequate sunlight. Both my mom's and dads' diplomas hang in the left corner and a portrait or my mother and father hang to the right of the Along the wall to the left, in the corner is a door that Leads to the master bedroom. Filling up the rest of the wall are bookcases full of books for referenced and my parent's legal files. On the wall behind me is a door off to the left wall and in the middle on the other side sits a 55" tv. Below the tv is a smaller bookcase full of awards and trophies. On the Left wall sits some filling cabinets a landscape picture of Venice. In front of the Desk sits a small coffee table that has class covering an antique looking map of the world. In front of that are 2 chairs with a small end table on either side and smaller table between them with a big leather couch sitting in the facing the TV. On the table in front of me sits a stack of papers. It's a contract of some sort. "Pick it up and reader it." My mom says. It comes out as almost an order.

INDENTURE SERVITUDE CONTRACT

This Indenture Servitude Contract is entered into December 20th, 2022 (the effective date), by and between Jessica Alice Cooper (the "Owner"), Sara Elizabeth Cooper (the "Co-Owner 1"), Ashley Anne Cooper (the "Co-Owner 2") ,collectively "the owners", and Joseph Adam Cooper (the "Servant"), collectively "Parties".

WHEREAS, the Owner and Co-Owners will take responsibility of the Servant in all aspects of life.

WHERAS, the Servant had proved to be inept to taking care of basic human need and not showing basic human condition.

WHEREAS, all rights and property of the Servant are forfeited to the Owner and Co-Owners as they see fit.

WHEREAS, the Servant will perform Any and All request made upon him without any complaint as it follows the below conditions.

NOW, therefore, in consideration of the promises and conditions contained herein, the Parties agree as follows:

  1. Owner Ship:

    1. Owner Ship Hierarchy: Jessica Alice Cooper is the owner and sole caretaker of Servant. Due to the extreme proximity and guaranteed use of servant Sara Elizabeth Cooper and Ashley Ann Cooper are considered Co-Owner 1 and 2 respectively as they will be assisting in the care of and using the Servant.

      1. The Owner's word is law. Anything she says, that is not contained herein and that is also not restricted herein, is to be considered as part of the original contract. The Owner's orders cannot be overridden, unless they are restricted herein.

      2. Co-owner 1 has higher authority than Co-Owner 2. Either of these Co-Owners must abide by any and all restrictions here-in. The Owner has final say into any orders and can over-ride any order given unless it is restricted to herein.

      3. The owner has the right to make judgments and decisions regarding the Servant. This includes but not limited to punishments, life and death calls, body modifications (elective or necessary) and any other decision regarding the Servant

        1. Judgment can only be questioned by another owner. They must bring irrefutable evidence against said owner and have the support of 60% or more of the other permanent owners. They must fill out form RO-101.

    2. Transfer of Ownership: The ownership can be transferred either temporary or permanently. All transfers must follow the rules herein as if there were the original signatures.

      1. Permeant:

        1. To transfer Ownership, fill out form P-101 (attached) and see Carol Listby (Attorney).

        2. To transfer co-ownership, fill out form P-102 (Attached) and see Carol Listby (Attorney).

      2. Temporary: To transfer power temporarily fill out form T-101. All temporary transfers are subject to the rules her-in and to any freedom(s) and/or restriction(s) assigned in the T-101 form.

      3. If the ownership is under 24 hours or if an owner is staying in a separate house, then they may allow others to order the servant around without filling out form T-101. This does not override restriction placed by the owner or this contract.

    3. Caretaking:

      1. As the Owner provided 50% or more money to the welfare of the servant, she will have the majority ownership.

      2. There will be an in-charge sheet that will be on a rotating basis.

        1. This encompasses making sure the Servant has 3 full meals, has proper bathroom breaks, and adheres to proper hygiene standards.

    4. Restrictions: All ownerships and transfers of powers are subject to restriction by this contract, the owner, co-owners, temporary owners in that order.

