*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2245245-Taste-of-Failure
by Person
Rated: ASR · Draft · Writing · #2245245
Something...
If we truly consider restaurants cooks experts at their class, and that they can't then where is the room for improvement, where is the room for you to humble yourself when you fail, where is the room for failure. Failure is the greatest teacher of all some might say, others will say the failure is a burden on society and that it is best if you are successful at everything, but then again what's the point of winning at everything, if there is not challenge, is it truly worth it if there is no payoff, but back to cooks if they were to succeed at every dish they make well that would make the customer happy and your place of employment but he will never truly feel like he has accomplished anything at all because he succeeds at everything he tries, is there really a point to trying at all if you win every time, it's likes a race yet you take one step and then you win zero effort, zero payoff. If we are the smartest species on the planet and we are here not because we just wanted it to happen and were willing to sit around and wait for it, no we got here because we were willing to accept our failures and continue, as to continue is to accept failure and that it may improve on it only to fail again and again but every time your fail then succeed you feel it, you feel the payoff, and that's journey and average joe must take to become a cook. Failure. Improvement. Success. Payoff.
© Copyright 2021 Person (grannynora at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2245245-Taste-of-Failure