*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2241196-I-dont-want-to-set-the-world-on-fire-
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Kizi
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Technology · #2241196
A Sad Story Of A Twisted Utopia That Was Said To Put a Spark In your Step .
1963 : Moon Base Alpha .

The Space Race Was Raging Everyone Was Traveling Back And Forth Between the Moon With Jumpsuits for everyone . it was seen as spark of a great new society a society that was meant to put a spark in everyone's step the problem is the spark got a bit to go big .

The People of Moon Base Alpha were only putting a spark in the wrong direction that lit a bigger fire . When the space miners were mining they discovered a Site by the name of the American Space Child Experimentation Unit . ASCEU for short . what they found was a horrific sight . the dates on the diaries went back to 1915 the diaries speaking of super soldiers and aging the human body faster . the sight was broken down abandoned .

The Facility was Large and had many Disturbing sights one of the men in my platoon couldn't take it anymore so he shot himself in the head . i was one of the people with a strong enough stomach so I ventured further in the children were hanging from cranes it was a pure sight of inhumane actions . until we arrived at one part i almost cried there were blueprints for Spaceships Made Out of Human Flesh they had discovered a way to dissolve them and use them to create the very homes we live in it was a sick site we sealed it up and forgot all about it we just ran out of there it was something that i will never want to see again .

We Later Said Nothing About what we saw it was truly something that we would never mention to our higher ups it would spark a conflict we would never want to mention it ever again .
© Copyright 2021 Kizi (kizi221 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2241196-I-dont-want-to-set-the-world-on-fire-