*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2244123-Plot
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Other · Action/Adventure · #2244123
This is the plot for my book Secrets
Plot;

Emlie aka Emiliea Victoria Kirke. Twenty-One, totally innocent, and totally not ready for their new life at Reed's Cove.

Reed's Cove, who the hell names a town that any ways? The Kirkes were one of the richest families on the west side. Emiliea was twenty-one when her parents decided to uproot her entire life, and move her to an unknown town... completely unknown. The town's name was enough to make the entire family question going there; Reed's Cove. Reed's Cove was a small town just 300 miles away from Mexico. It wasn't too hot there, nor was it too cold.

In the Klarkes' mind, this was the best thing for all of them. Why? They couldn't reveal that just yet.. But, soon Emiliea would find out. Her only thoughts were leaving her friends behind, and starting all over again at a new school, a new college at that.. Every one knew how the 'new girl' was treated at a new school. The mean girls usually picked on her, the jocks stared, gawked... They were all nervous, however, Michelle and Liam Klarke knew better than to turn back now and return to their hometown. It took six hours to get to their destination, six hours that felt like six years...

As Emiliea hesitantly got out of her parents' 2019 Range Rover, she looked around, realizing that she indeed was NOT in Kansas any more. On the plus side... There was a hot guy living next door.
© Copyright 2021 StrangeWriter0413 (poisonivy4119 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2244123-Plot