*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2242727-Fractal
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Other · Arts · #2242727
A test, but it's garbage
I'm complicated like a fractal, Sure it looks simple at afar, but closer and closer, you notice the same problems repeat, and repeat, there is no out. Any easy way would be a burden to others and to oneself, the best thing to do is push forward and take every moment to record your progress and look over it like years past, those problems only seem to be small to those logged positive memories, and only a few that see you from a fare can see the best. only through those eyes I have seen the blessing as for my eyes... I see what I could only be my strictest moments and regrets. burning inside of me of those moments that I could wish it would be different. Some of them are only of a cold burn, through a calm moment embarrassed through others. some of the burning is roasting hot burning through deep regret that I am ashamed that I could only be me. of all the emotions, I feel exhausted, exhausted through what I could've been or what it was that I missed. search for what I missed and looking for an answer only brings me to the terms that I miss out, miss out on my adventurous life that is yet to begin. I write this to get my thoughts out, and knowing this helps a bit and I will be stronger for it. as if you read it and seek the answers like I, learn from these moments. as the burning could never be as bright or as hot. I know my writing is broken and this is a put off too many, Do I seek perfection? no, I seek patients, the ones willing to stop and smell the flowers. do you want to know what makes people tic, in sink with their personality, Should I look for strength or give you strength? In a sense I'm a beast of burdin, once those get what is it is of me they want, they know better to move on, and I'm fine with that, those that stay are more broken than me. And what is it I want, I want someone that is willing to turn me down, play me down, Break me down? no, I have broken myself and I need someone to build me up, as I'm I have many strengths, as this contemplation is the road that builds skyscrapers, and many see the rouble that I left behind, it's all structural integrity and the possibilities are endless. And what was this about, it was only to burn you out, exhaust you as the anxiety of thoughts to trigger, moments uncertainty. This was only meant as a test of endurance, and embrace what you have, not of think of the middle as the end but as new beginning, Burn like a star, shine bright and dont let anyone dull your glitter, glint of hope, break free of this moment seek for that glimmer that maybe complicated, but at last that is, it is what makes you stronger, within strength there is beauty.
© Copyright 2021 William Hare (oldandtrue at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2242727-Fractal