*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2241893-Punishment
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Yes
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Erotica · #2241893
This story is false but based off of true events.
"Morning Julia," I say as I sit next to her on the living room couch. Our parents left for their anniversary trip yesterday and won't be home for another day or so, so Julia and I had the house all to ourselves. Julia stretched and rested her feet on my lap as she laid on her stomach and got on her phone. I looked over at her and my eyes got locked on her butt for a few seconds. She was wearing white leggings that made her butt pop. After admiring the view of my sister's ass, I get on my own phone. As I was playing a game, I had a great idea, I could take a picture of her amazing ass, so I did exactly that and took a few pictures.

Ever since I turned 16 and my sister turned 17, I thought she was the most beautiful girl on Earth. She had brown hair that she dyed blonde but it grew out, so the top is brown and the rest going down to her mid back is blonde, she has green eyes, perky boobs, and a nice fit ass.

I could feel an erection coming on so I pushed her feet off my lap and scooted away. "Why did you move?" She asked, looking back at me with her emerald eyes. "Your feet stink" was the best excuse I could come up with. I could smell them, but I didn't mind the smell. "Whatever, loser." She said and went back to her phone. I admired the view of her ass once more and thought about how awesome it would be if she sat on my face because I have a facesitting fetish. I couldn't think of any way I could get under that perfect butt but then, I got an idea. She loves to wager because of her competitive nature so I figured I could play a game with her and as punishment, the winner gets to sit on the loser's face.

I asked her if she wanted to play a quick game of Rummy with a punishment for the loser. "What's the punishment?" She asked. "The winner gets to sit on the loser's face for however long they want." I answered. "You're on," she said and walked over to the kitchen table as I brought the cards.

We played for longer than expected but I still lost because I purposely threw the game for her. As she celebrated, she called me a loser. I chuckled at her silliness and went over to the couch to accept my punishment.

I laid down on the couch face up and Julia instantly jumped on the couch and got ready with her feet by the sides of my head and her butt hovering inches above my face. "Ready butt boy?" She asked while she jiggled her ass. "Yeah," I said, pretending to be disappointed for losing. She giggled and plopped her butt down on my face. My nose slid up her butt crack and rubbed against her ass hole as she wiggled around to get comfortable. I was smelling her ass the whole time and I do like the smell of some ass but the smell of Julia's was so overwhelming because my nose was pressed up against her ass hole which is something I've never experienced before. Nevertheless, I started taking deep whiffs of it to reall take it all in. She must have heard me smelling because she patted my head and said, "Good boy". "Do you like how your sister's ass smells?" She asked, once again jiggling her ass in my face. I couldn't speak so I just nodded my head and kept sniffing. She laughed and called me a loser once more.

A couple minutes later of smelling her ass, she released a hot, airy fart into my nose. I actually gagged a little from the overwhelming stench of it. She told me to sniff it so I took a deep whiff of her sulfuric fart.

The smell of her fart was subsiding and she didn't have any more so she decided to just get up and end my "punishment".
© Copyright 2021 Yes (yes.1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2241893-Punishment