    5. Adding a co-owner: Due to the ever-changing nature of relationships there may be a need to adding or removing a co-owner. a new co-owner

      1. Adding a new co-owner: to add a new co-owner fill out form AO-101 and see Carol Listby (Attorney).

      2. Removing a co-owner: to remove a co-owner fill out form RO-101 and see Carol Listby (Attorney).

  2. Servant:

    1. The servant signs away all rights and ownership of any asset (property, vehicles, money etc..) to the owner and co-owners.

      1. His asset shall be distributed as the Owner deems appropriate.

    2. The servant agree herein that he has no will and that all judgment to his health, happiness and general upkeeping is up to the Owner and co-owners.

    3. Servants duties: These duties shall be adhered to by the servant unless he is under a command that makes it impossible to complete the below duty.

      1. Assigned duties:

        1. The servant shall wake up at 5:00am and make breakfast and set it out to the family. He will make coffee and bring a plate of food along with the pot to the Owner's office and set it on the desk. He will then place his head, face up, on the cushion and await his mom's arrival. This shall be done no later than 6:00 am.

        2. On workdays the Servant shall accompany the Owner to work (either in the trunk or as the cushion in her driver's seat. The servant will than follow the owner directly to her office where he shall serve as her cushion throughout the workday. He will be transported back by wither the trunk or as a cushion.

        3. The servant will make dinner at 5:00pm and will serve the family. He will place his head face up on one of the chairs and act as a cushion for whoever sits on his face.

          1. The person who sits on his face will be on a rotating basis, unless there is a guest present than the guest may have the seat if they so wish.

        4. The servant will then be placed in 1 of 3 scenarios for bedtime.

          1. Scenarios:

            1. He will be tied to the ass of the owner in charge that day before they climb to bed.

            2. He will be placed in the mattress before the owner climbs into bed or

            3. He will be placed in a drawer and shoved under the bed.

            4. The servant is required to wake up on his own.

        5. He will replace the toilet and perform full duties as expected of said toilet.

          1. The servant will swallow 1 cups of mouth wash after use.

        6. The servant shall clean the shoes used that day before bed using only his mouth.

      2. Unassigned duties:

        1. The servant shall listen to all orders as if they were law unless he wants to face punishment.

        2. Orders shall be adhered to unless the break a restriction(s)

  3. Restrictions:

      1. No order or duty shall result in directly or indirect, and wither is a cause or effect, the death of the Servant.

        1. If death is seen as easily avoidable and/or the death is caused directly by the slaves ineptitude, then no blame shall be placed on any owner whether they are permanent and/or temporary.

  4. Punishments:

    1. Owners:

      1. If an order causes the death of the servant than the owner that caused the death shall be prosecuted under law.

      2. If a temporary owner does not return the Servant in a fashionable time, they will be prosecuted under Utah Code Ann. 76-6-404.

    2. Servant:

      1. If orders are not followed to the satisfaction of the; the owner may apply any punishment the deem fit so long as it does not violate the restriction section of this contract.

Under perjury of law, all parties agree that this contract and all conditions with therein are valid and that neither party is reading, reviewing, listening or signing this contract under duress and that they are signing under a clear, open and calm mind. If any party says so otherwise than they will be punished under the full extent of the law.

The servant has no rights under this contract. He cannot question, doubt, or bring doubt to any order, judgment, decision, or punishment that an owner deems necessary or essential for the Servants wellbeing.

No owner will be held responsible for any injury besides the restrictions herein.





























Signatures:









Attachments:

Form P-101

Form T-101

Form NO-101

Form RO-101





Indentured_Servitude___All_in_the_Family_ch_1___5_html_m6adab18c.gif

Indentured_Servitude___All_in_the_Family_ch_1___5_html_m9abdf7e.gif

Indentured_Servitude___All_in_the_Family_ch_1___5_html_62ea52ac.gif

Indentured_Servitude___All_in_the_Family_ch_1___5_html_m2608254d.gif

I set the, now empty, glass of orange juice down. What the fuck did I just read. I look up at mom in a fury and glance over to Carol. This was her fucking idea, I know it. My blood is flowing with such madness that I don't think I have ever been angrier. "You will sign this." Mom says flatly.

