*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2241739-field-of-flowers
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #2241739
Pricho lives as a hobbit clung to the hope of excitement but it doesn't exactly go her way
about herding animals, gathering children, or tending to the farmlands bursting out the ground ready to be harvested.

pricho hopped along with the wheat fields which was almost the size of her since she was only three feet tall, pricho skidded to a stop on the village water bridge hoisting herself over the edge to hang her head to stare at the fish going upstream.

"and what are you doing pricho?" said a wise withering voice from behind pricho said making her jump and almost fall into the water pulled to her feet just in time.
"careful! we wouldn't want you hurting yourself," chuckled the man glancing at her to check if she was hurt.
"master adius! sorry, I didn't see you," pricho said shyly looking down at her shoes.
master adius laughed ruffling pricho's frizzy hair that stuck up in every direction almost the complete opposite of her mothers' hair which was always kept clean and neat with gold charms keeping it in place.
"no worries young one I was just on my way to a meeting I could use a little excitement once in a while!" audios chuckled once again glassing over at the sun.
"oh my! sorry, pricho I have to run! make sure not to fall into any water next time!" yelled master adius scampering down the road to the town hall.
Glancing down at him pricho could see he towered over every hobbit in town since he was a wizard and had to have doors custom made for him he was always kinda intimidating to her.

Snapping out of thought she resumed her run plunging into the forest that looked at the side of town where they say fairies come to relax, pricho hopped over logs and bushes for almost ten minutes before she came to a giant oak tree snapping her head around to check for anyone watching. She hopped behind the tree opening a secret trap door that blended in with the grass so you wouldn't be able to tell was there unless you knew what to look for.

Sliding down the ladder she hopped off two steps away from the floor flopping down onto a bean bag that took her and her partner two weeks to collect enough wool without being caught.
"hi emix," I chirped looking over at her shuffling through our stuff not looking up once.
"hey pricho," she said almost unconsciously.

Pricho slid next to her glancing at the chest mix was tearing apart.
What was she looking for so frantically?
© Copyright 2021 crow bird (crowprince at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2241739-field-of-flowers