*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2241985-New-day
Rated: 18+ · Other · Adult · #2241985
I’m coming back to the love I’ve always had but left behind-writing
I am aware that i do indeed have an unhealthy love of cocaine.
Always have since i got acquainted with it truly.
It’s not the greatest habit I know but there are late night conclusions you gain from it once your alone and in your element to introspect.
My reoccurring element is and has been so very obvious all of this time.. and that is the simple personal truth that i need to write again

I’ve always loved and found solace in writing things out.
It only makes sense that this deep dissatisfaction and removal from existence that I’ve neglected acknowledging for far too long could be even if slightly remedied through writing.
I’ve always used it as a tool to let out the things i could not articulate out loud verbally.
I have grown older now though and I’m recognizing that there could be such better and more engaging and thought out ways to attain with the art of writing.
It’s all been such random and disassociated thrown together words that sound pretty and gets my emotion out at the time of writing it.
I’d like to do more now
I’d like to see where my capabilities really are when I put in an effort to linguistically express myself.
That’s why I’m here
© Copyright 2021 Martyrdumb (martyrdumb at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2241985-New-day