I glare at her and with as much venom as I can voice, I yell, almost to screaming levels, "HOW THE FUCK DO YOU FIGURE THAT, YOU CAN'T MAKE ME. IT SAYS RIGHT FUCKING HERE!" I continue as I grab the contract and whip it at her desk "THAT I MUST NOT BE UNDER DURESS. WELL RIGHT NOW I AM UNDER A LOT OF FUCKING DURESS!" Standing up I slam my fist on the table to continue my tirade. But I feel woozy and collapse onto the floor. My eyes are heavy and not one of these bitches are coming to my aid. This is my last thought before I pass out.





Chapter 5: A New Life

I woke up with a haze hovering in my head. I lay in my bed staring at the ceiling. The last thing that I remember is laying on mom's office floor. The anger slowly comes back. That is right, she wanted me to sign some fucking contract that would make me her slave. I flinch as I hear a buzzing noise and there is a slight ringing in my ear. That's when I notice that My mom is sitting to my side. "Nice to show that you fucking care, ug..." I can't finish as it feels like something is pinching me on the inside.

"Shut up and listen" my mom says flatly. She grabs a laptop and places it on the table. She then hands me a paper and I see a list of signaturesIndentured_Servitude___All_in_the_Family_ch_1___5_html_m5b72dcac.gif



I recognize this as the last page of that stupid contract. I then realize that my signature is there. What - The - Fuck. "This isn't legal." I say without even thinking.

"Oh, it very much is legal." My mom responds before I can digest anything else. I notice that she is wearing a grin that just confuses me. It also seems like she is trying to hold something back.

"What the fuck are you on about? There is no way that I consented to this. This will not hold up in even the most basic court you dumb bitch. Jesus how are you so..." My rant is stopped short by me mom court right laughing.

"Watch...This...Video" she says. Her voice is full of excitement as she clicks play on the laptop.

The video starts with me hitting the floor. Carol comes over and confirms that I am out. I see her grab a couple of syringes and inject them into my shoulder. I reactively reach over and rub that shoulder even though I can't feel anything. After she gives the OK, a guy comes out from the bedroom and swings me over his should carrying me somewhere off camera. The video cuts to me on my back. It has been shaven and a blanket with a hole has been placed over it. Someone in the video mentions its an operating cloth. I notice that I have an IV and am hooked up to a gas tank. What the fuck did they do to me?

I see a doctor enter from off screen. I cannot see their face due to the angle of the camera. I know it's a female due to the voice. It sounds familiar but I am unable to place it. She is handed a scalpel and she cut two straight lines. One is across from one shoulder to the other. She also cuts a line in the middle of mt back from left to right. She cuts another line from the base of my neck to the middle of my back. She begins to peel away the skin and clamps them down. I see a cart brought in and there are sever component on it. I see her grab one and attach it to my throat near a bulbous object. I hear her say "Voice modification Module is attached to the larynx and is working." Another object is placed into what looks like my stomach. "GPS tracker inserted into the intragastrical track and is working. The last item is picked up. She attaches some of the wires to my spine, some are attached to my arteries and others are placed on various organ. The body of the device is slid between my spine and lungs. "Shock collar and tamper proof protection is installed and working." The doctor responds. I see her grab 2 mor syringes and inject them into me. The camera cuts to black.

The video picks up in mom's office. I seem awake but I do not remember this. "Ok Joe are you alert and aware of your surroundings?" Carol asks.

"Yes." I respond so flatly I can't believe it's me.

"Ok to prove this who are you, who am I and where are we?" she asks. Her tone is flat and very professional sounding.

"You know me Aunt Carol, I'm Joe. Your...." I am cut off.

"Full name please."

"My name is Joseph Adam Cooper." I pause for a moment before

"Please continue."

"You're my Aunt Carol and were in my Mom's home office in St. George Utah."

