*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2242832-Tim
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Non-fiction · Other · #2242832
Based on a true story.
It was a bright summer day. The start of summer break. Tim was at home watching television. He was eating chips on the couch. This was the start of his weight gain over the years. Tim was 8 years old and skinny. He wanted to gain weight over the summer since he had an interest with fat people. His parents allowed this.

He started by a very large breakfast. A 4 liter gainer shake and a whole tub of ice cream. He started with the ice cream. He wolfed down half of the ice cream and then his stomach started to hurt. He looked down and he saw that his stomach started to bloat a little bit. Only about a centimeter sticking out. This was the start of his belly.

He quickly ate the rest of the ice cream and went straight onto the shake. He chugged the shake down, forcing it all into his distended belly. His stomach expanded with each gulp. Once he was done with the shake, he looked down to see his belly and it looked like a balloon. It was protruding about 2 inches from his abdomen.

The next few hours all those calories shortly converted into fat. When Tim went to watch television again, His belly started to debloat. But it debloated into a flabby belly filled with pure fat. Tim noticed the debloat of his belly. He didn't think much. By the time lunch was ready, his stomach was ready for what was to come.

When lunch was ready, it was a whole pizza, with a gallon of chocolate milk. All to himself. He slowly walked to the dining table, carrying his belly with him. He stuffed all the slices in his mouth and swallowed them whole. He could feel the slices go into his belly. when he ate all 8 slices, his belly was as big as a basketball. It was huge! He then topped it all off with a whole gallon of chocolate milk. As he chugged the chocolate milk, his belly expanded way beyond his limits. It now distended as much as 3 inches.

Tim now wanted to take a nap so then his hard working stomach could process all the food and turn it into fat. He did have to go to the restroom a couple times. When his body was done digesting, his sack of fat grew even more. It was an inch and a half of pure fat.

For dinner, all he wanted was a burger and a milkshake. He chomped and chugged down the meal.

At the end of the day, he was already overweight. He gained a few pounds. He developed a fat belly, small moobs, and a round head.

Fast forward a few months of this routine, his fat body became even fatter. He was 8 years old and already 150 pounds. His belly was humongous, his moobs became boy boobs, and his arms and legs developed fat. He lived a fat life for the rest of his life.
© Copyright 2021 unityboot (timks at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2242832-Tim