"Good, that's real good Joe. Do you know why you're in this office? Please give as much detail as possible."

"I failed college and was placed on academic probation; I received a ticket for speeding on I-10 and I've been getting into confrontations with my family."

"Ok Joe, there is a contract in front of you. You have read this contract and the contract read to you detailing what everything means. Do you agree that you have proven yourself unable to look after yourself and are unable of making any cognitive decisions?"

"I do agree that I am unable to make any comprehensive decisions for my well-being and the well-being of others."

"Do you agree to give up all rights and serve your family as laid out in the contract and any person and/or any order that is nor restricted in that contract?"

"I do. I should serve my family for being and ass. They will make better judgments than I ever could."

"You will give up all human rights and you understand that you will have no say in their judgement?"

"I understand."

"You are making this decision under your own will and power? You are not being forced, coerced or under duress?

"This judgment is mine and mine alone. I want to thank you all for doing this for me."

"Ok Joe, please sign that document and give it to Crystal for her stamp."

I see myself sign the contract and Crystal immediately stamps it and hands it to Carol. She goes to the copier and begins making multiple copies. The video cuts to black.

I am shaking from my shock by my mom. "You see Joe, that is the last time I will call you that disgusting name by the way, this is all legal. You are now just a piece of property for me and your sisters......for now at least." She tells me.

"How the fu...." Pain shoots through my body and I am unable to even scream. Mom hold out her phone.

"Me and your sisters have a couple apps on our phones. One will send a jolt through you and give you either a slight irritation or .... well you will find out eventually. The other app lets us mute you. It deactivates your voice box leaving you...mute." She whispers the last words as if she is on the break of a laughing fir...or is it something else? She continues, "As for how, we drugged your orange juice and the injections are to help you be more pliable yet hate what we are doing at the same time. Not to worry you will have lots of fight in you even after the dose reached the required amount. You see we, especially me, like the fight; forcing you to do shit that disgusts you. Don't worry we will break you in slowly so that you don't die from shock. You need sleep so you can heal properly. Oh, if you try to remove anything without my authorization it will permanently make you a quadriplegic." I'm already in shock and I'm also furious.

"If you think that I will let you give those to me your insane." I shrill back at her. She laughs as she grabs a glass off to the side.

"I hoped you would say that." She takes the entire 12oz of liquid in her mouth. She leans over grabbing my neck and nose, forcing my mouth open. She seals my mouth with hers and takes a deep...deep breath. She relaxes her choke hold and releases the liquid with force. I involuntarily swallow. After I swallow everything, she immediately chokes me again. I try to fight and that's when I realize I have little to no movement, not that it would matter. My mom's hands are so large that they can fir mostly over my throat without trouble. She is squeezing so hard now that she is basically making a fist with my neck enclosed within. "You are nothing." She whispers gently before releasing me. I take in a deep breath and my heartrate skyrockets. I realize that she has given me more of what was in the orange juice. Before I realize it, I am slipping into nothingness.

This is Jess and I will fill in for Joe since he was out from my passionate kiss. Neither the girls nor I could wait for our plaything. Due to the operation we had to wait a few days. The activities during this time were not at all pleasant. We had to monitor Joe and the mysterious doctor...sorry, sorry I still can't tell you who it is, stayed to make sure he recovered and to remove the stitches.

While Joe was recovering, we made a few changes. I spent a lot of money to get some new toys and to renovate my car, some home furniture and to sneak a personally designed chair into my office. We also removed the wall between joe and Ashley's room and gave her the larger room. Ashley also got his SUV and computer. Sara got his desktop tv, games and systems, and the GTO. I took control of his bank accounts with Carols help and moved all his stocks into my name. Everything that wasn't wanted like his vintage baseball card collection was sold off and the proceed were split into even amounts. It wouldn't be until Wednesday night that Joe would be able to move. That means his duties could start the next day...I couldn't wait.



© Copyright 2021 zephilia (zephilia at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2247698-INDENTURED-SERVITUDE-CHAPTERS-1--5